Why did Bobby Fischer become an antisemite?

This thread is not about his hatred of Jews, but rather about why he turned his back on the cult he was born in. He was genetically a Jew, but one of the biggest jew-haters. What was the reason that he started hating them so much? Wad it his IQ and seeing through the cult? Was it his paranoid period in combination with reading the Protocols of the Elders of Zion? Was it just being a rebel?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=bobby fischer
rotten.com/library/culture/chess/
youtube.com/watch?v=RHXhkSS9HxM
youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2D Chess

Why no 4D chess?

Look at Sam Hyde and Weev, both are probably crypto-kikes but they hate Jews.

A part of me wants to think Jews can realize how fucked up the Jews are, another part of me thinks Jess intentionally try to trigger shoahs by exposing their people for what they are. The Shoah is just a natural part of the cycle of Judaism, they need struggle and hatred directed towards them in order to thrive. What would the Jews be without the Holocaust? So much of what it means to be Jewish is based on feeling persecuted by the rest of the world so that they can in turn treat the rest of the world like their enemy and seem justified. The Jews need an adversary or they wither.

What do you think?

And that's not to say they're consciously aware of it either. In their minds they probably hate kikes and think they're helping the world by exposing the kikes, but subconsciously they're working towards triggering the next Shoah so they can be evicted from their current seat of power and move on to the next.

I think this is one of the reasons so many kikes hate Israel, because Israel goes against the nomadic nature of the Jewish people. After substantial time, the people living in Israel may not even be able to relate to other Jews anymore because the lifestyle of Israelis is so less Jewish than nomadic Jews.

I think however Jews are in a strange position in our modern world. They were a much smaller nation before and they didn't previously control the world. Once evicted from one country they could move to the next, but now they are owning and abusing THE ENTIRE WORLD. Where will they move to after this?

If the Jews trigger another Shoah this may be the last Shoah.

Seriously ? He was the best 2D chess player of all time. Why does he need 4D chess ?

Because he was an honest jew! God bless Bobby Fischer.

He started listening to extremist christian radio preachers

He was abandoned by one of his Jew parents, then as he got older he was just able to see through the fecade of Jewry

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=bobby fischer

tfw too intelligent to NOT be an antisemite

I think you've hit the nail directly on the head!
If we had world peace and all the Jews went back to Israel I don't think they would be happy.
They would need to feel persecuted to feel important and special or chosen .
It's sad that they never realize the pain and suffering they do to the host population before it's time for another Shoah. I mean fucking look at history Jews Quit fuckng people over and they might stop killing you. For being so smart they are fucking idiots. This is the last time Jews because eventually somebody is gonna finally remove you completely.

Was he actually a jew or was he retconned into a jew by the jews to discredit him?

Well his mom left her husband to flee from the nazis and probably had an affair which produced Bobby. She then raised him as a single mother, apparently poorly because the likely dad was upset with the way she was raising him.

Also Fischer's parents were commies so he would know firsthand the interconnection of communism and judaism.

Bastard son of a kike, and not raised like one.

Had the intellect, but not the conditioning. Therefore his non-kike mother raised him with actual morals. So he decided to out the Jews for what they are.

His mother was a kike who was a communist-sympathizer.

When Robert windmill'd Byrne at 13, that was when the kikes realized they were dealing with a hyper Aryan.

He was genetically a Jew and got angry at the Jewish Encyclopedia for trying to claim him

Maybe he discovered the redpill via being more intelligent than his parents?

He was raised into a family that were Jewish Communist sympathizers. When you're born and raised into something like that, one of them is bound to crack and just wish them ill-harm.

>Jewish and raised like one to the point I couldn't stand them today

Some people are better than others.

Shitty people don't care.

Because any intelligent person that studies history comes to the same conclusion eventually.

Jews are fucking evil

schizophrenia

Then they call people who live in basements who they've convoluted the lives of to call them give up losers and victim larpers. While they then the Jew go dancing in front their cry baby wall... It makes me demoralized and sick.

The weeping wall is some hilarious shit desu senpai. A symbol of how whiny they are lol

It's hard to decide. You always have exceptions in groups and you'll also have Jews with empathy and morals which are disgusted by other Jews and rather join the antisemites (the white ones, the muslim antisemites are a completely different case) than still being part of the Jewish cult. This is the problem which you get if you base a cult on ethnicity and claim people by birth and hijack their independant thought, some will not like it and try to fuck you over from the inside. It's like a pet you keep, but after you let it see how you kick and abuse wild dogs, while hugging it, it will get confused by your morals and bite you, which will make you hate the pet.

