/HTG/: SOMETHING BIG IS IN LA

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, along with any smaller ones within the CA area in general. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Some current leads:
>Mayo Clinic
>Avalon Apartments
>Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy
>City of Palatka, FL
>Bellingham, WA
>Anacortes, WA
>Port Angeles, WA
>Golden Dragon Exotic Club in Portland
>Tyson Foods Inc. & their connections
>Richard Branson
>San Juan Islands
>D.C. General Hospital
>Los Angeles, CA

Other urls found in this thread:

pagesix.com/2017/07/31/michael-moore-makes-broadway-debut-to-sold-out-crowd/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salter_Street_Films
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_Atlantis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaw_Media
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corus_Entertainment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JR_Shaw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suncor_Energy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Michigan–Flint
metro.us/president-trump/michael-moore-trump-downfall
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/]
archive.is/4cL5A
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123550172/#123550172
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124729206/#124729206
archive.is/0MUxG
archive.is/3UTzL
express.co.uk/news/uk/782647/London-terror-attack-3-500-potential-terrorists-monitored-less
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/security-services-missed-five-opportunities-stop-manchester/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/26/everything-know-manchester-suicide-bomber-salman-abedi/
ummah.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-147227.html
raptureforums.com/forums/threads/the-uks-libyan-jihadist-problem.128822/
web.stanford.edu/group/mappingmilitants/cgi-bin/groups/view/675
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135550411/#135550411
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134592475/#134592475
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Bump

LA. Did I miss something in the previous threads?

>gonna be out there in a couple of weeks

Shills freaked the fuck out when CA was mentioned yesterday. There's supposed to be a notably large distribution center in LA. There's a lot of trafficking in CA in general, so it makes sense to focus in on that area I believe.

Yes the shills were out in force the last bead. Will keep notes when in LA. And OP, thanks for these gens... !

It's my pleasure, I'm glad you enjoy them.

Also, it was mentioned that Toledo is a decent sized hub, so that what Im looking into.

That one is definitely worth a gander. Boston was also mentioned as being a trafficking network as well yesterday.

bump

We also found out that one of the shills leaked this on lefty pol. God only knows why.

I've been hearing stuff from my degenerate friends aboutplaces along the east coast being used for trafficking people. So far, I've heard of spots in florida and massachusets. Have you heard anything about there?

pagesix.com/2017/07/31/michael-moore-makes-broadway-debut-to-sold-out-crowd/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salter_Street_Films

>Michael Donovan (producer bowling for columbine) original film company
>Made very interesting ww3 and post apocalyptic themed movies related to missle crisis scenarios

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_Atlantis

>major media company bought out by goldmans sachs
>purchased michael donovan's salter street films
>purchased by Shaw Media in april 1, 2016

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaw_Media

>In 1974, a group led by Israel Asper bought the assets of Pembina, North Dakota television station KCND-TV from broadcaster Gordon McLendon, moving the station to Winnipeg as independent station CKND-TV. Asper, through his company, Canwest, eventually bought out his partners in the Winnipeg station. A few months later, the Asper group joined a consortium that bought CKGN-TV, a network of six simulcasting transmitters across Ontario that carried many of CKND's programs and was known on-air as the Global Television Network

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corus_Entertainment

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JR_Shaw

>Attended michigan state university; holds a BA in business admin
>Owns suncor energy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suncor_Energy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Michigan–Flint

>The school owns WFUM (91.1 FM), a public radio station affiliated with the Michigan Radio network.
>Don Riegle (1960) – United States Senator from Michigan[37]
>John Sinclair (1964) – Poet, political activist[38]
>John D. Cherry – 62nd Lieutenant Governor of Michigan
>Christopher Paul Curtis (2000) – Writer and Speaker, Newbery Medal winner
>Michael Moore – Documentary film director, author[39]
>Marietta S. Robinson – member of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission[40]
>flint mich. university is also built alongside the town's river

Florida most definitely, organ harvesting appears to happen a lot there. Looks like there's trafficking network between Florida, Cuba, and South America.

