Hey Sup Forums just taking my daily black pill

hey Sup Forums just taking my daily black pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
youtube.com/watch?v=I8BRdwgPChQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This can't be possible, but if it is, the poor kid's gonna be retarded

checked and FPBP

Extremely. This is going to be hilarious.

Or extremely inbred...

>asexual reproduction is now possible through science

If males could just get themselves(and by extension other males) pregnant, what use do we have for females?

Where the fuck is she getting the eggs?

"She" is obviously gonna inseminate a surrogate woman with her frozen sperm.

can anyone explain to me logically why trannies are bad?

"muh degeneracy" is not an argument

Fuck yourself has gotten to a whole new level

Great, another potential Prime Minister for Canada.

increase in sexual deviants check
females going to more dominant males check
females taking more male roles check
the other males doing nothing but taking care of themselfs and not care to engage with females check

here we are doomed
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Wait, is this actually possible?
I didn't know this was an option.

We're reaching fetish levels that shouldn't even be possible.

>The Left
>Implying Leftists would ever tolerate this

You can't get more inbreed than that.

Your mother is literally your father

It's not.

There's no need for logic. The fact is that regardless of all their theories of gender and intersectionallity, trannies instill nothing but disgust on most of us.

Is it so wrong? Come, be my father-mother dear uncle-uncle.

Oh no

This is the end for the west we are fast approaching peak degeneracy and soon to follow cultural collapse. It is not all bad because out of our death there is a chance for new life. We have to hold the the ground, knowing for us it is the end, so we can persevere our knowledge for future generations. It may take hundreds of years but the human race will continue and that means we can help give our descendants a chance to not repeat the same mistakes.

Next time the ovens need to be real and the infection must be excised completely.
youtube.com/watch?v=I8BRdwgPChQ

Transexuals can't have children after SRS.

Sexual Reassignment surgery is basically cosmetic surgery. It makes a penis look like a hacked up vagina, but biologically it's still a penis. Or in FtM they just sew a bunch of flesh onto the clit and sew up the vaginal cavity. It's still biologically a pussy.

Yep. And then when the child is born, libshit papers will publish the news while conveniently leaving the surrogate part out ( or if they do mention it then it will be a downplayed footnote and certainly NOT part of the headline ). It will be one big propaganda piece to push this faggotry by dishonestly making it look like people who transition undergo a 100% sex change with all reproduction in tact. It will be your typical media lie through the combination of omission and implication.

It isn't a hundreds years ago anymore dipshit. Own your side's faggotry or kys.

And anyone who thinks a mtf tranny can get pregnant by anyone, much less from themselves, is fucking retarded.

that's a fucking lie my boyfriend said he's gonna get me pregnant we've been trying for a couple weeks who knows it might have already happened I'm gonna test again tonight.

I wonder how much the male hormone supplements fuck up the babby.

Test yourself for the HIV instead you baiting cunt.

What a depressing image. It is obvious that we live in a world that is sick and getting worse and these people recognize the imbalance but because they are so devoid of the spiritual and live completely in the material world they are trying to balance the feminine and masculine by plastic surgery and hormones. I would pray for them but I don't believe it would do them any good, Satan already has a firm grip on their souls.

>If males could just get themselves(and by extension other males) pregnant, what use do we have for females?

yoink!

>neckbeard getting salty he'll never be a mother
top kek

Trannies are not bad. They a victims.

The culture that drives them to destroy their bodies with hormones, warp their minds with therapy, cement in broken ideals with pressure from the virtue signalling echo chamber, and finally engage is irreversible mutilation so they can become an unconvincing facsimile or their ideal, only to them discover the grass isn't really greener on the other side.

Pity trannies. Hate the docs and SJWs who push them towards a horrible mistake.

dont have numbers but getting many times the normal levels of T cant be good for the little guy and will fuck him up dont expect a study on it as it might come up with the wrong transphobic results

By provided sperm he'll be a biological dad.

they stop taking them when they're pregnant

Fuck you. I stuck a kitten up my ass and shit it out once. Close enough.

just look up the mice utopia guys come on sexual deviants are among the last signs of decline after that death

that's good practice. My bf wants me to get used to stretching it so that it doesn't hurt too much when I give birth, but it seems really uncomfortable honestly I'll wait until it's close enough that I need to learn.

it's taking 'go fuck yourself' to a whole nutha level.

