"The only good muslim is a dead muslim"

"The only good muslim is a dead muslim"
Wheres all the good muslim footage Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YoaMk6xn2Dc
youtu.be/VexXJdkZC9s
youtube.com/watch?v=DpnBpEBH0-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>killing Al-Qaeda
>implying this is a bad thing

Holy shit is he OK!?

>jews and saudis create al-qaeda
>amerigoys give away their lives believing they are protecting USA

>How if feels to chew 5gum.

>The only good muslim is a dead muslim

I agree but this quote is sort of specific to communism

>implying the soldier don't find out about that

Is that Sam Hyde in his youth?

Not gonna lie
That guy seems to be having the time of his life
Why does the Iraq War seem so comfy?

And heeee's OUTTA THERE!

Because arabs suck at fighting. Its a war on easy mode.

How do you guys keep your Muslims in line? I here there are a decent amount of Muslims in Dagestan,Kazanararstan, but I never here of any terrorist attacks happening in those areas.

Give him two aspirin, he'll walk it off.

That guy looked like they just pulled him off the street to man that pkm.
Some good marksmanship, though. I wonder how far away was the shooter from the shootee

yes he probably lives as childrefugee in sweden now

Turkey is the one country I won't feel sorry for when we begin the firebombing.

Without your American allies, you would be food for the Russians. When the end times come, your nation will be the first to be destroyed.

>t.butthurt roach

>never here
It's called censorship.

sorry *hear

lmao this turdroach is so triggered

the only good urine is a dead urine

Can't wait to see all you retards blow each other up in WWIII @turkey @americanredneckretards have fun being jew pawns. Anyone who willingly signs up for service is retarded and deserves death.

If you rebel against Russia your village gets leveled. Look at Chechnya, they went full scorched earth on them to stop them from chimping out. Russia does not give one fuck about human rights.

it's all he has. can you imagine living in that hellhole? if it wasn't for posting pictures of dead soldiers he'd have killed himself a long time ago. let him have his little joy.

The roach is off his 1 day ban congrats

Execute rapists and murderers, problem solved.

he looks mexican desu desu

a lot of them were sent to iraq so they could earn their citizenship

like how can muslims not know they're the bad guys, they're ugly as fuck

enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=YoaMk6xn2Dc

also reminder that your government stopped us from cleansing the entire balkans from muslim filth

Smells like... victory

oh shit a wild roach has appeared.

Here is a picture of America's most prolific killer.

KD 2500:0

Simply no one cares about that shitholes. But there a lot of terrorist and attacks happens.
youtu.be/VexXJdkZC9s

The wrath of the awakened turk. It is pretty late for you. What time do you go to bed? Are you some nightcrawler? Oh that's right you are just a roach.

good thing we will soon invade you cunts.

Look at that massive plate. Would you like fries with that?

Anyone know any good sources for photos of war crimes committed in Iraq by US and possibly UK?

are you that autistic turkposter who larps as a nigger although you've posted a pic of yourself where you look whiter than average american?

Never happened

the entire war was a fucking war crime

larp all you want...its maybe 15000 western soldiers and mercs dead since 2001 and its like 600.000 sunni arab and afghan males KIA.The arab spring alone killed like 30.000 dschihadis in Libya,around 20.000 in Egypt,15.000 in Yemen(Saudis and Proxies),50.000 in Iraq and 250.000plus in Syria.All Sunni mudslime males.The Rest was being killed from 2001 to 2017 in Afghanistan and from 2003 to 2012 in Iraq.Add to that the Turks killed,the Phillipines and other smaller places like Pakistan,Iran,the insurgency in Algeria,Tunesia.
Sunni Arab males are being meatgrinded and humiliated everywhere.They lost every battle.
Libya is handed over to secular General Haftar
Egypt is ruled by secular Sisi
Syria is ruled by secular allawite Assad
Iraq is ruled by shiites
Yemen is rouled by shiites
Chechnya is ruled by a Putin friend(although not arab , parts of the dschihadi movement there is or better was like Khattab)
and so on...

>US$110,000+ of goyim tax money spent to kill a shepherd on his way to tend his goats.

>social security is bankrupt

well done uncle samuel

Is that swedish subtitles?

How the fuck do you know its not a mtf pre-op trans dude named Samantha? Fucking racist. Uncle Samantha ftw.

