Why?
It's ALWAYS too late.

>Mercy, in excess produces pathology.

that fucking face kills me everytime

This is why you get all the fucking tests done.
We need healthy white children, not more mongols being a drain on the system.

Kills its self too.

Due to the squishyheads my first impression was that the 12 year old was the father.

Based, they'll grow up to be a couple of beautiful God-fearing conservative Americans

You cannot say it's better to be dead than to be alive with microcephaly. You have not died nor have you spoken with anyone who has died. No one alive knows what death is like or what, of anything, happens after it. Implying the babies should have been killed rather than live with this disorder is irrational and immoral.

jesus fucking christ..... bring back throwing things like this off a cliff.
abortion is bad hurrrr but its ok to waste tons of money on things that will never care for themselves.... how virtuous of you.

>the country has to use medical resources to care for these useless pieces of flesh
>tax dollars are used on them

Just because something *can* live, doesn't necessarily mean that it should.

I died tho

It should be mandatory to abort kids with these kinds of diseases.

immoral... for fucks sake

is it not moral to terminate them in the womb instead of leaving them to a life of suffereing and being a fucking bag of potatoes.

Christians believe abominations like these enter the world because God has a plan for us.

They will forgo trying for a healthy kid or adopting. They just love their two freaks and they're glad we all get to pay the medical bills for them, too.

Opportunity cost means we spend money keeping these genetic fucks alive while forgoing healthy children or spending our money on worth while productive things. I'd say having these kids is massively immoral.

>This is what passes for bait in 2017

ohh the Hartley Hooligans!
That poor dad though, fucking hot milf wife who loves to fuck but her womb is a toxic dump.

Is this shit genetic?

dont worry they just let 60 gorillion of the modified sqeeters out it cuckinfornia

>soviet union
>more abortions than live births
yeah that worked well

bigot
pic related

> Yfw your part refuses to allow abortions so creatures like this can keep living of your tax dollars

What's going on in their heads? Are they seeing other dimensions and shit?

hahahahahah
dayim

no, life expectancy isn't high enough. they're lucky they get to puberty

Fuck Charlie Gard though.

and they shouldve been thrown in a lake

they only have the lizard brain.

retarded doesn't even begin to describe it. crows and cats are more intelligent.

to be perfectly honest. a retarded fish is probably still more intelligent

and id like to point out how the white babies eyes were shopped fucking black
few seem to notice this

>This mom is blessed

God damn it why do they do this. How the fuck is that being blessed. Im not saying you have to shit on the situation but can we please go back to saying what we mean and use the correct words at the right time. Our language basically means nothing at this point.

>be a Christian, who knows abortion is wrong
>be absolutely terrified by the prospect of having retarded children

Anyone else know this feel?

>being this selfish
These kids have no conscience, no awareness of their surroundings or their existence ffs, most of their brain is missing, they only have basic life functions left.
They are as aware and as conscious as a common mosquito.
These parents basically kept them just because they are too selfish to abort them and start over.

I am a christian too, but I believe that in cases of severe retardation like this one abortion is justified. These parents basically have no kids at all, they have 2 parasites which is something, I believe, nobody wants.

IT'S HAPPENING

>american education

Yellow star shit-speak has seeped down into normal society and they think they actually are blessed to have abominations of nature.

It's all feel good female-brained virtue signaling bullshit. "Oh look at me, look how fucked I am, isn't is wonderful?"

Bad is good, black is white, women are worthless.

All too well user

Holy shit

It'd be like having a pet like a lizard or a snake. They can barely communicate and you basically just feed it for your own amusement. In turn, they just sit there while you stare at them or try to interact with them. Just clean their shit and you have an agreeable relationship. I can see how some people could deal with this if they accept the fact their child not really human but basically a low-functioning, barely alive failed organism with the shape and resemblance of a human.

Yes, exactly. That's what I've been saying. They have no awareness of their existence it really would be like having a low organism pet. I guess they kept them because... muh donations.

Check out the tranny "I am now a woman!" videos on youtube.

Know what you're see? A bunch of "Donate to my trans surgery" posts with links to donation sites.

This is some Olympic level mental gymnastics.

Jesus

>blessed

The boy couldn't have a faker smile.

Legalize euthanasia. Reminder that even in Nazi Germany euthanasia was permitted for cases like this.

These kike on a stike worshipping Christfag pro-lifers need to be jettisoned off the Earth.

Abortion is wrong only if you want to kill healthy fetus. Potatoes should be purged without asking.

I know dude, and I honestly can not believe that people donate to them and fall for their jewish scams. Sad

russians girls are so fucking beautiful

This is part of why conservatism, at least American conservatism, doesn't go hand in hand with the white agenda.
They push for no abortion because the Bible says so, but we produce these gremlins as a result.

Degeneracy incarnate, I feel bad now lol

if you're saying those are the norm and not the exception, then we don't need more whites.

How many times are you going to post this same thread today?

Wrong wording. It most definitely isn't the norm, but other fucked up metal illnesses can be produced and modern Republicans are scared to address that abortion is a solution.

They always look like their being mind raped by Cthulhu.