Heard anything about jacksonville?

I believe that's where one of the mayo clinics is, could be where some of the organ harvesting is happening.

metro.us/president-trump/michael-moore-trump-downfall

Friendly reminder that I'm just a contributor to these threads. With that said, I do have some criticisms/recommendations:

1) [Don't get distracted on/with Symbols.]

(While it's good people are getting better/aware of Symbols, they aren't always a accurate way of locating Trafficking Networks)

2) [Focusing on CCP is flawed, look at DC itself.]

(The DC Trafficking Network used CCP as a distraction to remain hidden & not looked for. Also no one investigated into who was running the Social Media)

3) [High Profile Cases(Epstein,Clinton,etc) are just another puzzle piece when it comes to finding the Networks.]

(These people are not on the top of the food chain & are merely parts of Trafficking Networks.)

4) [Learn/Start to concentrate on (Sanctuary)Cities & Paid Protests before looking at/for the larger Networks.]

(That way you can create/have a Method of finding Ghost Fleets & Distribution Centers that can be applied elsewhere.)

[/HTG/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/] (Trafficking Research)

What I've heard is a bit less formal than a clinic. A bunch of people go to a party, do a bunch of drugs, then one or two of them leave with somebody and aren't seen again.

I thought it was just a dumb hippy story but seeing stuff like this on Sup Forums makes me wonder.

bump

I would definitely imagine that is happening there as well. Especially in Putnam county and Palatka.

Whatever it was, the cops went and cleared out the most recent place it happened.

archive.is/4cL5A

Hey Frank, random question

have you read the book Secret Teachings of all Ages by Manly P Hall? What are your thoughts

bump

Hey A5, good to see you again.

1. After noticing what that Anon6 guys was doing last night, I can see that the guy is smart enough to be using Psyops. Is he a one trick pony or is he actually affiliated with someone who would have taught him stuff like that? It's not a super complex psyop but it is fairly well hidden from the general public.

2. The way that psyop works is that those pictures are filled with a ton of what the subconscious mind sees as errors along with the pictures having some form of unsettling imagery. The effect on the mind is to entice feelings of anxiousness, discomfort, and irritation while also scrambling your thoughts. Would that be an accurate description of how the psyop works?

3. Are there any distribution centers in CA near the Mexico border?

4. Are distribution centers/ghost fleets ever disguised as junk yards?

>Why human trafficking is a big deal:

>implying
you know what? i don't fucking care about some poor favela-tier niggers, that would kill their own father for $2000

Yes because white people are never trafficked ever...we've been over this before. Thanks for the bump anyway I guess.

1) If the Shills wanted to hurt the KB's popularity they would go after Anon6. All his bumps give the KB Threads so much attention due to the obvious shilling.

Anon6's spamming is a similar playbook to the Netherlands Shill in the "Globalsit Endgame" KB thread.

2) Yep

3) Yes

4) Not all the time.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Globalist Endgame*: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123550172/#123550172

Actually that thread is where Anon6 made his appearance & did the spamming.

The Netherlands Shill did the same Spamming in the Freemasons Thread: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124729206/#124729206

Researching Trafficking rile them up because several of them are supplied by them.

1. I remember you said some of them were terrorists too. This is just a shot in the dark, but would some of them be affiliated with something like the Muslim Brotherhood? I remember you said that the Muslim Brotherhood was involved with trafficking as well.

2. Is the anon6 guy also that Ancap flag shill who was in /ewo/ threads a while back threatening to kill people and using that spam tactic? Could have just been using the same playbook as you mentioned though.

3.Another thing we noticed last night were cheer leading schools/businesses in some weird places. Are things like that ever used as a front for trafficking kind of like model agencies?

From the information in those images the lefty shill was posting, it looked like they were hoping to use Frank's dox as a way to attack new media.

