Diamond & Silk for Press Secretary

Imagine these two being the frontmen (frontwomen?) for the administration.

It would be hilarious watching the MSM tie themselves in knots trying to criticize and be petty to them without coming off as huge racists.

It would be funny as FUCK.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Press_Secretary
youtube.com/watch?v=QdQJLi2UTtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best thread on Sup Forums now.
I love the idea, please recommend it to them.

>huurrrrr what if we puts dese BAESED BLACK WIMMIN in charge guys????
fuck off jew kike

In charge of what, talking to retards and assholes in the press room?

To be fair, this would be a fantastic idea since MSM wouldn't dare attack them the same way they can with white dudes, at least not without the autistic screeching of libshits, plus they've been consistent with their support since the campaign trail.

They say nothing of substance but are entertaining and seem like nice people. Perfect spokespeople for the ignorant masses.

>The White House Press Secretary is a senior White House official whose primary responsibility is to act as spokesperson for the executive branch of the United States government administration, especially with regard to the President, senior executives, and policies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Press_Secretary

Seeing as Trump is the first Twitter president, the position of Press Secretary is kind of redundant anyway. Why not use it to stick it to the establishment?
If there's anything I've learned in the last 8 years, the MSM can't criticize black people due to sheer terror of being called racist.

It would be a 11d underwater Yahtzee masterstroke.

"He done answer that. What chew wanna know?" Sucks teeth. Pouty lip.

Yes please

Implying MSM won't call them uncle toms and continue as normal

I can support this.

make this happen

yes, pls.

Unironically a great idea.
Imagine these two going after CNN.
The one on the right will only be there as a hypegirl
youtube.com/watch?v=QdQJLi2UTtM

Oh, they might get some pet like Van Jones to say something nasty, but let's be honest, criticize these two and you're shitting on the black vote, big time.

It would be a fantastic tactic for sowing division in the ranks of the Democratic party.

True, but that is a much better for our side since having two black women get called uncle toms every single day is a worse framing for their side in the light of uninformed voters as opposed to italian bants against mooch.

No

I agree with this. TOP BANTZ.

They would get better ratings than Spicer did. Make it happen.

Right? I would watch and rewatch every press briefing with a restraining belt on my sides.

God, I never knew how much I wanted to see this until now.

>Having these sheboons shuck and jive for massa trump

As a black man, i can't allow this behavior.

DON'T YOU BE GIVING ME NO FAKE NEWS JIVE SHIT

You'd watch it every day and you know it.

Absolutely not. Those two are so embarrassing and are as stereotypical as it gets.

>stereotypical

They're black and act as such, which armors them against being called toms or oreos.

Put a black someone up there who's polished and speaks 'white' and they're just going to get ALL the shit.

So, how do we make this happen?

I'm dead serious, I really can't see a downside to this. It would be a huge middle finger to the press, and they would have to sit there and fucking take it with a grin.

Every press conference would make me so happy. Watching these prissy little press assholes have to deal with real black people for the first time in their lives would be a real treat.

underrated

thats literally the best idea i ever heard.

seriously meme this into existence

I hear Stacy Dash is available ...

I feel the same way.

CNN: Ma'am, I'd appreciate it if you stopped yelling and-
"SHE CAN YELL, SHE CAN YELL, SHE CAN YELL, SHE CAN YELL, SHE CAN YELL, SHE CAN YELL"

Great idea but they will just get their tokens to criticize them, or dedicate don lemons whole show to taking them down

They're way more relatable than Con Lemon.

They get him to criticize them, he'll just be outing himself as a house nigga.

Lads, how do we make this happen?

Bump: guys this would actually do a LOT of good. I use them to red pill my black friends all the time.

kill yourself r/the_drumpf

"She will come down off this stage, you do not want that Mr reporter man."

>Imagine these two being the frontmen (frontwomen?)

Frontmonkeys?