I always liked the Beautiful Ones to Japanese who are virgins into their 30's. Though maybe if trans was more a culture than a joke over there they'd all be jumping on that bandwagon instead of in front of subways.

it means she will impregnate someone with her sperm and be that child's mother? you can't replicate a uterus capable of bearing children in a man... people have done this already. what's the shock value here

everyday we stray further from God

Prediction:

Womb/ uterus donation is going to become normal.

I don't give a fuck but I will never accept that. I swear future generations will be thinking this Trans shit is like lobotomy or measuring the size of your fucking head

We are living in the rat utoptia and it is so obvious that it is not funny. I way trying to explain that to someone earlier today and got the usual but we are not rats response. Our education system is such garbage, producing adults that are nothing more than overgrown children. Few come out with knowledge and even less with wisdom.

This won't work unless she literally has the embryo implanted with two copies of his one X chromosome. That would have been possible if he stayed a man and had a surrogate prostitute mom. This is stupid; you're stupid; the world is stupid; yay for NoKo nuking yellowstone

>I'm going to get an axe wound and call it a vagina and it will have magical eggs that doctors procure out of nowhere that are perfectly fertile and natural

If they just implanted the sperm into a regular cell, which is basically cloning, it's going to just be 100% fucking retarded and die within a couple months

ever since i learned about the study many years ago and the situation in Japan i began to panic a bit because in the test all the mice die at the end

I just read about how a stressful pregnancy can fuck up the fetus' hormones and that's how transsexuality happens. As in, they're biological male and are attracted to feminity as men should but the attraction to feminity is drawn inwards (autogynephilia) not outwards (heterosexuality). Those mice were stressed.

Translation: Man jacks off into a cup, freezes it, then pursues full-time cross dressing.

Maybe he'll be really strong

to many things happen the same way like the Universe 25 mice also there have been other studies with similar results

>Woman

i think when they say have her own children, them mean in another woman.

When youre a mna you say "I had/have a kid" when you dont mean you literally birthed the child

Failing to see the negative.

Now if only China and Africa would hit that density.

it's not, obviously. you'd need to transplant an entire female body for that to work

>but if it is,

the american right wing, everyone

>If they just implanted the sperm into a regular cell, which is basically cloning

You can't do that.

You'd end up with 1.5 times as many chromosomes as a human for a start.

there were other studies the similar with that one dont have them on hand but they have close results what would stress the mice they had more space then they need all the food water everything

Humanity will survive, especially those living in rural areas. They are not facing the same type of situation where they see every available opportunity filled with another, which I believe is one of the conditions of the collapse. The fact that we are still divided into nations, countries, cities, etc will help keep pockets of people alive and healthy.

Some how the white man and the japs need to get together and find someway to preserve our knowledge for the future. Eventually people will recover and it is our duty to try and help civilize them and teach them to avoid our mistake.

Literally not possible, because he's still just a man that has had breast implants and his penis removed and replaced with a gaping, infected flesh wound that requires constant, horrific at-home medical intervention to prevent it from healing over. He has no uterus, no womb, and doesn't produce eggs. It's a man playing surgical dress-up.

I just threw up in my mouth a little typing that out.

How about inseminating robot-waifus instead and have a half-Terminator Half-Aryan son?

>She

Don't give them the idea Abdul

Sperm banks, ever heard of? 50$/wank

Greenland?! Nice

>she

God is dead, he would have punished us already, he did for lesser

Sauce?

STOP QUESTIONING THE NARRATIVE, GOY!

A MAN IS CAPABLE OF IMPREGNATING HIMSELF IF HE LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN ON THE SURFACE, YOU BIGOT! DON'T QUESTION IT PLEASE!

except womb doesn't come with his turned-inside-out-scrotum "vagina"

T-this can't be real r-right?

that is only the beginning my friend welcome to the first level of Hell

You still haven't taken the silicone pill? You're hopeless, die biocuck

Where's he going to breed that child? In his anus?

this is the future we chose

Bigots, accept that this is the future.

