Why are the Jews so obsessed with whites racemixing but not themselves? Are the commonfolk being bred like dogs?

Why are the Jews so obsessed with whites racemixing but not themselves? Are the commonfolk being bred like dogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jesus that look on billy boys face
that look screams "kill me"
he know he fucked up

she's literally ruining his life. he's turned into an absolute shell of himself and it's really sad.

It's basically their side project until they can escape into space and colonize mars or europa.

God, I miss him. I only just found out from here the other day she made him get rid of Cleo and you could tell he loved the hell out of that dog listening to the podcast a few years back.

The obsession with race-mixing has two parts:
1. Destroy the one race (whites) who can stop them.
2. Create a single global race of mixed subhumans who can easily be enslaved and manipulated by the Zionists' religion (worship of money).

White men who race mix should be considered niggers themselves.

He got scared realized he was nearing 50 and wanted a kid. Saddest thing is he wanted a son and its probably not even his. Poor bastard he could have had his pick.

god, I wonder what a half irish half whatever that is will look like

Fuck this is me and I'm only turning 30 next month. At least I'll know the kid will be mine.

It really doesn't say that, and Bill is his old funny self. Stop making stuff up just because you're an *actual* disgusting racist and misogynist.

Bill loves being a dad. One of his worst fears was being a creepy 50 year old single guy with no family. He also constantly talks about how much he loves his daughter, so shut your mouth you dumb fuck. You have no idea what you're talking about.

He went from a cynical George Carlin type to a complete trainwreck shell of a man in a New York minute. It's fascinating to see all of his bravado and machismo was just an act, because in real life he's become the king of the betas.

>Saddest thing is he wanted a son and its probably not even his
What the fuck makes you think that? Are you so retarded that you'll just believe anything you read on Sup Forums?

Holy fuck I forgot how dumb you people are.

have you heard any of his podcasts venting about her? I'm legitimately concerned he's gonna blow his own brains out. she's a class A cunt and it's not just because of race. she's a legitimately horrible person and treats him like garbage.

Seems like a losing proposition for them. They continue to inbreed and get retarded and have smaller and smaller dicks relative to the rest of us race-mixer whose dicks are getting larger and larger.

They want a slave race with the soulless work-ethic of chinks, the physical capability and low iq of niggers, and the creativity and willingness to compromise of whites.

In reality, they will end up with Muslim niggers who will rape, kill, and eat them (not necessarily in that order). Middle Easterners and Mestizos are literally products of all three races mixing (the former gets mongoloid dna via the Mongols/Mughals/Seljuks, the latter via red Indians who are an offshot of the Oriental tree). The two great mongrel races of mankind are violent, physically and mentally unfit degenerates, utterly worthless as slaves due to their resentful sullenness and inherent laziness. Even if the Jews "win" the battle for the soul of humanity, they will still inevitably be destroyed by the very subhumans they created.

Oops, sorry I posted the girthlet shoop by mistake

I don't know how anyone could possibly come to this conclusion based on the podcasts. It's obvious they love eachother and like spending time together.

Are you perhaps a close friend with a deeper insight? If not, then your opinion is worthless. I have a feeling that you're just sad that Bill isn't like you anymore, Bill has grown up and you haven't.

Most blacks, hate whites. Is it any wonder she treats him like shit? She's a racist and he loves it because he loves that black pussy nigger juice.

Race mixers are cucks.

t. nigger

What a cunt. What was the bull shit reason?

bull dogs or pit bulls or whatever he was can be unpredictable around wailing babies or something

He's talked on numerous specials how he wanted to play baseball with a boy. He wants to be a good strong father like he's own father was. He's kid hasn't been seen online. Nortorious narcissit Nia probably keeps it off due to it being blacker than the ace of spades. Its probably bs desu because Bill hates social media but it doesn't change the fact Bill is brainwashed and he's last special bombed because of Nia's SJW bullshit

>Jews
They're fractured, and it's time for goyim to have an honest fucking discussion about them, particularly the anti-zionist zionists kind. JIDF need not derail this. This isn't about you.

he has the dog back

lol jews mix like hell. there is not many actual semite jews outside of israel.

Here's your answer

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc