Why Littlefinger aka Petyr Baelish should be our exemple

In a world dominated by monarchies, no one without royal blood is an allowed into top position.

Baelish, on the other hand, relies on his abilities rather than on his entitlement in order to achieve his objectives.

Woke people of the west, take his example
>outclass any competition
>Work as hard as humanly possible
>Constanty improve
>Salvage the remains of our civilization

Long life to our civilization

Your thoughts on him?

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2014/10/the-meaning-and-function-of-monarchy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's Small Council.

He's a jew using sluts to gain political power, sage

We should, but he's essentially what a jew would be in the real world

Tattaglia's a pimp. He never could've out-fought Santino.

he's a fucken kike that's what

Don't see any problem in outjewing the jew

Yes,goy. peter is your go- I mean guy

this and same numbers

>t. kike wannabe

pic related should be the example.

>be a good man
>raise good, loyal kids with sense of dignity.
>you gonna die one day, but even when you die your kids will keep up your fight.

I don't like what they've done to the guy with scale disease. His character is reduced to being a pathetic beta orbiter for roastie queen.

Well perhaphs she's wondering why one would confess to a queen before throwing her out of a tower

We are witnessing the last breaths of the west and we have vastly outnumbered his tactics are our only way.

He's immoral. Only Stannis can be our example.

Agreed, Ned Stark was the man.

Stannis was too fanatical.

The one true king!

>try to be honorable
>achieve nothing
>expect people will play by the rules

He's outjewed every Royal-jew, not gonna lie

Ned Stark was a fool and he died a fools death.

his kids are shitting on and gonna keep shitting on even more, his legacy is living alive and it still carries his fight.

also it's another bonus point of having many kids, even if some of them fails, one can fix them all(assuming you raised them properly).

He will die like a cuck, murdered by Arya because Sansa will get tired of him.

hes a jew

He plays a sociopath. Not much different than than the psychopath we have in this country, and in Congress. Mission accomplished.

He is also a beta orbiter for the redhead woman.

This
Also, Danny is a bitch

Littlefinger will lose in the end, bad guys always lose in the end.

His family lives on.

>his kids are shitting on and gonna keep shitting on, even more, his legacy is living alive and it still carries his fight.

Here is another great example of family legacy

Ned Stark's children carried on his legacy

Your point?

GOT/ASOIAF is shit written by a talentless liberal hack who just aped Roger Zelazny.

He's a big guy for us

He's the best representation of a Jew outside of other Jews in stories.

Ned Stark is the man we should glorify.

Jon Snow is also the best representation of Christ.

He's the embodiment of the protocols of the elders of Zion.....

The reason you like him is because you've had your history and philosophy erased.

This nation and world was built on civic religion. He's the embodiment of the evil that will destroy it.

Being ruthless and having family values don't go one against the other

unrelated but this show has become so predictable(shit writing) that i can tell you the gist of the ending

>someone wins iron throne
>triumphant final few scenes
>plot twist at the very end

i can honestly see cersei winning in the finale, getting strangle by tyrion, who then gets killed by Jaime in the throne room, who then takes the throne

like thats how bad and predictable the writing is

don't the leaks say he is going to get killed by sansa while she quips

>best rep. of christ
>gives in to EVERY temptation

literally there complete opposite of everything He stood for

How are starks ruthless? They pretty much have the moral high ground in the series.

Nah its gonna be Jamie killing Cersei, after which Daenerys will take the iron throne. Jon Snow will kill Daenerys after she becomes queen.

A good man with honorable tactics doesn't win anymore. If we want to save the world we need his Machiavellic tactics.

He's a big guy

>moral high ground
>antagonize a world war under false pretenses

Rhaegar never kidnapped Lyanna, Ned's father antagonized a madman based on a lie and then Ned took the world to war when the madman burned him alive

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would stab a man before throwing him off a ship

I hate summer so fucking much. Actually interesting threads get buried under shit like this. Who the fuck cares about this normie tv show.
>Women in power everywhere.
>Based men get killed off or become cucks.
>Faggots and dikes in every episode.
>You're supposed to cheer for a dickless shitskin.
>Motherfucking incest.
>Shitty boring as fuck criple has superpowers.
>Army of shitskins and mongol wannabies invade basically the representation of Europe to destroy traditional ways of living because some blonde whore decided to do so. And you fucking well know she'll win because muh feminism.

House Stark
>ineffective
>grate values

LF
>effective
>ruthless

>Robb is dead
>Jon is not his son
>Brandon became a hikikomori robot who varged into Ramsay just to fuck Sansa
>Sansa is Sansa

Bravo Ned!

On TV maybe..

you forgot Rickon

Petyr Baelish is the Jewish diaspora of Westeros.