I can actually empathize with such Jews and if I was a Jew, it would suck I guess, because if you stay a jew you are in this maffia cult and can't oppose it when it lies, like thus Jew getting his kids kicked out of Jewish school aftr criticizing the 6 million. And if you leave it, you are hated by everyone, your former Jewish cult hates you and the rest of the world hates you for being born in it.

At one hand it is cool, at the other it must suck to be a Jew.

I looked into this several years ago, watched all Bobby's interviews on Jews etc. I found no definitie answer, but what made sense to me is the following. The Jew establishment was very controlling with Booby (this is what you are going to say, this is how you are going to act, these are the clauses you are going to accept), like they are with everyone, and Bobby tried to negotiate some freedom. He was given none (or not enough) and he revolted. Then the Jew establishment went after him, and he got even angrier.

I am not saying I have proof for this. But if you watch his interviews with the above in mind, you 'll find it makes sense.

Ah,so you are like a Bobby Fischer? Hmm, what are your thoughts on Israel as a pro/pol/ Jewish person?

I get this idea that the conspirators are not Jews, but a cult within the Jews posing as Jews and using Jews as a human shield. I mean, Rothschild considered Israel as his property and Jews cultivating it as slaves building his land.

I start to believe more and more, also because of brainwashed Jews which believe in the holocaust because of brainwash Jewish education, the regular Jew is jewed too by ((them)).

Yeah, it does kind of suck being a Jew if you aren't totally evil and like to see everyone else suffer. A lot of Jews are totally content with this however and would love to see the world suffer. I can believe there are some who are exceptions and truly feel guilty though, and it does suck to be them.

What's the deal with Muslim anti-Semites? Don't have much knowledge of them.

Because Bobby Fischer was a very intelligent man who cared about the truth above everything else.

Have you met many Jews user? They're mostly bad people. Very fake and manipulative, whine and moan to get their way. Jews, like any other group, have infighting and hierarchy but they're not good people overall.

Pretty simple really isn't it.

Bobby Fischer broke the jewish conditioning.
He was a hero, wish i would have met him.
>inb4 hurr durr all joos are rotten to the core

well, not all.

The deal with them is that left-wing Jews which are subversive side with muslim antisemites, but not for the good reasons. It's true that Bobby hated Israel too, but he sided with the right too in fact and supported ethnic nationalism.

I wouldn't say Bobby Fischer because that sounds way too egotistical for myself, but there are Jews who sorta can't deal with half of the shit because it's so irritating and tiring. There's a word for it called "self-hating Jew" which is a stupid fucking meme and is on the level of the word Uncle Tom. We pretty much are raised in this tribal mentality of "you're with us or against us", that's why whenever someone like Normal Finkelstein criticizes Israel or Zionism the only argument he receives is "self-hating Jew".

But to answer your question, I really don't give a fuck about Israel. Sup Forums doesn't understand this but it's like a Mini-America there. The main populace is ignorant and the government are pricks who don't care about them and use them to further their idiotic agenda. I used to live there and everyone except the Jews who immigrated there prior to the mass exodus after WW2 is a butthurt asshole or a literal nigger transfixed on the Past and whatever the govt tells them to believe in.

Just look at Otto Weininger, probably the most self-hating jew of all time

>Why did Bobby Fischer become an antisemite? A

He was playing 3D chess.

I haven't really, the one half jewish person I know is actually very friendly, although she has neurological problems.

And she is bluepilled about the holocaust.

he was fucked over by the piatigorskys (rotshchild) and reshevsky during their match in the 60's where fischer was forfeited. If I had to guess thats where I think it began.

Your Doubles confirm this post to be true

The Rotten Library article on chess explains everything.

rotten.com/library/culture/chess/

Also, they stole all his money and all his stuff from his storage locker.

>friendly
This is not an indicator of a good person. Jews aren't always blatant, but if you pay attention to their behavior you'll notice a lot of shit. Your Jewish friend is probably a nice girl though, like I said not all Jews are terrible but if you're around any of them involved with the Jewish community you'll pick up on what I mean.

