Emperor Macron strikes again

LESS MIGRANTS TO COME INTO FRANCE

foxnews.com/world/2017/07/31/second-calais-grows-as-macron-vows-to-lower-migrant-flow-in-france.html

EU' "SUPPORTING MACRON 'A MISTAKE'"

express.co.uk/news/world/834987/Macron-Libya-Migration-mistake-EU-Brussels-Italy-Merkel-latest-news

Other urls found in this thread:

economiematin.fr/news-canard-enchaine-loi-macron-cadeau-fiscal
huffingtonpost.fr/2017/07/13/je-suis-votre-chef-le-recadrage-demmanuel-macron-face-a-la-g_a_23028840/
youtube.com/watch?v=i2ls64XDWiI
foxnews.com/world/2017/07/31/second-calais-grows-as-macron-vows-to-lower-migrant-flow-in-france.html
archive.is/4G3ul
express.co.uk/news/world/834987/Macron-Libya-Migration-mistake-EU-Brussels-Italy-Merkel-latest-news
archive.is/lGmJN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>after 30+ years of open borders the Rothschilds are closing a little bit for the first 2 years the influx of africans
BASED

You are delusional if you think this will change something

Macron will fix this, at least he is not a weak trudeau puppet, glad my vote was good after all

I am 100% skeptical until I see the real results.

It's entirely possible this is just strategic posturing which the EU is in on and collaborating with, to try to lessen the growing nationalist movement in France and other places in Europe.

Like how when Trump was running away with the primaries as the "outsider" candidate, John Boehner came out and called Ted Cruz the devil himself, trying to lend some outsider cred to Cruz, it's just a show.

>Trump turns out to not be ourguy
>Macron turns out to be certifiably /ourguy/, even has a mummy fetish
This truly are the end times

REMINDER

macaroni macaroni I'm not giving you the formuoli

thats true, and its also true for england

We are doomed just with the ones already here anyway

This is my view of it too. Has he done anything with the purpose of stemming the tide of migrants into Francs, or Europe?

He's right about that.

Nothing untrue said there Satan. It will take decades for France to ever recover.

i totally get his milf fetish, but it was the particular milf he chose that bothers me.

Oh nice, there will be 500 less nigs per year. We are safe now.

>tfw Bank of France is under Rothschild control
>now for real
>tfw it went better than expected
What's your next turn, pol?

BASED JUPITER

>uses people to get to the top
>now ignores everything to just work on his own agenda

>already doing it without any subtlety

economiematin.fr/news-canard-enchaine-loi-macron-cadeau-fiscal

huffingtonpost.fr/2017/07/13/je-suis-votre-chef-le-recadrage-demmanuel-macron-face-a-la-g_a_23028840/

youtube.com/watch?v=i2ls64XDWiI

Would you leave this man alone at home with your mother? Don't trust him.

Macron to become emperor of europe and lead the final crusade.

oh I guess I'd be more worried about him beeing alone at home with my grandma

REMINDER

tell me more about what macron has done in his time so far

Has anyone seen norbot, should we be worried?

>foxnews.com/world/2017/07/31/second-calais-grows-as-macron-vows-to-lower-migrant-flow-in-france.html
archive.is/4G3ul

>express.co.uk/news/world/834987/Macron-Libya-Migration-mistake-EU-Brussels-Italy-Merkel-latest-news
archive.is/lGmJN

When you throw a mad dog a bone

daily reminder that any pro-Macron shilling is a psyops experiment designed to check if opinions can be swayed through meme culture

This.

absolutely jupiterian

Some say they're still holding hands