Smart people are racist

Better ability of pattern recognition leads to higher likelihood of holding stereotypes.

theatlantic.com/amp/article/535158/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9FapE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>jews are racist
duh. white people are just SO FUCKING STUPID that they can be shamed into thinking racism is bad.

No surprise there

I'd munch the one on the right. I love walnuts.

Hmmmm......
Person who constantly receives data, notices trends, constantly updates information to determine a likely outcome is intelligent, you say?

What does it mean if a person ignores likely actions of a very specific group prone to violent behavior?

That's apologist kike science mumbo-jumbo, and far too short sighted as always. Stay faaaar away
from their shit is what you must

Pattern recognition, ability to make own decisions and opinions instead of following propaganda, smelling bullshit a mile away. Maybe some desire to better the species as a whole instead of accepting decline to support inferior subspecies that would go extinct otherwise.

Not Eastern Europeans, they are pretty racist

If true then why are blacks the biggest racists on the planet?

Most Scientists are modern Jiddiots. They are boxed monkeys, trained to answer everything they know about their little box, but nothing about it's entirety. Useless & fake, like gravity or the big bang.

Intelligence is something else

Why do walnuts get so fucking veiny when they dry?

I mean, it shouldn't be that hard to notice a pattern in how niggers behave

wat, But but how come the more progressive people have college degrees, While alt-righter nazis live on farms,

Checkmate Drumpfkins

>In this way, the study tried to mimic how people actually form prejudices about certain groups, like through anecdotes in the media or through portrayals in TV shows.
Where do I find the segregated white utopia these leftists live in? I know they've never actually seen anyone darker than an extremely fair skinned Italian and I want in.

Because schools, colleges and the system as a whole demands you to be PC. If you repeat the same bullshit often enough in an echo chamber just so you wouldn't be thrown out, you'll end up brainwashing yourself. Just look at you, declaring checkmate when it's barely a check.

they are white man's nut.
We call them 'Italian nuts' for some reasons.

Pecan or brazil nuts are for niggers. Peanuts are for poor plebs. Walnuts are ok in my book.

That really activated my walnuts.

AHHAAHA

Brazil nuts are yummy but I agree they're for niggers. Almonds are yummy too.

Where I'm from we call brazil nuts nigger toes. I could never get those things open as a kid. Most frustrating part of christmas.

what if you spot a pattern on a basic level but miss an overarching pattern that affects the first one.

the average iq is 100....100!... people on both sides are mostly idiots

>Brazil nuts
My grandmother calls them Nigger Toes.

Thats grim. You've put me off of eating them now

Sooo pattern recognition equals pattern recognition?

Based Norbot appears to be asleep:
>archive.is/9FapE

You will never look at them the same way again.

That means most white people today are fucking stupid. They are the least racist individuals in this day and age and can't tell there's a very open genocide happening to them.

Sometimes I honestly think white people deserve to be wiped out but then I think about what the rest of the world will be like. Just read a news article about these niggers torturing a baby turtle to death. That's basically what we're leaving to take care of the Earth. Good job whitey.

roastie nuts

>pic is a pic of walnuts
>not almonds
sure activated my cashews

Thank god they don't smell like niggers toes