ATTENTION!!

ANYONE WHO IS NOT BLACK SHOULD NOT BE CULTURE APPROPRIATING THE BLACK CULTURE. SO I DON'T WANT TO EVER SEE A WHITE, ASIAN, HISPANIC BITCH WITH BRAIDS EVER AGAIN!! I SAID IT BEFORE AND I WILL ONLY SAY IT THIS FINAL TIME.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZzcw5dpb2s
youtu.be/M53lCMXU8ow
imgur.com/a/zd4Ed
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>BLACK CULTURE
there is no such thing.

>black culture
>black
>culture
>appropriating black culture

you mean i cant live in a mud hut or else your feelings would be hurt?

stop using internet and camera and food because this is white culture.

sorry honey white people havent appropriated being poor

I went to the gas station this morning. Tattooed Mexican clerk was complaining to a black about how she couldn't get the day off, but another employee could. She said, "I need to find me another job. You have to be a certain skin color around here to get anywhere." Black dude in line next to be said, "Mmm-hmm, I heard dat!" I look around expecting somebody to feel uncomfortable about the comment, but no one was. I laughed, "Yeah" out loud before leaving.

Maybe it's your dogshit attitude that didn't get you the day off. Maybe it's your neck tattoos that have you working at a gas station. Maybe the white employee scheduled her day off in advance or switched days with someone else.

Playing the racial victim is a real sign of weakness. Blaming your shortcomings and lack of success in life on an entire race of people IS racist.

Niggers have afro hair. braids are for people with straight hair.

That girl is not black. She is a quadroon at most.

Rob a store, fuck a whore...
There is no nigger culture to begin with

Braids are universal.
They've been used by cultures all over the world, not just by niggers.
Now fuck off. People can do what they want in a free country, as long as it's within the frames of the law

I would say she is 92% bleached at least.

So sorry Massa, here take this peace offering as a formally apology on behalf of all us Asians we so grateful for MUH KANGZ that you was to let us Appropriate so much of your enriched Nigger Culture.

To have culture, you need Intelligence

Neither of the lesser races have it.

Heaven is white.

Deal with it.

Yeah no thanks.

Stop appropriating white culture by using the internet and computers.

Aight, welfare were invited by kikes so dont be using that u niggers. Thats anti-semitism bro. Niggers are literal Hitlers.

Not skin white, but white, as in... illuminated. The real thing, not the fake satanist shit.

You're welcome. Or not. Then you end up in The Pit. Either way, all dumbasses of the now, lose.

There is African culture. Shame, for better or worse, that American Blacks arent African. They are a new breed. Their culture is either American White or Nigger. Those are their only options.

youtube.com/watch?v=aZzcw5dpb2s

WE WUZ KINGS

Guess I will never chuck spears or gang rape my own children like many savage monkey tribes.

Life is pain.

>be ancient nigger that was the only smart nigger at the time
>get executed for telling other niggers to get their shit together lest they get btfo by everyone
>see 99% of your race get roasted
>noice

So why are you speaking english OP? Surely you would cling to your roots and speak in clicks?

OK then, well it works both ways, so I don't want to see any niggers with shoes or clothes on, and they most certainly aren't allowed in houses.

The only people who'd want to be like the blacks are garbage trash people with bad taste. I'm glad you people don't believe in cultural exchange and want to demonize whites for trying to be like you. We shouldn't want to be like you, we're better than that. Also can you please get the fuck out of our country and stop taking EBT, welfare, and affirmative action. We hate you, fucking thief. Bringing Africans to America was bad enough, setting you free and giving you rights was really very stupid, but subsidizing your continued existence with our own money that the government steals from us has been the worst mistake in human history. You people are violent, ugly, and stupid. Your culture is likewise, violent, ugly, and stupid. Only the trashiest whites would ever want to be like you. Keep your ugly braids, you need them with your ugly nappy hair. Even this girl in this photo is ugly because she's black. Gross. Blackness is itself ugliness, that's why you people always feel bad and hate yourselves and resent white people. Because you know you're the scum of the earth. We aren't even the same species. I wish you all had never been brought to America, I wish you all had been killed 200 years ago. I hate Africa, I wish white traitors would stop feeding the stupid, ugly Africans so your tribes would stay tiny or you'd all go extinct like nature intended.

Sorry homie, that isn't your call to make. If you want to chimp out about it, you'll just be adding to the statistical evidence that black people can't control themselves, and as thus end up in prison. Good day sir.

Africans actually stole the afro from the Circassian people...

black people are just so ugly

The Greeks had corn rolls way back so did the Celts. Tell Snoop he's gotta stop that shit!

Depends on the sort of nigger tho

All the things blacks have created:

let's start with that computer you're typing on
- the software that drives it
- the internet & nearly all web applications
- recorded music
- motion pictures
- tv
- radio
- camera
- telephone
- light bulb
- the automobile
- rocketry
- satellites
- spacecraft
- airplanes
- skyscrapers
- telescope
- printing press
- eyeglasses
- contact lenses
- microwave oven
- metallurgy (most discoveries)
- materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics)
- 95% of medical advancements
- 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs
- modern food preservatives
- most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years
- the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology
- astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques)
- sea navigation (most advancements)
- discovery of DNA
- microscope
- laser technology and it's myriad of uses
- harnessing electricity
- nuclear energy
- wireless technology
- air conditioning devices
- refrigeration
- modern agricultural techniques
- modern democracy
- modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it's faults)

Blacks are the supreme race! Post this in every thread! Spread the Word!