Does anybody have that picture of the strange trees and driveway in california? Theirs tons of that stuff around cape cod, which is probably an easy place to smuggle to and from. Heres a pic of somewhere I found once that had a few empty truck trailers and bulldozers plus a bunch of new trees.

1) Possibly, but the Shills who are terrorists are ISIS.

2) Anon6 has used the Ancap flag for spamming threads many of times.

3) Sometimes.

It's no coincidence that after they tried that Discredit job on me, then went after all those others.

They even went after VoL, which was somewhat surprising & that means they are going to go after that 222 guy next.

I'm not the same guy who initially posted them but I do happen to have them saved.

So here is what I found in LA.

Since last thread I noticed that Tyson is at the center of all the major freeways leading to points of interest in Los Angeles, I also realized that train tracks run right past the location.

Just a block up the street, there is an area that looks interesting. The building across the street from "Villains Tavern" in pic related is "for lease" and not inhabited. Will post more pictures with additional things I noticed.

So their going to start just attacking anyone who even claims to be in a similar position to you or have similar knowledge, even if their spreading disinfo? The shills really are caught up in their own narrative so much that it's practically become their perception of reality.

The building is labeled "Acme Wiping Materials Co." and appears vacant. The building is fairly large, taking up half the block. Nowhere on the block does it appear that there are any businesses, until the other end where there is a parking building.

What's with the giant chain with no fence surrounding it?

1) So do you think they have abandoned that plan due to the dox? Or will they come up with a new method to attack new media?

2) Does that mean that VoL and 222 are not affiliated with them? I'm confused about what their endgame is.

That lightpost has cameras, alarms and sensors installed in it as well

I myself am not too sure, if the guy who originally posted it happens to hop in here he might be able to tell you more about it. It's definitely odd though.

These images were last updated in February this year. They show that across the street from this vacant building, another is being built. The streets are partially closed off because of this.

i;ve busted enough slant pussy on the low in Asian Massage Parlors to know asian organized crime must be very effective traffickers

Keeping these posts bumped in case somebody who's better with maps and investigating comes in.

Despite the fact that this building doesn't appear to be totally occupied, you can see vehicles, including a truck, being stored on the premises.

no it moves every 12 hours

This an area I found near the Otay Chamber of Commerce in CA. It's literally right next to the border and it has cars freaking every where. Some of them look like ghost fleet vehicles and definitely look operational. It's next to an airport and a juvenile detention center as well. It also has access to a pretty big highway. Would this fit the criteria of what we should be looking for?

Basically.

1) They are & have been targeting anyone with Influence/impact that they consider a threat. Which is why I was one of many who have been targeted by them.

2) VoL was a honeypot, but he gained enough of a following/impact to be considered a threat. 222 will meet the same fate.

Interesting.

I got some interesting shit about the finders if u want that i have yet to post

If you've got info worth sharing then be my guest. I'll take a gander at it.

You might as well add it to the pile.

1) So they'll just keep coming up with half baked plans then

2) I would have thought that honeypots would be ignored but I guess you have a point about the danger of followers.

3) What other signs/things could be looked for around this?

I personally always thought it was weird that The Brewery Burner art colony was right next to the train tracks/UPS center...

Here's a closer view of some of the vehicles.

These are junkyards OP but who knows maybe you're onto something. What makes them look like ghost vehicles?

What's a ghost fleet vehicle?
This might be it

Right across the street from this is a Seafood Shipping Company. At first I thought they might be fake because the name is so generic. But I was able to find this on them. I'm still not sure what the deal is with this company. Note that they need refrigeration/freezing facilities which we previously found are in this area.

archive.is/0MUxG
archive.is/3UTzL

They're generally just fleets of unmarked, generic trailers and trucks. Usually white or black.

*sigh* the ESXLA art museum next door currently featuring art about cannibalism.

Just some of the vehicles look like white semi's with no markings on them. That's just one side of it, there are other parking lots that are definitely not junk yards next to it. I very well could be wrong, I just want to iron out my methods of seeing what to look for to find these places.

