Should Discrimination be Based on Eye Colour?

Since blue eyed people are obviously superior just like how blond people are obviously superior why isn't discrimination based on eye colour? I mean look, only 1 brown eyed person (besides Obama) has ever been elected President. All the others had been either blue or green (like 3 were green). All accomplishments were done by blue eyes. Blue eyes means your more intelligent

So my question is why not base immigration policy, monetary policy, social status policy, and job selection off eye colour instead of race or religion?

>Since blue eyed people are obviously superior just like how blond people are obviously superior why isn't discrimination based on eye colour

Jews are superior.
Saged

>annoucing a sage
Enjoy ban

Don't care I change IP in few seconds.

SAGED
SAGED
SAGED
SAGED
SAGED

inferior naziboi

Why are you saying this?

>Should Discrimination be Based on Eye Colour?

No because a single brown eyed jew is worth 100x times more than a light nord or slav

This kind of nazi bullshit such as the "aryan" myths is the only thing you goys have to latch on to as a last resort. You think one goy is superior to another goy the way niggers think light-skinned niggers are less niggery than dark-skinned niggers. In the end you are all subhuman. Sorry to break it to you.

Also people like varg work to our agenda. They really buy into this bullshit.

like mods even do their job
>inb4 criticizing mods = ban

>all accomplishments were done by blue eyes

stupid fucker

Don't you have some Palestinian children to blow up, Shlomo?

>blond people are obviously superior
is that why Sweden, the blondest country on the planet is also the most cucked?

As soon as you said a Jew was worth anything I lost interest. You don't go full meme immediately.

Tesla eyes are brown.

Bro, Sweden is the wealthiest western country

WRONG! He said blue eyes were a sign of intelligence and believed his eyes were so blue due to his intelligence.

Yeah, we all know Anglos are the real master race ;)

That's why Anglo conspiracies are everywhere.

kys

blue eyes here

eye color is for faggots

>Blue eyes means your more intelligent
>your more intelligent

yeah, sounds like you're a bonafide blue-eyed genius alright. master race indeed.

you're TOTALLY not trolling

suuure

I read that quote too, let's also not forget that Tesla was murdered and died a probable virgin. It was probably just some eccentric estimation he blurted to the guy (I think they exchanged words at a party or something), although I wouldn't mind it to be true because Tesla and I share ancestry and my eyes have gotten lighter as I've aged...

Don't blue-eyed people also have a higher tolerance for alcohol? I remember reading a study that said that somewhere.

>died a virgin
I'm a virgin too, good that means he wasn't degenerate

YEp

can confirm

Yeah if you're blue eyed you can also fly, cure cancer and teleport to a 4th dimension

It also means my children won't have to share air with your genetics, thank God

most people I have met who are pro-refugee/leftie had blue eyes and blond hair, not sure how that's a sign of intelligence

>brown eyes
>not white

Sage threads like these. There are like 4 active. Whites can have brown eyes. It's a dominant gene. While other eye colors are superior, campaigning against something so stupid is a waste of time.

>shiteyes can't handle his great great grandma fucked a nigger

>Henry V
>Richard I
>Louis XIV
>Queen Elizabeth I
>Edward III
>Benito Mussolini
>Julius Evola
>Joeseph Goebbels
>Francisco Franco
>Charles de Gaulle
>Charles VI
>Robert E. Lee

I share blood with Robert E. Lee, and the entire list above had brown eyes, plus many more. Kill yourself kike.

there are no mods

I thought you were on my side?

Then why is it nearly impossible not to get banned if you post more than a day?

Mods ban pretty much any poster they disagree with.