So at what point will Sup Forums accept that the Trump administration is a complete disaster?

So at what point will Sup Forums accept that the Trump administration is a complete disaster?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/07/21/politics/sean-spicer-resigns-anthony-scaramucci/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

in 2024 if Hillary doesn't get locked up

When he lets his wife burn a church full of women and children in his first hundred days we will know Drumpf is an utter failure.

Of coooooooooooooourse it's a complete disaster. Anyone can google it.

>bring in General Kelly as sec of state
>he starts cleaning house
You'd have to be < 85 IQ to think this whole thing wasn't planned.

*So at what point will Shills accept that the Deep State is a complete disaster?

FTFY

Was mooches firing a planned try to out the leaker?

>its obvious that asking just strengthens their resolve
>you ask every time something bad happens
>its obvious you're asking to strengthen their resolve
These threads are psyops.

Only ever in your wildest fever dreams, Brockpuppet. The reality is its the most successful administration we've seen in generations because your people don't conduct it.

Newsflash: Hilary isn't the president. Move on and quite moving the goalposts.

kek I love how people can try to spin anything into a positive.

thanks for the input, reddit

>secretary of state

>first 2 posts are about Hillary

fucking kek, election is over retards

It's not really a disaster. It's kind of perfect. He has exposed the problem with government is the Republicans. He is too stupid to pass legislation and make change. Every policy he has done has been just an executive action so written in pencil. The democrats are no longer on the hook for health care. Liberals are better organized and more politically active than ever. My mutual funds are making a killing and I've started shifting them to more stable investments. He might ruin the economy in just a couple of years further emphasising the miraculous job Obama did. All his supporters have is one day in November.

Let me ask the Awan brothers. brb

When he resigns as a disgraced, broken and senile man in a couple years they'll be calling it 44D ping pong because he'll have triggered liberals for a good 2 years and kept the media distracted while the real patriots dismantled the deep state behind the scenes.

>le ebin image macro

damn, you stumped me. Looks like I'm a cruzmissile from now on.

Bannon is next, but not the Jews. Never the Jews.

this. If he doesn't manage to get Hillary on death row in two term, then he failed

>generic shill image
>phoneposter
Pottery.

>moving the goalposts

Is that the Shareblue line for today?

Too many kikes here to give two fucks. MUH SHEGGLES and synagogue of satan fucken fake ass ribbitting for an antichrist pagan fertility cult organised thru females

WH user said last week Mooch was a plant to out the leakers fire them then commit sodoku to clear the way for a new com director

Wow so that's it for moochi? What the heck is Trump doing

>because he'll have triggered liberals

this instantly gives away that you are reddit. this is their new talking point.

seems like they're having a

problem with communication

>the problem with government is republicans
The only reason I could imagine such a normalfag being on this board is if he were a shill.

Hero worship is quite literally the absolute worst way a person can get into politics. No matter what he does, this board and a large chunk of the population will wholeheartedly believe he was either intentionally doing everything as part of his secret plan or it was a massive conspiracy against him because everyone who disagrees with the hivemind is a paid shill. He wasn't kidding when he said he could shoot somebody in the street and still be popular.

Where were any threads on this and I mean any? Fuck off with your constant excuses and sad lying failures

>so what if he kept promising no war on Syria then did the opposite

you need to update your stale memes, he cancelled the CIA program supporting Syrian rebels.

-=- Daily Reminder -=-
Scaramucci was a (((Kushner))) and (((Ivanka))) pick. It is best that the wallstreet sellout is out of the White House.

"Scaramucci's hiring began to come together Thursday night, but as news of the hire began to leak, Spicer, Priebus and chief strategist Steve Bannon found themselves largely in the dark -- unaware of the President's already firm intention to tap Scaramucci for the top communications post, largely at the urging of his son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner and his daughter Ivanka Trump."

cnn.com/2017/07/21/politics/sean-spicer-resigns-anthony-scaramucci/index.html

its beautiful, shit heels canned immediately.

not quite sure how this is a problem

You cant take back your weapons silo false flag. Study symbolism harder. Youll catch who's responsible. Beautiful "jewish"...? As always.

>Muh deep state

Ironically the only people never at fear of losing their jobs are the ones Trump inherited from the previous administration and can't find a replacement

He didn't make that claim though, it was hyperbole based on an article written about his supporters.

>Hilary isn't the president
She still needs to face justice, it's not about an election, it never was, it's about doing whats right. A military tribunal and execution by firing squad come to mind, for the good of the people of America and the world it needs to happen

the problem with spicer was that his performance became a bigger story than the events and policies he was presenting to the press........then Trump hired Scaramucci......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. what a fucking idiot.

They are about to be executed before a live studio audience.

>You cant take back your weapons silo false flag.

"Weapons silo"? Are you referring to the airfield that he hit with the tomahawk missiles? The airfield that resumed operations as usual within 24 hours of the missile strike?

nice meme

Its 16D Chess
Mooch removed Rinse
Kelly removes Mooch
Clean slate

>300 people in the jewlectoral jewllege over ride 330 million
>dont overrepresent big states; do this for fly overs instead; lest "nobody live there" for whatever reason
It wasnt always this way

Then quit shilling for her, Trump is simply just like any other generic republican president, But lefties get so titty twisted over it.

