Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HOoZ6zo8HAQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DELETE THIS!!!

kek

>tfw Donald Trump is a time traveler

>be me, Trump the time traveler
>go back in time to tell self to make a tweet that later makes fun of self in future
Retarded.

unironically starting to believe this.

haha

>leaves job to work with trump
>wife fiels for divorce due to his relationship with trump
>misses birth of his son because he was busy working with trump
>threatens to fire every-fucking-body
>get fired after 10 days

MANLETS!!!!!1 WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

IMO Mueller sacked him. The deep state wins again.

>Mueller

Nah. I think Mooch refused to be subordinate to Gen John Kelly and expected to report to Trump directly .

youtube.com/watch?v=HOoZ6zo8HAQ

No Mueller directly Kelly to sack him. Its possible like spencer Trump just lost a friend in the WH.

Sean Spicer i mean lol

Rofl, you idiots don't even know which fuckwit to feign support for anymore they get fired so fast.

>inb4 this thread will die in 5 mins

Trumptards can't face reality

S T U M P E D
T
U
M
P
E
D

He meant that at least 3 chiefs of staff per year is optimal and 3 in 3 years is not enough.

I-i-it's 48-dimensional chutes and ladders, he has a secret plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days, c-cucks don't understand

69 dimensional chess am i right

only people who support Trump blindly are those fags on /ptg/ who won't go back to réddit
they actually call themselves "republicans" kek

>complain bout what nigger does
>do that same shit when youre president
>King Nigger lovers cant talk shit about it without admitting obama was wrong

How long ago did you guys stop making a legitimate effort here?? must be real easy money. Is it a post per minute requirement or what?

Everything trump saids can be contradicted with a Tweet that he has made himself.

Seriously America, how did you elect such a cretin?

>lol being morally bankrupt and blatantly lying to get into office is ok because everybody does it
What if I told you I hate Trump, Obama, and Hillary and think all three should be in jail? Are you even aware that it's possible to not rabidly fight for a team and to have actual principles instead?

How can you defend Trump after he turned out to just be another neocon?
That's the danger of putting all your faith in an individual and not taking into account the propensity to be corrupted by the system, or perhaps the chance that he was always corrupt and was working in his own personal interest.

when you are driving down the alley with a 100 000 thousand pond truck and suddenly there's this huge well known psychopath straight ahead that is going to be president and destroy your entire load. You steer away from it the best you can.
Oh no, look more psychopaths. Prepare for shitstorm.