So, they're white trucks and trailers? Used to transport people? How do you know this from?

Not super related to the thread, but:
>express.co.uk/news/uk/782647/London-terror-attack-3-500-potential-terrorists-monitored-less
“around 3,000 potential terrorists monitored since 2015 has grown after the return of UK-born people who left to fight with ISIS. Around 400 ISIS-trained fighters are believed to have returned from war zones in Syria and Iraq”

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/security-services-missed-five-opportunities-stop-manchester/
>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/26/everything-know-manchester-suicide-bomber-salman-abedi/
>A group of Gaddafi dissidents, who were members of the outlawed Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG), lived within close proximity to Abedi in Whalley Range. Among them was Abd al-Baset Azzouz, a father-of-four from Manchester, who left Britain to run a terrorist network in Libya overseen by Ayman al-Zawahiri, Osama bin Laden’s successor as leader of al-Qaeda. Azzouz, 48, an expert bomb-maker, was accused of running an al-Qaeda network in eastern Libya. The Telegraph reported in 2014 that Azzouz had 200 to 300 militants under his control and was an expert in bomb-making.

>ummah.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-147227.html
>raptureforums.com/forums/threads/the-uks-libyan-jihadist-problem.128822/
>web.stanford.edu/group/mappingmilitants/cgi-bin/groups/view/675

Just a possible starting point for ISIS terrorist shills. A5 said they were talking on forums before attacking in the UK, not sure if in English or Arabic though. Look for ones that hide their flag or are British.

Another angle showing the construction

UPS next to train tracks, the I-5, and the largest burner/hippy community in LA?

These look like regular warehouse lots to me, OP.

How do you get angles like that?

Look at pictures of trucks that were busted carrying illegal immigrants previously.

Down the street, showing more of the constructed building/street blockage. Semi truck in the warehouse appears to belong to ACCESS LA, some kind of taxi service for the disabled.

Yeah, it probably doesn't hold a whole lot of weight. I'm just curious if this what they tend to look like or not. I just noticed that the location would be ideal for trafficking.

what is out of the ordinary here? Why so many pics of this bldg?

>I just noticed that the location would be ideal for trafficking.
Why?

It's just Google Maps user

>Look at pictures of trucks that were busted carrying illegal immigrants previously.
I know what a truck looks like, user.

Warning to anons who are new to these threads, read up on the shill operation attacking /HTG/:

Here is a rundown of the operation they've been doing on Sup Forums. They really hate this general and knowledge bomb threads in particular.

It was started on 6/2 & then on 6/3 the London Bridge Attack happened. The Shills had foreknowledge about the Terror Attack due to them being part of the same ISIS Network (That also did the Manchester & Westminster Attacks), which is why they did/started the Shill Operation a day before in hopes of discrediting the KB Threads ahead of time.

Bilderberg (which was going on during that Timeframe), IC “fingerprints” & those in CNN familiar with Doxing were also involved. CNN eventually made a deal with ISIS to hire that ISIS Filmmaker if they Doxed that Trump GIF Sharer for them. The exact same tactic of “doxing a random person (who then deletes accounts after seeing/finding out about the dox) in hopes to use that person’s information to attack someone/something else” was done in both cases. (The Shills really went “all in” after a Red Herring, showing desperation & paranoia)

The Shills put “Deep Drive” CP into the “Frank Memes/Images/Pics” they tend to post. It’s called “Deep Drive” CP because it’s still in the computer(s) even if the images are deleted & special/advanced tech/hardware/security systems are required to spot/detect it. (This type of CP is predominately used for Blackmail & Compromising. CP Distributors have access to it)

“Deep Drive” CP is how they are going to bring down Sup Forums (Hiro & Moderators take note) by “Poisoning the Well” with images/memes that have it (such as the "Frank" memes that get posted). Pedophile Operatives inside Governments/Agencies/Military’s will use it to Compromise everyone (“Good Guys” & “Bad Guys”, Pedo’s are Evil that will spare no one) unless they are stopped beforehand.