This is perfectly normal.

We are here to build a Liberated World™ and you can't stop us.

We're already being punished.

Open minded?

this should be illegal lol
wtf man seriously?

Jokes on you loser, I stopped bathing years ago.

BURN IT WITH FIRE

womb transplant

>transmonsterlady impregnates itself only to have abortion at 7 months

>Be me
>People tell me to go fuck myself all the time
>Feel hopeless and unwanted

>be on Sup Forums
>See article proving you can now go fuck yourself with SCIENCE.
>Suddenly all the stars align

>Be me
>Be happy.

>Implying it won't be Merkels successor

Yeah well you and a fuckload of other people itt are goddamn simpletons for thinking it's possible. Seriously I have some fucking magic beans for sale.

>Half Terminator half aryan
t. Faggot who's too afraid to impregnate a bot

I just reported you to your government for the hate crime of misgendering leaf.

are yall really this retarded?

>highly sexualised young boy surrounded by gay pedo freaks in real life

I sleep

>Japanese pictures and pieces of plastic resembling women

BAN THAT SHIT

>Seriously I have some fucking magic beans for sale.

I'm interested user, tell me more.

If this is possible, with my own DNA X eggs, I would do it, or at least find a women to be a proper surrogate. Sperm (ideally Y) from XY DNA me + XX DNA egg = perfect child.

>It is possible for a man to create his perfect mate, but not a woman.

>It has been observed that siblings separated at birth or shortly thereafter, then reunited after puberty, will have a very strong and unusually deep attraction to one another.

>It has also been proven by science that when a male and female sibling – or stranger – are raised together from a young age, their sexual attraction is ‘turned off’ by an evolved mechanism in the brain. This mechanism is hypothesized to have evolved to prevent inbreeding by turning off what would normally be an unusually strong attraction between siblings.
>Why is the attraction stronger than normal between siblings – absent the effects of the anti-inbreeding mechanism? It is because they are the ideal complements for each other – mind, body and soul. They are soulmates.
>The anti-inbreeding mechanism takes effect when the pair are visually and/or socially exposed to each other from birth up to a certain age before puberty.
>In the case of re-united siblings that were separated at birth, that mechanism was never activated.
>Thus, we are left with some interesting options for experimentation; the first of which requires no genetic manipulation at all, but merely the planned separation of siblings at birth, and then their reunion after puberty to form the most perfect unions.
>The second applies only to men. Men have a geneset of XY, women XX. Thus, inside a man is a man and a woman. Inside a woman is a woman and another woman.
>Women are thus genetically incomplete, and men are genetically complete. A man can recreate the entire species with his full complement of DNA, but a woman cannot – she can only make more women.

2/2 (not my writings)

>I also thought how interesting it would be to make a woman by duplicating a man’s X chromosome. The woman thus created would be his perfect partner – the equivalent of a genetically identical female sibling.

A woman is internally repelled by her other half which is also female – the second X in her XX – and thus repellent – not complementary. A woman cannot couple with her other self any more than magnets can couple with like poles (North-North or South-South). Like poles repel, opposite poles attract. Unless she is a lesbian, a woman would never partner with her shadow self if that self was created from her DNA. In fact, if both her X chromosomes have equal expression then all she can hope for is a perfect clone anyway.

>Unlike a woman, a man has something very special waiting inside his body. A beautiful gift just waiting to be unwrapped! The woman of his dreams exists inside his very flesh – in every cell of his body, waiting to be unlocked. A man’s shadow self is a woman and thus complementary and his most perfect and ultimate sex partner. The other half of his DNA waiting to be expressed is his X chromosome, which when duplicated creates his female partner.

>Actualizing this potentiality is easy and requires no genetic engineering. All it requires is obtaining two copies of a man’s X chromosome, and inserting them into a fertile egg, which is then implanted into a surrogate woman. This process should be done before the man is more than a few years old, to insure the age gap between the two is optimal. Of course, contact between the two must be entirely avoided before puberty to prevent the anti-inbreeding mechanism from spoiling a most perfect union.