Don't forget Theatre and Arts!

>listing white inventions is racist, but listing black inventions is not

You're using modern civilization and therefore are appropriating white culture.

Why would anyone listien to you hahah

Only dirty smelly druggies wear this crap on their heads anyway.

Showing your friend Sup Forums for the first time?

show me a picture of these braids from an earlier time than this

Negro-pean hah, that's so nasty. I'm so glad I'm white, my natural hair is gorgeous. I get compliments all the time, black women spend hundreds to put in weave to try and look like me but all I have to do is shower. Hahaa gag yourself with a spoon black chicks.

don't wear jeans then, a jew invented them so you have no right to culturally appropriate their clothing.

i dont want you ever using electricity or cars again you fucking appropriating nigger

braids are from the viking culture. do you research, idiot. And pls, stop using houses. This is an european culture

There's no such thing as black culture

what do you mean?

That lady is not black and you should feel bad for subverting our cause. You cumskin scum!

Race is a social construct, fuck off.

ANYONE WHO IS NOT BLACK SHOULD NOT BE CULTURE APPROPRIATING THE BLACK CULTURE. SO I DON'T WANT TO EVER SEE A WHITE, ASIAN, HISPANIC COLLECTING COTTON
EVER AGAIN!! I SAID IT BEFORE AND I WILL ONLY SAY IT THIS FINAL TIME.
>kick it

fuck off kike faggot

exactly that

That's fine by me. I don't want other Whites to emulate degenerate niggers.

>blacks invented braids
You're confusing braids with AIDS, mah nigga.

Attention, you are using white technology, get off my board.

If this continues any longer I will forcibly change the most vocal black's skin tones to the palest white possible.

SHIEEEEEET BITCHES ALWAYS TRYING TO KEEP A BROTHER DOWN

>tfw your ancestors were slaves and slave owners who dicked em down

double noice

>SO I DON'T WANT TO EVER SEE A WHITE, ASIAN, HISPANIC BITCH WITH BRAIDS EVER AGAIN!
extracting thine own eyes with a spoon would constitute a big step on the bumpy road towards achieving said goal.

>braiding
practiced in the paleolithic german region 30,000 years ago
>dreadlocking
practiced by minoans 3,600 years ago, probably much older

boy howdy i do i hate niggers

I'm kind to everyone I interact with, I'll thank the clerk as I leave, tell the person who just made me a sandwich I appreciate it, hold the door open when I see someone coming.

I also show up to work when I'm suppose to, do my job to the best of my ability, and pick up the slack for people who have trouble doing the job to the needed expectations.

I was born near-blind with cataracts, had heavy surgery within the first week of my life. I'll never have preferable vision, I'll probably start to lose mine in my 50's.

I never complain about it, when I work in management and make schedules I'm fine giving myself rough hours so the younger people can enjoy the days off they want, the extra time to have fun, I write it around what they'd like while at times working 15 hour shifts before coming in to work another 15 hour shit 8 hours later. That's fine, I'm strong, I can do it.

Is this the white mans burden? Being a decent fucking human?

I don't hate them. I just don't want to be around them because they're aggressive and violent.

Niggers belong in Africa. Not in civilised white countries.

What is black culture? Serious question.

I thought you guys were fully occupied almost figuring out the wheel?

youtu.be/M53lCMXU8ow

>niggers invented braids

At least I can swim ...

Yes. yes it is.

>imgur.com/a/zd4Ed
we will appropriate everything of value or intrest u ever have u dirty fucking nigger

I give up. Blacks win.

are french braids and dutch braids classed as cultural appropriation?

>Is this the white mans burden? Being a decent fucking human?
Dats it, mane.

Politeness, manners, being a decent human being; these are the traits of the "white man." Being respectful, cleaning up after yourself; that's "white culture." Listening to others speak without interrupting, blanco puro. Having ambition and enjoying competition, but looking down on cheaters and crooks; how_white_do_you_even_have_to_be?

Hard Redpill: More than half of "whites" aren't even white.

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: qvvbFPG7) 07/31/17(Mon)13:09:10 No.135672508▶
>stop using internet and camera and food because this is white culture.

If nigs are so great, where are all the great modern cities in Africa? Where are all the great inventions and products from Africa?

LOL. Nigs are the most ungrateful. They bask in the glory of white technology, steal the white mans tax dollars for blow, guns, and ridiculous clothing. Then have the nerve to try to tell us we shouldn't "appropriate" their culture. Hahaha. In another decade, we'll start thinning out the blacks with eugenics. Cant' wait.

I thought Axl pulled his off rather well tbqh

>SHOULD NOT BE CULTURE APPROPRIATING THE BLACK CULTURE.

LOL, spoken like a true shitskin.

really...why are you then using a computer invented by whites and improved by east asians ?

Niggers stopped farming in 1965.