The Mouse Utopia Experiment shows the potential extinction outcome of modern civilization

New video on subject:
youtube.com/watch?v=HfNKFvHtA3g

>In July 1968 four pairs of mice were introduced into the habitat.
>There was no shortage of food or water or nesting material. There were no predators. The only adversity was the limit on space.
>Initially, the population grew rapidly, doubling every 55 days.
>The population reached 620 by day 315, after which the population growth dropped markedly, doubling only every 145 days.
>This period between day 315 and day 600 saw a breakdown in social structure and in normal social behavior.
>Among the aberrations in behavior were the following: expulsion of young before weaning was complete, wounding of young, increase in homosexual behavior, inability of dominant males to maintain the defense of their territory and females, aggressive behavior of females, passivity of non-dominant males with increased attacks on each other which were not defended against.
>After day 600, the social breakdown continued and the population declined toward extinction.
>During this period females ceased to reproduce. Their male counterparts withdrew completely, never engaging in courtship or fighting.
>They ate, drank, slept, and groomed themselves – all solitary pursuits. Sleek, healthy coats and an absence of scars characterized these males.

>They were dubbed "the beautiful ones." Breeding never resumed and behavior patterns were permanently changed.
>The conclusions drawn from this experiment were that when all available space is taken and all social roles filled, competition and the stresses experienced by the individuals will result in a total breakdown in complex social behaviors, ultimately resulting in the demise of the population.
>Calhoun saw the fate of the population of mice as a metaphor for the potential fate of man.

Original documentary on Mouse Utopia:
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/search?journal=nature,news&q=animals = animals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133367949/
youtube.com/watch?v=TBtW51D_q2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

o fug :DD

yes becasuse humans = mice

So... the Final Happening will be that social breakdown?
The Race War will happen or nah?

Some human products are tested on animals like mice

Can someone explain to me what "every role in society being filled" is supposed to mean?

> "shampoo = societal breakdown" ?

blacks aren't human either you know

You dumb nigger awesome fake facts. They waited till the rat numbers grew 10 fold then they where like LOL no more food for you. So they started to eat each other. How shocking.

I'd honestly rather this be how it ends that some abrupt cataclysm or continued exponential population growth until humanity exceed's Earth's carrying capacity and dies out due to exhaustion of resources.

If it's that, nuclear holocaust, or just fading out of existence like modern Japan I pick Japan.

Good, we are close to the end then.

What the fuck are you talking about? You leafs should be put out of my misery.

>the pseudo-fallacy of a false critique
find a demonstrably significant variable, please and thank you

No, but it does help explain things like modern degeneracy, Feminism, single-motherhood, MGTOW, transgenderism, and so on.
1st World populations that have a lot of resources don't have as many kids as 3rd World populations that are constantly struggling to survive.

Why not?
Niggers=apes

>letting a dumb mongoloid larp as a nigger and b8 you
it will still be the tragedy of the commons but with contest as the contention.
Everyone puts strife as bad, but then we could not do without it or at least the products of it.

Animals = animals.

A lot of these traits carry over into other species. But I'm sure you don't trust medicine either because mice aren't humans.

Fuck you dumb lying nigger there was no reason for them to act like that. They need a stresser for that. And they used shortage of food. I hope a nigger shoots you today for spreading disinformation

>find a demonstrably significant variable
humans are not mice and visa versa

nature.com/search?journal=nature,news&q=animals = animals

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory

Now fuck off with your mice. The experiment might be analogous with niggers, but not with whites.

this is the first I ever heard of a food shortage being used. It was said that they either stopped eating or some would go at night to eat because of the stress.

Weimerica.

>tfw you'll be known as a "beautiful one" one day

> increase in homosexual behavior, inability of dominant males to maintain the defense of their territory and females, aggressive behavior of females, passivity of non-dominant males with increased attacks on each other which were not defended against.
kek

Except you forget that jews basically run Europe and America, on top of multiple other major countries.

Has anyone taken inbreeding into consideration ?
lets say there are 5 males and 5 females they fuck a lot make a lot of ratlings but then when their population continues to expand and a lot of the rats will be genetically similar so fucking eachother would be like cousins fucking and thats why their genes go to shit and become gay

based romanian figured it out. ;) I was thinking the exact same thing and hit "update" and you beat me to it. At least some of us here are paying attention.

It won't be the final happening. Humans will not end up like these mice. Because humans have moral creativity, they can see and understand the world around them.

Yes, society will collapse just like the society of mice did. But from it's ashes will arise a new one.

HUMAN BRAIN COMPARE TO A MICE!! OP JUST KILL YOURSELF

>t.PHD in science

Also this won't happen to humans because there are so many different variations of humans we put them into certain groups but something similar is happening in the modern world too but it's most likely just the tradition to marry your cousin being really popular untill recent times

No.

Yes

It's kind of general, I'll give you that. But it basically means the idea of universal income, or something along those lines. It means everything is provided for you so you don't have to struggle at all to achieve what you/your instincts want.

YouTube comments on the first video in the OP indicate that rodents have more mutations and thus more genetic diversity, which means they have far less problems with inbreeding than us humans.

I havent got any sources but Ill look into it and find out.

Regardless this whole thing looks like a very interesting experiment!

dosen't matter there warn't millions of rats there ware maybe 10 rats constantly fucking eachother

I'm making a comedy film about this

Same experiment is going on with humans in the United States of America.

The experiment started out with 8 mice I think.
But if what the youtube comments say is true, then thats already enough since the genetic pool is expanding on its own anyways through mutations.
Basically I cant find a single article or paper that lists inbreeding as criticism against the validity of the experiment, but I cant find anything official either that would say its not a problem...
Nonetheless I think its still an interesting experiment because we can actually see some of these traits emerging since we started expanding rapidly, but of course its biology so there cant be a 100% rigorous proof that what seems like correlations is actually comparable.

>would rather be a mouse than an ape
>mouse to their government
lol

Archive link with the rest of the article
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133367949/

We doomed..

youtube.com/watch?v=TBtW51D_q2Q

Of Mice and Men

Yes, that's a gibbon, but, for all intensive porpoises, the following should also bee considered:
A. The sheeple have largely chosen to remain in captivity (reference: tax slavery, voting plantations)
B. That their usefulness in social conditioning declines drastically if they decide to become self-actualized

saw this a couple of weeks ago and now all of a sudden, this get talked about a lot on Sup Forums

Anybody else see an orchestrated recreation of this experiment with flooding Europe with males.

rhetoric like this is why 5% of the world population started having 1.7 children, while everyone else kept having 6 children.

Struck a little too close to home?