WHY IS NOTHING HAPPENING

WHY IS NOTHING HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CcLpLrOjCTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WWIII might be soon, we just need to wipe out the Norks and see if the chinese respond

I don't know bro but it's freaking me out. we used to have happenings every other day. now it's been weeks apart from one knife wielding idiot in hamburg

Because happening is nothing

It's the calm before the storm

Nuke canada pls

I fucking hope so. The lack of happenings is seriously driving me mad. Just give me something to keep me going.

Things are happening, just not good things. I'm pretty sad lately.

it goes down in bursts. Take some breath burger, meanwhile you can watch Venezuela go down in flames or some EU drama

You idiots, Venezuela is literally being overtaken by marxists. If you want a "happening", you can fly there for under $1000 from basically anywhere.

You'll get all the thrill of a happening without having to go to jihadi-ville or Brazil.

on a thread saturday when asked about disclosure, 222 replied (see pic)

What? I don't see anything special about that post.

youtube.com/watch?v=CcLpLrOjCTA

No elections at the moment lad that's why.

We got spoiled from all the happenings happening all at once.

I'm fucking bored

he said to keep an eye out a week from now when asked about disclosure

Get the fuck out of here.. Like people don't fuck around like that on daily basis on this shit.

>Venezuela
>mattering ever

The Monroe doctrine worked for the most part.

Syrian civil war is winding down so until it resurges.
ISIS are a spent force
Climate change hasn't fucked up any african countries yet
Macron is the New De Gaulle we need and stabilizing Libya.
Trump is doing a okay job despite all the surface craziness. He's appointed some great people.

Trey goudy and Republicans just passed that a second special counsel will investigate Hillary, comey, lynch, rice, dnc
It is happening brother

We had an explosion of Happenings last wednesday, thursday, and friday. Things had to cool off a bit or everything would start melting under that level of heat.

What do you mean, nigger? Lots of things are happening. For example, I just had a wank and now I'm about to take a shower. Then I'm gonna settle into bed and watch some pirated animu, before going to sleep. See? Lots of things.

Why still nothing happening?