President Pence

1. impeach Trump
2. make Pence president
4. Profit!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9WKL_UNxds
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113280345/#113280345
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117550757/#117550757.
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gotta wait til after the mid-term, so we can get 10 years of Pence.

only a true cuck likes cats

really makes you think

>patriot
>loyal husband
>father of nondegenerate children
>humble

is this man a saint?

what about this:
youtube.com/watch?v=P9WKL_UNxds
:/

>being so insecure in your manliness

Yes, take a strap-on up your ass to prove you're not insecure about your manliness.

dem tits tho

if you can't help but associate everything with "strap-on up your ass" I see why you have a problem

Dude Im a LEFTY, and even I would rather have Pence over trump 1000 times over.

Please dear god. I am sick of every week feeling like a year of politics. Trump is a total and utter disaster, a walking joke.

Pence might wanna consider going to Israel and do his things over there instead. Now I've heard of "one issue voters" and most people are, sadly, but Pence seems to be the only one issue politician to ever exist.
#OpenBordersForIsrael

why does the retard daughter have a retard cat?

>I am sick of every week feeling like a year of politics.
we're also tired of winning, believe me! believe me!

yes because that is clearly step 2 after having a cat.

>a leaf
>disrespecting the Second Rabbit of the United States
time to invade

>lefty
>is an idiot

Checks out. Pence is a leftist's nightmare.

Imagine trying to make love to his daughter. It would be like making love to Pence himself forever worrying you about being zapped for faggotry.

>those tits
damnit

>H.P "Niggers are literally monsters" Lovecraft
>Sup Forums still disagrees
Another example of why Sup Forums sucks

Leftists storming the Whitehouse & pulling a Gaddafi on Trump or The Whitehouse getting bombarded by Artillery hidden in Trucks 20-50 miles away from it

"Chatter" is happening & things are being planned. What are you guys going to do about it?. Rather then attack what I'm say, Get Prepared to Fight.

[A "US Spring" into Coup/Civil War is planned for the US to take out Trump & his Admin.]

Leftist Networks(allied with Islamic Networks), Deep State/Shadow Government forces(Some of the Black Budget funds have went into an Army, designed for COG(Continuity of Government) situations) & Globalists(such as Soros) plan on doing a "Color Revolution" inside the US.

The Deep State & Globalists are also going to cross each other when it's all over, with the US Imploded the NAU(North American Union) can then be formed.

This plan was going to happen regardless of who won the 2016 Election.

(Did KB's connected to all of this months ago: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113280345/#113280345 & archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117550757/#117550757. They can be found in here: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)

Learning/Researching how the Arab Spring & Ukraine was done is going to be quite helpful in/for the future.

Also, Pedophile Operatives inside Governments/Agencies/Military’s will use "Deep Drive" CP to Compromise everyone (“Good Guys” & “Bad Guys”, Pedo’s are Evil that will spare no one) unless they are stopped beforehand.

They will also try to start War(while also killing Trump’s admin as “revenge” for taking down the Pedo Networks) by say “Russia” put the CP on/in the computers. Pedo’s will use the confusion to hide, escape and/or claim “innocence”.