Meanwhile on 50s pol

>meanwhile on 50s pol

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P7qiVMgom8g
youtube.com/watch?v=0y-WDTyhl8U
youtube.com/watch?v=WjbsD-TYi3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How's Detroit this time of year? Lovely I'd imagine!

What in the name of god is a Muslim?

Let's take a Vacation to Paris, i here it's very nice this year.

HAPPENING
BEST KOREA DECLARED WAR ON WORST KOREA

FUCKING PINKO COMMIES REEEEEEEEE

AMeriga pls hleP!!

Oakland, Ca is a nice neighborhood full of hard working blue collar whites, isn't it!

3 of these girls are virgins
can you guess?

>(USER WAS GULAGED FOR THIS POST)

>be a man in the 1950's
>coming home from work from my high paying unionized job with pension and benefits
>drive my 8,000lb 8mpg 18' long car with huge fins on the back
>glance out the window and see a negro walking down the street
>stop at the corner bar and call the cops, watch as they beat him into a coma while sipping a Gimlet
>stop by the hardware store on the way home and buy several guns with no background check
>greeted by my submissive and dutiful wife with a kiss
>greeted by my obedient and well educated kids with a hug
>greeted by my Golden Retriever carrying my slippers
>sit own to a dinner of all-American grown products that is already on table
>after dinner the kids do their homework and the wife does the dishes
>pour myself a Canadian Club on the rocks and recline in my La-Z-Boy
>watch the nightly news and see America bombing Communists in some backward shithole
>smile as I remember all the Nips I killed on Guadalcanal
>plan our family vacation trip to the Poconos
>time for bed
>fuck my wife in the missionary position with no concern for her pleasure
>drift off to dream of the greatness of America

My eternal thanks and keks to the user who made this.

Those god damn Italians are flooding our country! Today I saw a pasta slurper in the city with their half breed greasy baby! This country is going to shit!

Did you see elvis shaking his hips like some kind of cottin pickin ape while playing that satanic jungle music?

>the civil was a mistake

Top kek commies are a bunch of cuckolds.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P7qiVMgom8g

Things are really looking up, I can hardy imagine how much better it will be in 50 years!

These towelheads like that fellow Aladdin from that book. There used to live one in the town next to me but the local democrats mistook him for a nigger and hung him up by the lakeside.

what a life

I hear those boys are really taking it to the Soviets though, it might be time to cash in.

What a time to be alive, huh?

Why won't you let me sit on the front of the bus?

So what if I want to put on my glad-rags and spend a few clams on a couple of dolls, huh? The ladies are swoonin' over me. Let's get some giggle water for these broads huh? Take the jalopy down to where the magic happens, see if you can get hitched with a girl down there.
You guys don't want to join? Awww, you're all a bunch of wet blankets, all balled up I tell ya! Yous guys can't just let it all hang out for a night huh?

we have one black person in our town, his nickname is "Spot"

My grandpa pronounced it "Eye-talians"

where is this?

>wake up this morning
>hearing screams
>they're from Richard
>right before that Tiger's AP round penetrated through the weak Sherman's hull and blew him into shards that landed all over my face as I was sitting in the drivers seat
>Was barely able to drive out of there with blood and guts on my face with the smell of burning metal all around me
>Can still remember uncontrollably puking upon returning to base and they excavated the remains of Rich and Herb from the cabin
>hands still shaking
>can't even look at my wife
>almost collapsed down the stairs
>barely able to load up Sup Forums and regale this tale

Lads I can't do this anymore. Every day the screaming gets worse and I can still feel them on me despite washing day after day year after year. I just can't do this anymore at all. My colt 1911 is still in my dresser bedroom. Help me tell my wife I love her.

Goodbye. At least now the screaming will end.

Let's get some sody pop!

Because this old lady needs that seat!

I'm with you on that giggle water. You know what they say, candy is dandy but liquor is quicker!

uh chaps? I am in front of some kind of device that keeps generating words before my eyes like magic. It appears that I too can generate words by pressing these little buttons in front of me, like some sort of typewriter. Can you hear me? With whom am I speaking? is this Russian trickery? Can anyone generating words on this device reply? Hello?

Uh... because if the bus gets in a head-on accident then we'll be the first to get crushed! It's for your own protection, Leroy. Because we appreciate you so much.

Now, here's a dollar - shine my shoes?

Yeah let's get involved, Israel needs a hand over there anyway. What could go wrong?

Given that the first girl has a guys name written between her legs.. i would say 2,3 and 4.

I'd like to know too. I think the yellow plates are old New Mexico plates. Looks like NM or maybe Colorado?

Golly gee! Shucks!

i like the 50s. 60s too. if i could go back i would. i cri everytime

I am sure all of those poor refugees we let in after the war will make this country much better

>. if i could go back i would.

fuck off grandpa

What in the Sam Hill is a transgender? Is that some new fangled type of butter?

Goddamn imagine if the worst of our problems was a bunch of guidos. That would be heaven on earth.