Also: this image.

Why did they steal his money? Was this after or before he opposed them? If it was before,they fucked themselves over with Bobbys full blown autism.

>inb4 wtf I love jews now.
a traitor is a traitor. It doesn't matter that he supported your position AND he was a jew. No. what matters is that he epitomized what a jew is...a worthless traitor and schemer.

This woman is half Jewish,only the father was Jewish and he died in a camp of Hitler, she believes he was killed by Hitler in a gas chamber, I personally believe he died of typhus.... I honestly think letting people in these camps with typhus was a huge mistake of Hitler.

The fuck is this lol?

Molyneux is 1/4 ashkenazi and /our guy/ too right?

It's the truth, user. But also it's an image from the article I linked above in

youtube.com/watch?v=RHXhkSS9HxM

Lol user how old is this woman? I-I thought we were having an actual conversation but if your just meming me I-I understand ;_;

>be one of the greatest masters of game theory on the planet
>realize how the game of society is being played and who the relevant parties competing are
>realize it's the kikes fucking everyone else raw
seems straightforward

>Weev "Anime should be banned" Auernheimer

Imagine if he was still alive in our age of social media

Being a cryptokike is not cool. You look like one, think like one but can't actually cash in on it.

He died in 2008. Social media wasn't where it is now, but it certainly existed. I think Facebook opened up to the public (not just college students) around this time.

I imagine it's fun though and it does pay off.

Like everyone else who becomes anti-semite
>realize there's some problems in the worlds
>"man i wonder what caused these"
>investigate a little
>find out jews are behind in literally thing that causes those problems
>become anti-semite

That's how I became one at least, and I myself have jew ancestors

I don't think sjw babies have even been exposed to language as harsh as this video in their lifetimes.

Around 50-60

But I believe she is brainwashed by Jew propaganda too.

I'm a half Jew like Fischer, and I'm on your side. We're not a part of some kike Zerg Overmind. There's (((organized Jewry))), and then there's Dr. Cohen, your dermatologist down the street.

Are you really autistic enough to think seeing someone of Jewish ethnicity who calls (((them))) out is some sort of five-dimensional billiards game? Jews aren't born evil. Some are a part of the club, and other of us are just regular people, me included, making a living, who is tired of my federal government and (((Wall Street))) raping and pillaging my country.

Dr. Cohen isn't a part of any global Zionist conspiracy, and you're smart enough to know that. Being Jew-wise requires nuance. Go full "all Jews are evil," "Final Solution," you're discrediting the movement. Being Jew-wise and being a Nazi are two different things, and with the former as opposed to the latter, we can pull in a lot of Democrats to our side.

If we ever get a Republican to call out the Hollywood and Wall Street Jews, watch Hispanics and blacks start coming into the GOP in droves. Blacks don't realize that they have animus to (((whites))), not whites, and everyone else will be like, "Holy shit, these GOP guys are actually for real." The (((media))) would be forced to cover it, and the JQ would be forced to be talked about, and the normies will have red pills literally forced down their throat. The entire system would come crashing down gloriously.

>"self-hating Jew" which is a stupid fucking meme
This desu. I'm not Jewish, I'm white. I was raised white, I have a white last name, and most of my friends growing up were white. That being said I have no ill feelings towards Israel as long as they stay the fuck out of American affairs.

There's government records that show Fischer's parents are both Jews.

>Look at Sam Hyde and Weev, both are probably crypto-kikes but they hate Jews.
>weev
>hate Jews
kek you are delusional

>I have no ill feelings towards Israel as long as they stay the fuck out of American affairs.

Israel is essentially a US satellite. Their existence is predicated on western but mostly American support

>implying Dr. Cohen didn't have a huge advantage in getting into Stanford because he was a kike
fuck off kike

The problem is that there are no pro-white Jewish organisations. I assume you are pro-white as you are on our side, but basically all Jewish organizations are anti-white, and anti-white is one of the aspects to get ((their system)) imposed, so if you can in some way form a pro-white Jewish organization, you could effectively oppose ((them)).

perhaps not. That's why they kill themselves if you misgender them. I don't necessarily agree with everything Fischer is saying but I still find what he has to say interesting. He was a genius after all

fpbp

Although being Jewish can mean an advantage this doesn't mean that every Jew uses these advantages and joins the system.

