Why do whites think they're masterrace?

Why do whites think they're masterrace?

Whites enslaved and Africans couldn't even put up a fight. We had to fight each other just to free them. Down right humiliating.

That man isn't white. Prove me wrong.

Why would anyone think they are the masterrace?

Because we are

You made this thread literally in the morning, here's your (You)

Why do t*rks love nigger cock?

makes me wonder why someone who claims to be Muslim glorifies the people we Arabs made our slaves.

Blacks are not welcome in the Ummah, you are the same as whites.

a reminder to all non arabs, yes that includes you too turks.

t. gulf arab muslim

Nice bait, but you forgot the asterisk, it should be wh*Tes

stop responding to these fucking turk roach faggots.... for the fucking love of doughnuts get your fucking head together people

fuck whitey threads every fucking day always from fucking roaches and you fucks just keep on feeding them..... jesus christ there is no fucking hope for some of you

Resorting to a comparison this biased just proves the point, really.

Most niggers have huge lips, sloping foreheads, great big gorilla nostrils, brown-tinged eyes, and general bestial features. That black model clearly has white blood in him; you won't find a single pureblooded African that beautiful.

Man is just pathetic. What's next you're going to shitpost black dicks on Sup Forums? You may hate whites but it doesn't change the fact you're cuckold. I bet you hire some African immigrant to fuck your girl.

the buttblasted mod bans threads that contain wh*Te :DDD

did you know that obscuring a word is a sign of respect?

the same way religious people Obscure G*d

all this time youve basically been saying "i am not worthy to take the name of whites in vain"

congratulations. id call you a kuffar loving munafiq but its probably due to your own stupidity being a non arab and all.

*slow clap*

f-father?

Are you retarded :DDDD

Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Muhammed was Turk. How stupid can you be to believe an Arab could conquer all that land...

can mods clean up these threads?

and now you have Blasphemed and insulted the prophet (pbuh)

and dare to make assumptions of his origins. you apostate trash.