What we muslims on /sg/ should embrace is the stereotypes that Sup Forums have about us. Don't be apologetic, don't be pathetic with racist shills.

Embrace it. Yes we are pro Islam. Yes we will defeat you. Yes we will invade your land with refugees. InshaAllah Europe will be muslim in the near future.

Neckbeard neets can only complain on Sup Forums. The leftist media is on our side. Edgy 4channers only dare to spout their hatred here on the internet, for they are pussies in real life while we brave mujahideen, are FULLY commited to dying for our religion.

Remember, convert their families, marry their daughters, put hijab on them and make sharia the law of the land in the whole of Europe.

Takbir ya ikhwan al muslimeen

Nah, I'm guessing Norwegian.

t. Zioburger fighting wars for Israel

Fuck off kike. Hope Assad absolutely annihilates all you American terrorists in Syria.

al-Qaeda is paid for and supported by America and Israel to fight against Iran and Assad.

underrated

Al Qaeda hates Saudi Arabia and Israel probably even more than the US

Why does Sup Forums know nothing?

>implying the soldier doesnt' love killing mudslim with any excuse

stupid dumb clueless urine scum

How do you get that proxy from old Turkey in Kurdistan?

You americans truly are the great satan. Im not even muslim im christian, but its funny to me how you commit satanic acts but then chant ''USA!'' and ''god bless america'' Like, which god are you following? It sure as fuck aint the christian one

I don't even feel bad for those morons, they obviously didn't pay attention in boot camp.

I don't even feel bad for those morons, they obviously didn't pay attention in boot camp when they were being taught about what to do when someone goes down
>hurr ima just walk over to him and not get my ass into cover

>ancap
>caring about things

fuck off

Ancap is just a meme flag for me since all the other ones are reddit or not my ideology

ameritards literally have Novus Ordo Seclorum written on their currency on one side, which means New Secularist Order.

And on the other side the jews wrote "In God We Trust".

Thats how brainfucked the jews made them.

> Your entire country is Reddit

Why are Muslims so bad at fighting wars?

America has a 20 K/D ratio in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Is it your low IQ's? You gutter religion?

Just trying to understand why the Muslim world just lays down and takes America's BWC over and over again with virtually no resistance

shut up Russian

America had a fucking collosal k/d in vietnam as well, Wars aren't about K/D you fucking idiot, wars are about using violence against another state to achieve a political goal.

oh ya mate the state of Iraq sure repelled us

Seclorum doesn't mean secular, you retarded square-headed slav

Yes goy very good, so bad! So bad all these muslims! Join the army fight for us Uh I mean USA!

youtube.com/watch?v=DpnBpEBH0-w

Muslim
>wants to give his life to defend his religion, family, honor with little resources
>is honored by god and his nation
>is welcomed into the mercy of his lord

US soldier
>does not know why he is killing or being killed
>comes back home disillusioned seeing the futility of his sacrifice
>commits suicide and sends himself to hell

same shit you fucktard

Political goals like removing Saddam/the Taliban and installing friendly American allies in the region.

Man it's almost like we did that too.

The final foreign policy red pill is that America won decisively in both Iraq and Afghanistan, achieved its major strategic goals, and is in a stronger geopolitical position because of it.

>american "soldiers"
Fucking hell, they are less professional than conscripts here and that is saying something.. Fun fact, the americans had large difficulties in fighting a mechanized enemy when they trained here with conscrips.
>the american army exists only to fight rag heads and rice farmers with nothing heavier than an rpg

futility of imperialism in the 21st century

Blah, blah, blah.

Yeah, ISIS is doing a fantastic job of winning on the diplomatic front as well.

goal of Iraq was oil, this wasnt imperialism you dummy, it's corporate globalism.

that one has a special place.
i bet the angels in heaven sat there amd watched this like obongo and staff watched "bin Laden"

Ohhh so that's how they look inside.

Probably there hasn't been another conventional army more than 1/20th the strength of the US military since the collapse of the USSR.

US doesn't need to be good at fighting conventional wars because we could literally just faceroll our war to victory

A FUCKING HAMBURGER

The majority of the casaulties on the American side are the local iraqi/afghanistan troops, not americans.

But America is losing in Afghanistan currently, and 'winning' in Iraq only after a massive bombardment campaign.

Murica won in Iraq because modern conventional warfare without a good airforce is useless. Airpower > everything. Until you go insurgency that is.

No, Danish or Norwegian