Explain Yourself

Reminder that if you listen to ANY kind of music made after the 50`s you are essentially listening to negro music.
Only some VERY SPECIFIC types of prog rock and metal get a pass.
Otherwise repent yourselves accodringly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NhPd4Xwbjrk
youtube.com/watch?v=qJG9EZF2wJg
youtu.be/O2gDFJWhXp8
youtube.com/watch?v=1Rk1K5Mmnbg
youtube.com/watch?v=zwG97ah0mEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have never met a black person who liked emo
youtube.com/watch?v=NhPd4Xwbjrk

Reminder that if you listen to ANY kind of music made after the 56000bc you are essentially listening to negro music.

Gregorian Chant

You are failing to see the point user.

syncopated rhythms make it African?

youtube.com/watch?v=qJG9EZF2wJg

In wich ways was ANY classical composer influenced by african music?

depends on how far back you are looking, hence 56000bc in my first post - the first noted instrument or a basic 4/4 because we were nomadic
>look shit up rather than making cunts spoon feed you

Them feels

This is a non-argument. It´s like saying the guy who invented automoviles owes anything to the guy who thousands of years ago invented the wheel.
In wich specific ways does classical music draws influence from african music?

Telling a website dedicated to southern Mongol throat singing not to listen to negros music. That's rich.

>50's
>classical
wat?

learn the terminology
youtu.be/O2gDFJWhXp8

There is nothing wrong with appreciating art made by another race. Take that stick out of your ass.

spare yourself the embarrassment and never post about music or art on this board again. you faggots literally know nothing beyond "best of wagner" or "relaxing western classical" youtube mixes you listen to while jerking off to.
if you unironically believe any of the following then you should neck yourself:
>all music past [specific era] is bad
>all negro music is bad
>all modern music is negro music
Sup Forums would have a field day with you faggots

*you listen to while jerking off

Rock music today doesn't resemble original rock music. While it is true that rock is negro in origin, that should not exclude it, as whites essentially grabbed it in its infancy and morphed it into something completely different. You can't even find blues notes in things like interpol or my bloody valentine it the yeah yeah yeahs

Yeah, Depeche Mode & New Order are hugely influenced by niggers. I better stop listening.

>Sup Forums
they don't know anymore than what you just said

start with beethoven piano sonatas

Electronic music is inherently white, though. Even niggers don't really make electronic music often, not even EDM, and most nigger hiphop """"musicians""" get their shit ghostwritten by white people.

>electronic music was hypothesized in the 1890s
>electronic instruments were invented in the 1920s
>electronic instruments were initially owned by Western Art Music composers between 1930-1950
>all electronic pop music genres were invented, and largely dominated by white people 1960+

youtube.com/watch?v=1Rk1K5Mmnbg
youtube.com/watch?v=zwG97ah0mEU