These were former friends who had the power of attorney over Fischer's property while he was out of the country. They stopped paying the bill for his storage locker and then went and bought up all the valuable stuff (for pennies) went it was auctioned off. Also, the US government issued a warrant for him and confiscated his money after he played against Spassky in Serbia (which was under some bullshit sanctions at the time). Fischer never returned to the US and blamed the Rotschilds and Clinton for conspiring to destroy him.

jews will rot in hell

delusion

The gisbs Israel has gotten from us amount to hundreds of billions up to trillions, since theyve been created, adjusted for inflation. You should have a problem with them.

To make an example out of him. Also, they got a couple of shekels out of selling his stuff.

do you get reparations for the Holocaust?

do you believe it was real? Since there is no real evidence, not in the court of law accepted kinda way

They have a nuclear-armed ethnostate. There ain't gonna be any more Shoahs. Either their game will finally be won-- i.e., no borders global multicultural (((Utopia))) or nuclear apocalypse.

Jews compusively repeat an ethnic myth, in the same way that obsessive compulsives repeat rituals over and over. Jews are writers, producers and directors of a piece of ethno-theater forever on repeat. To question (or interreupt) this narrative is the real exstential crisis for Jews, and doing so is like blasphemy to them.

>raping and pillaging my country
It's not your country, it's ours.

Jews pretend to be on the side of the goyim to subvert revolutionary movements in an effort to prevent these movements from becoming anti-Semitic. Any truly revolutionary movement leads to anti-Semitism because Jews control the world.

Dr. Cohen benefitted from the system and views the goyim as lesser than even if he isn't at the top of it. I feel no sympathy for Dr. Cohen, everyday Jews are manipulative people even aside from the global Jewish control system.

The only way I will ever consider a Jew to potentially be good is if he himself is an anti-Semite and views Jews as an evil people. I'm sorry user, but I can only assume you're being subversive by trying to make me empathize with Jews. Maybe you're not lying though.

Weev preaches hate for Jews, whether or not he actually hates them. What are you saying exactly?

>still thinks nukes are real

Dr. Cohen supports all the degenerate causes his cousins are in charge of, and he sure as hell doesn't use his means or intellect or knack for organization and propaganda to combat them if he disagrees, which he doesn't.

Dr. Cohen favors other Jews over goys, and he almost surely has one or more side rackets and/or shell companies and dozens of shady LLCs he uses to screw n-Chosen out of their money. Every Jew has got some white-collar side scheme/s.

Dr. Cohen's kids are about 1000x more likely to join the IDF than the US Armed Forces.

I could go on but my finger is tired.

because he was intelligent

It wad his IQ.

Is was a nut, dude was intelligent but emotionally unstable and a pathological lyer, he use to think that the CIA and KGB wanted him dead because he was too good at chess, he ended up losing to that Russian guy and LITERALLY GOT BTFO AND NEVER RECOVERED
>Opinion discarded 50 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
Fischer took the redpill and couldn't handle it.

When applying to Harvard, all other factors being equal, if you check the "Jew" box, you are FORTY TIMES more likely to be accepted. This is a fact.

Those fucking protocols man. Turned me into an antisemite and I used to go to synagogue school.
Maybe it's the jews, maybe not, but there's definitely something going on. Way too many lies and manipulation for it all to be one happy little coincidence.

I meant I have no problem with it existing, or with Israelis themselves. But yeah the current Israeli government I do have a problem with.

He's a jew according to the Talmud and would e allowed to settle in Israel. His mother is a Jew.

This is exactly the problem with you losers who blame every single problem on (((them))). Your life revolves around knowing useless pieces of jew related info and using confirmation bias to rationalize your dislike of everything in this world. Don't even try with that t. kike or shill like that because it further proves my point.

Jew.

Jew rat.
>"maybe it's the Jews, MAYBE NOT"
Fucking LOL

>Schizo sits home for hours on end to think of these retarded scenarios

Gee, what tipped you off?

What? I was correcting a mistake. Calm down, aspie.

>who blame every single problem on (((them))).

This is Jew hyperbole/propaganda.

The truth is that they aren't responsible for "everything", but goddamnit it's close to it.

I think it was only fairly recently discovered that Fischer's father was also a Jew-- a mathematician or something.