>Its Monday
>Last week was so exciting that I'm disappointed I'm not hearing any explosions yet
>wait, what's this? The Mooch has been Scooched from the White House?
>There is the WH canon broadside I'd been waiting for!
>Soon all the Cannon's will be firing!

It's everything that I want

she hasn't been on death row yet, get over yourself fag, justice needs to be served, for the good of the people the rotten ones need to pay for their crimes

They didnt arrest Hillary.
So for me its a complete fail.

how is it a disaster?

its 2017. everything is pre planned based on statistics. bannon, putin, mooch, obama, hillary, rinsed penis etc ALL IN ON WHATS HAPPENING.

There are billions on the line, nobody just gets 'fired'

>confirms what I said while asking the same questions and parroting the same orange kike psy ops
>i dont meme at all and trump the meme man is a dindu

So you voted for Johnson, I take it?

“I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and wouldn’t lose any voters, ok? It’s, like, incredible.”
Donald Trump at a campain rally in Iowa on January 23rd, 2016.

It just goes to show you how much they fear Trump

>being this god damn retarded

still assmad that "rural and suburban retards" don't have all their decisions made by the fags in overpopulated shitholes like California and Jew york? Cry more, nothing you can do about it.

Proof that the WH Anons are larpers
no one predicted Douche the Mooch.

How can you fear a corrupt degenerate incompetent? Thats right. Being a zoggy rightist with daddy issues

If you haven't admitted that yet you're a shill/mentally retarded.

Never apparently.

Getting rid of people who you don't think are doing the job right isn't a sign of 'disaster'. Are private companies that do this all the time 'disasters' ? It's just that usually in government jobs they keep incompetent people around forever instead of firing their asses and getting someone better in there.

If iowa is so shite it needs such lopsided corruption planned for a long time to get him here then let it happen or disband and see what happens
If youre a quality state nobody will leave because you're respecting the voters more

>confirms what I said while asking the same questions and parroting the same orange kike psy ops

I don't think this is as coherent as you thought it was when you were typing it up. Did you proofread? Are you sober?

Why hire incompetent people in the first place, though?

5d chess, am I right fellow #BasedPedes? MAGA! Catch you guys on r/The_Donald!

Not an agument. Not my problem. Nice 60 mile long "wall", healthcare, and 9/11 investigation. And plan to kill all isis members. Now we got 217,000 other shit shows on top of this. A mess. And sad. Many such cases

Explain why a new communications director was needed to fire the chief of staff when the chief of staff is above the communications director and Trump himself has every right to fire the chief of staff by himself.
And then explain why that same exact communications director, who previously apparently had the power to fire the chief of staff, was in turn fired by the chief of staff.
If you're genuinely going through the mental gymnastics necessary to think this is a brilliant political power play, you will believe literally anything Trump tells you and defend any action he takes.

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

I don't actually follow politics because it's for the lesser man only, but did he actually promissed to defeat ISIS in 30 days?

Use the archive you lazy faggot shill

So Trump sacrificed Spicer for what exactly?

Youre fired

I submit, but not that Trump is shit. I have come to accept the the entire government is self-serving liars who do and say whatever it takes to get elected, then they completely ignore the will of the very people they are supposed to represent. Fuck everyone and everything.

This.

You're all over the place, you don't sound sober-minded. Take a nap, sleep it off.

>implying that hating Hillary for being a traitorous monster was only going on since the election and nobody hated her on principle long before the election.
People shouldn't just forget about the scum of the Earth just because an election is over lad. Then again, I've never seen a single decent post from anyone using a fag flag so I'm partially in the wrong for even replying.

Reince the never trumper was one of the goofballs trying to push for a contested convention to deny Trump the nomination. He was always a snek, and Mooch was just the boot to kick his ass out.

Provide the link that doesnt exist so i leave and waste my time. You provided the claim without backup sneaky crypto

Lol wow "waaaaa its not Trumps fault waaaah my hero"

Not an arguement

I recall him saying 6 months

Dont give a shit isis general. Learn to read the language. Make specific points. Not generalised ad homs and repetitions. Im smarter than you are. All republigoyim and their pwezidents are a joke and always have been. Since day one. And everything in which they "believe" without any morals as is their standard

>I can't see the bigger picture

I'll never understand why you plebbitors come here. It's like when someone leaves a comment on Jewtube under a song they hate. Embarrassing and retarded.

>Newsflash: Hilary isn't the president

Don't tell that to us. Tell it to the democrats.

at least dismantle the democratic party and give rise to libertarian party.

wtf I love Trump now

He got rid of Priebus, that's good enough for me.

>People are complaining about trump firing people
>trump
>firing people

Yes, with a secret plan. When asked to provide some sort of details of this plan, which would make sense since he's a draft-dodger with absolutely no military experience and it's a little surprising he would have such a brilliant plan, he said he couldn't reveal anything about it because it's too secret.
Half of the country and all of this board thought this was brilliant and exactly the kind of bold leadership America needed.

100 days. 30 days. It's been 8. And it wasnt 6

When Trump's terms ends with no wall and Obama care in place.

Or a negative

sure is shilly ITT

>kekistani
underage

Trump does not want to fire anyone, because his reputation is firing people on TV.
So he chess pieces each guy against the other until the right ones are left.
Its not even mental gymnastics.

bump

Because? Because you shilled a piece of shit?

Lol another "scandal"

we'd need to invade sweden and germany