Redpill Literature

I need some redpill literature recommendations. The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and Mein Kampf are about all I know about, but I would like to know more. Also, if there are any websites that you guys could recommend that have useful redpill information, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!EINjRS4S!P4RCozMkJ4iqnqnrvKVrDg
thermidormag.com/mencius-moldbug-10-years-on-a-critical-retrospective/
archive.org/details/MeinKampfTheStalagEditionTheOnlyCompleteAndOfficiallyAuthorisedEnglishTranslatio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damned leftypol man, now I assume that every blonde girl posted here is Lauren. Fuck.

The culture of critique by Kevin macdonald
The secret history between blacks a jews
Hitler's war
200 years together (now fully translated PDF can be found online)

Fuck.
Thanks. I've seen like one of those on amazon (Hitler's War, I think..) but I'm not sure if the kindle version would be somehow be subjected to a Jew's slander, or censoring. I think I may end up just downloading a PDF version of each since I also don't have a lot of money since uni is very expensive.

mega.nz/#F!EINjRS4S!P4RCozMkJ4iqnqnrvKVrDg

Also reccomend anything by GLR or Lothrop Stoddard.

I don't really know what to say, but this should definitely keep me busy. Thank you

Currently I'm reading the Prince by Machiavelli. Super short and great book

Also:
The Bible: Douay Rheims Version
Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire
Dantes Inferno
I Dont Have Enough Faith to be an Athiest
Thus Spoke Zarathustra
Rules for Radicals

Also it's important to read books about alternative viewpoints to strengthen your own. I'd recommend
Democracy: The God that Failed
Prometheus Rising

Elders of Zion is a good initial redpill on Jews, but if you lurk on pol you probably already know almost everything in it desu

Henry Ford's "The International Jew"

start reading

Protocols has been known to be a Russian hoax for literally 100 years.
Mein Kampf is not that deep senpai

So good luck with that

I've been trying to get through decline of the west but god damn is it long and boring.

Here's a good intro to Mencius Moldbug.

thermidormag.com/mencius-moldbug-10-years-on-a-critical-retrospective/

What's the good pdf version of Mein Kampf to download? I don't want one that has annotations or alterations.

Fuuuck this looks like a good read, thanks for posting.

Agreed, although I'm going to wait a bit to read through it because I'm a bit preoccupied with the horde of info in the link provided by

The Stalag Edition

Ehh honestly I've been trying to find the answer to the same question because there are so many various versions. Sometimes, the translation isn't perfect, or the Jude has altered it. If it helps, the version that I have downloaded is translated by E.T.S. Dugdale.

I honestly don't know what to make of most of it. There's SO fucking much there that it's hard to figure out what it all really is.

Same here, although I'm just going to download it and archive it along with all of the other interesting little tidbits of information that I've collected from pol. My plan is to eventually go through it all in awhile since I'll have 3 weeks where I am doing absolutely nothing.

>Lauren.
The whiny lesbian sucking the Obamacare teat? Yeah, she's "your girl" alright.

>Ehh honestly I've been trying to find the answer to the same question because there are so many various versions.

You are not trying too hard archive.org/details/MeinKampfTheStalagEditionTheOnlyCompleteAndOfficiallyAuthorisedEnglishTranslatio