/PGN/ Pajeet General

The largest democracy in the world is India. It would be wrong for Sup Forums to not have a thread devoted to how the street shitters are doing. Does India even have politics? What the fuck is going on there?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Muslims-must-have-first-claim-on-resources-PM/articleshow/754937.cms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What the fuck is going on there?

Poverty. Lots and lots of poverty.

POO

They have game shows about getting rich though. Surely some pajeets are rich?

>timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Muslims-must-have-first-claim-on-resources-PM/articleshow/754937.cms

Our former PM.

What the fuck I thought it was a majority Hindu country? Are you guys mudshits too?

Hindu majority, lots of Muslims in the North I believe though.

Basically PM said they had to give more shit to Muslims because "MUH MINORITY", "MUH OPPRESSION"

DESIGNATED

Fuck man I thought they kicked all the mudshits out to Pakistan. What the fuck is the point of having a Pakistan and India if both are mudshits?

What caste are you?

I'm pretty sure India has the largest Muslim population in the world.

I thought hindus and sikhs were based and didn't put up with that shit. Fucking good for nothing street shitters. Ghandi is probably rolling in his grave.

Christian

Haven't seen a Indian flag since they brought back the old alternative flags.
SHOW US YOUR TRUE COLOURS PAJEET.

have worked with a few Pajeets. I remember one guy telling me about when he was still in India and he mentioned during a story about his driver. I said whoa you had a chauffeur, are you that rich? He laughed and said no. He said India is so poor and so many people need jobs that drivers, maids, errand boys are common and you don't have to be rich to have servants. lol its sounds like 1830 over there

I'm actually a pajeet and this is 100% true; the best part of India is the low cost of labor. Trust me, when you have a driver, maid, gardener, and sexy pajeeta laundry girl you miss it as soon as you leave.

My mom says you're too low caste for me to play with.

>mfw my flag and your flag are really pajeet flags
feelsgood.jpg

namaste pajeet

Namaste fellow burger assuming you're white or half-spic or chink or pajeet. If you're a nigger you can just keep movin' along; I hate you more than whitey.

My friend Kamal (he pronounced it cummel) HATES the British for stealing the Crown Jewels.

Anyone got the full res of that pepe?

Cummel is a low-caste shitskin and you should pick better friends. Better in the hands of the Queen than Pakistan or some mudshit-friendly Indian PM.

his father was big exec at the Indian IRS so he was not poor

Can't tell caste without knowing last name or face. Probably low-caste though. High-caste people look like pic related with less gold.

ok i cant remember his last night. fuck anyway one time i yell at him at work. i usually don't snap at people so i apologized to him. i was stunned when he told me i could "abuse him" all I wanted because i was his senior/older. is that true pajeet?

oh i remember his last name. it was veer. what caste is that? what about patel? thanks pajeet

The relationship of "senpai/kohei" is also present in Indian culture. Nevertheless, he's probably pretty low caste if he immediately bent over backwards with no argument at all. If you think it's useful to have a yes man, just be nice to him and then say "what do you think, pajeet?" in meetings and he will always say "user is right, he is god" 100% of the time. We high-castes trained them pretty well.

Patel is low-caste Gujurati merchant-type worker bees. Fuck his sister and tell him he's good for nothing; that's the only way to motivate that fucking filth.

You can try being "nice" and "humane" but any real white guy will notice the low-caste nature immediately.

Veer is roughly "winner" in sanskrit which means his family changed the surname when the british moved in; that basically guarantees he's a low-caste shitskin from south india (the language he speaks is called "Malayalam" from kerala.) Pic related is what his sister looks like