Banned for liking trump

I got banned on a minecraft server because I voted trump. Can you guys go slap some america into them? They said that hatred was not tolerated on their server.

A1craft

good riddance, filfthy nazi

>minecraft
Why don't you play a real man's autism simulator, like Dwarf Fortess?

>Minecraft

This ain't a kids board ya cocksucker. And NYPA.

You're retarded and you deserve it, keep politics where it belongs, it's your fault for talking politics on a fucking minecraft server in the first place.

NYPA, OP

dude you may not be in their server,
but they're not in your AMERICA

i will grief you commie

Not your personal army

a minecraft server is not a free democracy

Are you fucking 12?

Underage B&

>playing minecraft
you deserve everything that happens to you
heres a cake to make you feel better though

>minecraft

>Minecraft
When will this game die?

you know Im a lefty but one thing Ive noticed is no matter how much you right wingers might hate us lefties, you don't randomly stop associating with people simply because of their political ideology. You dont scream and boo left wingers when they speak at debate or something, and I sure as hell dont think right wingers would ban someone from their minecraft server simply because they were supporting a democrat for president.

This is one thing I really think the left needs to work on, is realize that right wingers exist, and treat them more like humans than just plain enemies. They are here to stay whether we agree with them or not, so we need to stop trying to prevent them from speaking, and from existing. No matter how much we may not agree with them.

Never, probably. Kids of all ages love that shit and they keep updating it.

>2017
>Playing Minecraft

You deserve it

>playing mine craft
You deserve to be fucking gassed. Read a book you degenerate.

Minecraft is still good, if you don't play anything later than 1.8

1.10 and later it's mostly kids stuff.

Damn plebs.

The more important question is why the fuck are you playing minecraft if you are older than 13?

And then on the back of that, you are crying because a bunch of little kids essentially bullied you. Fuck your life must suck.

>trump voter
>playing minecraft
>asking for a personal army
You simply cannot make this shit up.

>there are actual minecraft kids browsing my Sup Forums in this very moment

>2017
>playing video games

What else is there to do?

>playing autismcraft

want to follow up on this.

I want to apologize for my side being so fucking insane sometimes that they dont even let you guys speak. My eyes were opened during the Cenk vs Ben shapiro debate. Every time Ben made a good point the right cheered, the left booed. When Cenk made a good point, although the left cheered, the right DID NOT BOO. Sure a few here and there but in general, Ive noticed you right wingers, no matter how much you hate us lefties, dont have this insane "SHUT UP BECAUSE I DONT AGREE WITH YOU" mentality that many of us on the left have. I am also guilty of this, but I want to change. As much as I dont agree with right wingrs, I will be more open minded with you all from now on. And will try to get others to do the same.

Kek

NOW BUMP

>plays minecraft

Kill yourself. Seriously, wtf is wrong with you idiots and your children's game. Grow the fuck up.