;_;7

>american education

Irrelevant to you anyway, that's on our side of the ocean heh

Just saw a movie about giant ants. Scariest movie I've ever seen in my life desu

>16
>Not married yet
>Doesn't own a home

Should I just kill myself? Everyone else my age is already about ready to retire. Fuck

It generates pictures, too.

Also this post is satire I am not 16, I am actually aged 23.

Because you niggers smell like shit

I'd like to think we can get it back, I really do...

>23
>unmarried
>hasn't reproduced yet

Kill yourself.

Golly! What sort of sorcery is this that you have conjured a crude drawing of that hitler fellow. Can you tell me more about this device? How is this possible?

What are you some kind of stinkin Nazi?

>married

cuck. enjoy losing ur home and ur child support payments lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=0y-WDTyhl8U

read the thread you fucking retard

Is this 1950's or 1850's?
What era am I in, please respond, over!

These damn beatniks are everywhere! No, I don't want your damn Daddy-o. Fuck off!

Idk but I'd like to impregnate the lot of them, esp 4

Oh lawdy I wuz called a nigger by some honky! Iz gunna tellz my mammy!

3 has bare shoulders. What a slut. She's definitely not virgin.

HAHAHAHA GOLLY GEE SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT WHITES AND BLACKS ARE EQUAL HAHAHAHA.

WHAT A FUNNY FELLOW HE WAS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

"transgender? it's kinda like that Liberace fella but a whole lot worse. the fellars in the white jackets take em' to the nuthouse."

Hey guys, I know this sounds like I'm crazy, but I got a hot tip for you, in 2015 the cubs are going to sweep Miami in 5 games to win the world series, no shit. bet on it.

They're Musselmans who like to stir up trouble.

NO EXCUSES!!!

a REAL MAN would be able to handle ALL THOSE THINGS... AND produce and raise a child ON TOP OF ALL THAT!

YOU
ARE
NOT
A
MAN!!!!

GOLLY GOSH DARN, WHAT IN THE SAM HECK??

I raped my daughter.

(this)

mary had a little lamb

Are you a Russian spy? Is that some kind of code?

Not sure about this whole "negroes use same drinking fountain as whites" business. Won't they get contaminated?

Elvgren the pinup artist understood America.

youtube.com/watch?v=WjbsD-TYi3s

How do we deal with the Spaghetti nigger problem?

Even Mexico was nice back then. My town pic related.

This is one of the gayest pics I've ever seen out of the 50s

Who does this Rockwell character think he is? Everyone knows the United States is a white country, and that'll never change. I think he and his little gang are overreacting to a problem that ultimately doesn't even exist.

he really turned into a gigantic cuck after vucic came to power. it's pathetic.

Have you talked to Dr. Shirman? There are new pills thesedays, you know wonders of modern science. You know, soon they'll have machines that can take out the bad memories.

Ya know, my cousin Frank had nightmares after he came back from Korea... A little dose of electroshock treatment and he was as good as new! More or less...

Edit...60's...Mustang

rockwell isn't relevant yet man

>tfw this and "evil nazis" was the typical American response to Rockwell

Great work by that user.

Does anyone have the post about Americans not wearing shoes indoors?

Hey user! Me and the fellas are heading to the Sugarbowl. Mary-Sue will be there too.

What happened to Mexico?

Don't be fooled, it's always been shit, he's cherry picking. Here's a photo of beautiful Somalia

religion of mahound the A-rab.

Hello sir,my name is Narasimham Ramamurty Iyer,I am from madras,

Here's another one of my town, nigger. Did your homeland of Somalia had those buildings or stores back then?

Ooga booga, bitch.

And that's just a small town. You would shit bricks if you see the biggest cities.

I prefere how thing are right now tbqh senpai...

I think I fucked up. A couple years ago I caught my son dressing in girls clothes so I beat the shit out of him and told him to man up like any sane person would do and I thought that was the end of it. Well a couple weeks ago I found out that he was still doing it behind my back and my wife was complicit in it. I found him dressed again and I started yelling and he just started screaming back and told me how his mother was fine with it and I had a few words to say to her. But while that was going on he took all his shit and left.
I didn't want him to run away I just wanted him to stop being a faggot. Suddenly my wife comes up with this bullshit about how he's a "transsexual" and how he hates his body and wants to cut off his balls with pills and all that other bullshit. When I find him he's going straight to military school. I haven't been able to find him and he hasn't tried contacting us. One of his friends told me he's been staying with "his boyfriend". I just don't know what to do. Did I do somthing wrong?

"Well, we defeated those evil gnatzies and saved the Jews from the Holocaust. Now we have to worry about the global threat of Communism. But I'm just glad I live in a White country that puts the interests of Whites before anyone else. We certainly won't be in any more wars for a century, I'm sure of it."

Why does that guy have six copies of the same book?

Different volumes probably. Or maybe he was autistic

Gee I hope I don't get lead/radiation poisoning