Right next to the border, places to store people, next to a juvenile detention center, next to a highway, next to an airport. Things like that.

They will also try to start War(while also killing Trump’s admin as “revenge” for taking down the Pedo Networks) by say “Russia” put the CP on/in the computers. Pedo’s will use the confusion to hide, escape and/or claim “innocence”.

More recently it's started to become clear that users from leftypol are also involved. Pic related shows one who was stupid the other day and revealed his political leanings. Here are two examples of threads they have been posting to distract/misinform/muddy the waters (note the British grammar the poster in the first thread uses):

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135550411/#135550411

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134592475/#134592475

The best I can get mine to do is zoom in on the map I already see.
If you have time, can you check out I havent been there in a few years but it struck me as odd when i saw it.

Hard to see how it's different from other parts of the border. Have you found any more suspicious places?

Is this Anonymous5? Where's your tripcode?

I guess you have it all figured out then

I just dont understand how organ harvesting can be a huge problem because you need very highly educated doctors to actually do the transplants.

SO you're claiming there's CP on Sup Forums images, what evidence do you have to support this?

Or are you just sharing what anonymous5 said.

Nothing like flushing the Shills out with a quick copypasta

Depending on the road and whether Google was able to access it you can sometimes view things from the street level.

Perhaps consider going by and taking pictures there sometime

>Look at pictures of trucks that were busted carrying illegal immigrants previously.

Well I don't, I cant see whats so weird about these trucks and places. They look like regular trucks and the kind of places you see all over the border and also, the border is being policed much more actively under Trump.

I don't live there any more and I'm not going to hang around places if there's actually kidnappers around.

So then you're not anonymous5? Have you seen evidence for this yourself, or he's shared it with you? Pass it on.

People other than A5 have mentioned it, even in these threads in fact. Organized crime does a less extravagant version of it as well.

Nice work user, one note I might make is that the plates were from Iowa.

If you start digging around and looking at locations which are confirmed places where trafficking of stuff like people, drugs and guns happens eventually you begin to notice trends.

I'm not, and I've been keeping my eyes and ears open. This group of shills has been operating here for a while now.

SO what's the evidence?

This building sure looks run down and decrepit. And those vehicles make it look like someone is occupying it.

It would be too bad if RWSS made a report about it, think of the lives we might be saving.

1) Yep.

3) Widen your search distance & building sizes. If you found a "Small" Distribution center, start looking for others around it and/or within certain distances of each-other.

Larger Distribution Centers can service Networks up to 100 miles(or more) away assuming they are part of the same Trafficking Network.

Every Sanctuary City has a Large Distribution Center(s) in it somewhere. LA's ships people around CA(Vehicle Fleet) & to/from Asia(Ports).

Bus's are also used. Which is why looking into Paid Protest Transporters are important.

That person you replied to is shill trying to discourage people from looking into "Abandoned" Warehouses & Fleets.

All you need to do is think logically about it. This isn't such a hard concept to grasp. We're talking about IC tier shit that they do to blackmail people. Observe A5's behavior from his past posts and threads and observe the shills behavior from past /htg/ threads. One is clearly of less sound mind than the other. Use that as your criteria as whom to trust in the situation.

ok what trends do you notice? Why cant you just answer a question. You're making me ask you the same things over and over again.

I can see the following trends
>industrial border town
>trucks
this is not good enough to convince me to spend my time "investigating" what I see as a typical town, trucks for exxampe are in every town and white is the most common color for a vehicle.

>think logically about it
Well, logically I can see, that there are many places along the border that look like this, and these white truccks and trailers do not look different from the other trucks and trailers I've seen.

Figured, but I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt I guess. Is that kind of area what I should be looking for? I assume it's probably not a distribution center though.

Oh, so you're back to calling everyone who doesn't bow before you, a shill?

Is this the kind of warehouse we should be looking for?
this One is kinda near the other place I posted.