We should aspire to be as clever as him, but not exactly like him. He started the War of the Five Kings, remember?

Be like Euron in battle, be like Ramsay when dealing with traitors, and be like Stannis when dealing with tough decisions.

brandon is playing huge part, nobody gives a shit if he is as athletic as stephen hawking. also

>forgetting arya

Little finger will be on the iron throne on the tv series.

i hope you mean book stannis

show stannis was a cockless, pussy-whipped coward

>outclass any competition
>runs a literal whore house

Yeah, truly a moral individual

The mad king was evil and insane, so they went to war with him, what's the problem?

Also it's doesn't say he didn't kidnap her anywhere, it's a fanserivcing bullshit theory thing.

Doesn't matter, he is dead soon anyway.

He was already a pathetic beta when he constantly got cucked by Danerys.

Sansa kills him this season

Maester Pavel, I'm House Arryn

I really admire how stoic he is in the show. He's kind of a whiny faggot in the books. Anyway, there's something to be learned from the characters, be it from their deaths (Ned) and their legacies (Tywin, Ramsay, Euron)

He will win.
Royal blood won't rule, the end-game is what trotskyists dreamt about.
I bet the dragon lady will fail horribly.

>varged

his advice to Sansa was good
>play out every scenario happening at the same time in your head always, you live, die, lose and win at the same time always
this is how you git good at 8D Siberian STarcraft

Baelish won't live. He is not as smart as he believes - he has just been up against idiots most of his life.

He has also revealed his true achilles heel - his obsession with the Stark women. He will die for Sansa ans Sansa won't even care when he does.
Jaime is now being shown as a 100% good guy. His rehabilitation is complete. I think Arya will get the Cercei kill, though.

Also, there is the prophesy of the chosen one having to kill his true love to create the deadly blade. I am BEGGING the show writers to make Jorah the chosen one, and that it is he who has to kill Danaerys to save the world. Because after all this time being friendzoned like a little pussy it will be hilarious to see him have to do that.

>Jon Snow is a Targaryan/Stark and a immortal warg.
>Arya is a faceless man.
>Bran is the three eyed raven.
>Sansa is clearly a good leader, but otherwise normal.

So you have a super assassin, an all seeing god, the character representing the 'story of fire and ice' who is impervious to death.

counter-currents.com/2014/10/the-meaning-and-function-of-monarchy/

>called littlefinger because his penis is small
>runs a whorehouse because no one takes him seriously
>can't get erect to fuck the stark girl
Literally a wimp

>idiots
the eunuch was an idiot?
He is motivated and driven person of him.

Sansa sentences him to death and Arya executes him later in the season.

Not that based if you ask me

*cough*

Stannis the mannis, Besteros of westeros.

>In a world dominated by monarchies, no one without royal blood is an allowed into top position.
Except, you know, a major part of the fucking story; Jon Snow.
Can't wait for this scheming beta to get BTFO.

they never really went to war with each other.

Everyone is a "motivated and driven person" at this stage in the tale.

He won't live because he has a weakness built into his character.

Dude listens to some random bitch who summons demons from her vagina.
Yeah we should strive to be like this faggot who couldn't even take kings landing.

Is still alive in the books.

But not for long.

Do people really watch this SJW crap?

>Is still alive in the books.
the post i responded to contains
>jon is not his son
which is show-only, not book canon

>infiltrate government
>get favors from the strong
>backstab the weak
>get as much power as you can
>turn your enemies on each other while you wait and see whos going to get on top to give them a little push from the cliff at the right moment
>save western civilization
Sounds like a good plan, that never going to work. Little finger is that strong because of personal motivation, he wants power for powers sake, like Trump. That's why he succeeded in the books(tv show made him take a backseat for strong and independent wyminx), he doesn't want to be the savior, he just want to fuck them all, people like that are often successful.

>raise jon snow

That beats everything you said

The SJW thing is largely exaggerated. It's a minority of the fans that get out of shape when a rape scene happens, but the writers ignore them mostly. I thought this season was going to be feminist shit, but in these last three episodes most strong females have been dispatched. It has a center-left bent at most. GRRM once said some shit about the story is kind of like global warming or something.

I think I watched two seasons and that was enough. Shit is fucking stupid.

His offspring surviving against all odds, meanwhile most of the bad guys children be dead.

Escapism
the thread

The writing has gone to complete shit this season it's actually amazing how bad it is so far.

>Your thoughts on him?

He's a big guy

How old is this?

It's already wrong.

...because people can swim
That joke doesn't translate well into the agot universe

no surprises.

I hate to tell you this user, but according to the leaker of GoT:

[spoilers]Littlefinger dies on Episode 7[/spoilers]

He is a manlet friend zoned cuck

Quick reminder that even he couldn't escape the TV show kikery that ruined every single character

underrated