-Fired Priebus

-Fired Priebus
-transgender in the military fiasco
-Boy Scouts fiasco in which the Boy Scout of America staff had to offficially apologize for
-repeal of Obamacare failed spectacularly
-Fired Scaramucci after only 10 days

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH this administration is a fucking DUMPSTER FIRE holy shit and you voted for this incompetent buffoon HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/892163851147456512
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

obama literally killed american children to push his obamacare agenda.

obvious bait

I'm sure something will get done... Eventually.

>OP not capable enough to understand Trump's 4D chess strategy.

Just kys, OP. You lost.

He's going to cause WW3

Yeah it's all starting to get a little bit embarrassing now for poor Drumpfy

>fired Priebus
>transgender in the military fiasco

These are supposed to be bad things?

sure he did...sure...

this

>666
Mh, nice digits.

Better than a crippled rape apologist.

>Boy Scouts fiasco in which the Boy Scout of America staff had to offficially apologize for
Expand, I missed this.

wow so there were a few boy scout cucks in the upper organization... fuck them, they probably are diddlers anyhow.

>fiasco
How?
>spectacularly
Is still a continuous project.

>it's bait to tell the truth now

Lmaooo. Man I was scared when Trump won on November 8 of last year, but now I'm just laughing. This is incompetence of the benevolent kind. The kind that affects the incompetent person more than anyone else. The White House Circus

Dude your other shill thread bombed why are you back this early?

>Boy Scouts fiasco in which the Boy Scout of America staff had to offficially apologize for

Neither Trump nor the Boy Scouts did anything wrong, and even if Trump did that would be on him and not the Scouts. The fuck did they apologize for? Sage because fuck you

Obviously Trump is acting like a total failure, the personnel change is like a banana republic's.
You're obviously a shitty shill though. Try discussing things, not this retarded bullshit.

Trump is doing very well.

On the other hand.

Soon you will come to a fork in the road...

kill yourself or get a job

;)

>Republican
>2017

Lol, wouldn't wanna be ya.

Oh no, a president who makes decisions in real time instead of poll testing them first.

If Trump thinks something needs to be changed and he immediately makes that decision without worrying about how it'll look to the hand wringers and leftist trolls. then he's doing exactly what I hoped for when I voted for him.

The more stable the government, the more they can collude to fuck us all over. Fuck all you Northern Virginia fucktards and Sharia Blue trolls.

I'll bite that the bait because I just finished work.
>Reince Prebius
He was a great RNC Chairman that got some money fundraising for the 2016 election and get some Republican Never Trumpers to elect Trump. He as a communicator was not the best, since he seems to be better behind the curtains. He served is time and had to go.
>Boy Scouts
The boy scouts issue is not a big deal, just on the basis that adult liberals crying on Twitter doesn't justify a response from the President. The children had an amazing time and that's what really matters.
>Trans in the military
The issue of transgendered individuals not being in the military is a simple answer. The men and women aged 18-24 have high suicide rights of 45%. Suicidal individuals should not be in high stress situations, such as the military.
And the the stuff is Trump shaking up the administration, which means people are always going to come and go.

The Boy Scouts of America invited the president to speak at their Jamboree as they invite every president. Obama skipped out on speaking so he could go on The View instead. Trump actually showed up but in the current "de-platforming" climate, lefties got really butthurt about Trump being allowed to speak so they cried. The Boy Scouts of America then apologized, not realizing that if you ever apologize to SJWs, they attack even harder. Expect to see BSA issuing tranny merit badges and have diversity training classes for all scouts soon.

Meanwhile,

The media takes the bait.

Wasserman Schultz's IT director, who has ties to the Pakistani government, and access to 80 congressman and all the dnc email GETS ARRESTED trying to flee the country....

Then trump creates a news cycle by having his new guy say cock and fire the establishment faggot rinsed benis (who was most likely advising Trump not to go after the dnc).

This is typical Trump, he has been playing this game for decades.

The FBI and homeland security are on the Dnc and Hillary atm. oh, and who does Trump name as his new chief of staff, THE FUCKING DIRECTOR OF HOMELAND SECURITY.

>trump is doing well

It was a violation of boy scouts rules, they apologized to the attendees. It's not a political rally

>Democrat
>2017

Could say the same for you. Anyone still supporting democrats in fucking 2017 is completely retarded, sorry 'pal.

Gorsuch

Obama literally killed children when he financed and armed terrorists in Syria

>Fiasco is (((Code))) for not being politically correct which got him elected
>2018=vote out all obstructionist and P.C. incummbants regardless of party.

How libs cant see this coming is baffling

Was it a violation when they invited every other president to give a speech?

How would hiring away the head of homeland security support your batshit theory?

I think you're underestimating how much Sup Forums would prefer a do nothing president over Hillary fucking Clinton.

I will use this bait thread to remind everyone that Trump getting elected has extinguished any current and future right wing movement for the next 30 or so years. I REALLY want to see how a republican candidate will get himself elected after him. It's basically Bush all over again except that worse

Enjoy your Obama on steroids

>WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

dropped

Sage

No, because they weren't specifically making it a political spectacle. It's a gathering of Boy Scouts, not a Trump political rally.

Honestly? This is why I voted for Trump. He will accomplish absolutely nothing in his presidency and it will guarantee Democrat victories for the next couple of decades at least. It's also hilarious watching shills try and convince Sup Forumsacks that these scandals "aren't as bad as the lying media makes them appear" and that Trump is succeeding in Making America Great Again™ despite having done nothing but fail to pass any legislation and stroke his own ego.

Lets go to Washington and lay it siege.

Trump went to a Boy Scouts jamboree and said he wasn't going to talk politics. Then 30 seconds later, that's what he did. Bashing Hillary, Obama, muh YUGE electoral win and getting the children to boo and cheer along with him. Then he started talking about having a friend with a yacht and making subtle sexual references like a mental 16 year old.

BSA officials had to apologize for the embarrassing speech.

I'm not sure it has yet, but the longer the GOP keep propping up Trump, the worse it will be for them. It'll be the dem's election to lose.

>personnel change
How many WH personnel forced to stepped down or fired under Obama?

Answer, about 1 per month.

>stopped clinton
>got the supreme court
Literally don't care about anything else. Don't care about obongocare because I've already adjusted my budget to compensate for the yearly penalties. If trump spent the next 7 years jerking it on live stream I'd be ok with that.

Is Trump's election win and crowd numbers code for his penis size? Is he just saying how his dick is bigger than Obama's?

obama promised no lobbyists in his cabinet
yet trump actually held that promise

This "outrage" will only serve to piss off more moderates, and the apology will only serve to push more people away from the Boy Scouts. Nice move, Scouts. Fucking morons.

more people watched the inauguration than for any other president

Suck his dick bitch. We own your asses. Better fasten up, it's going to bumpy for faggots.

>-Fired Priebus

he couldn't control the leaks

>-transgender in the military fiasco

will keep you dems crying for 4 years, while most average americans think trannies are gross.. 4d chess

>-Boy Scouts fiasco in which the Boy Scout of America staff had to offficially apologize for

wow Literally nothing

>-repeal of Obamacare failed spectacularly

What do you expect with RINOS in congress

>-Fired Scaramucci after only 10 days

Scaramucci fucked up bigtime ..

>using yahoo quotes
user, I...

>how would hiring the guy with the most knowlwdge of methods and materials be a benefit to conducting the biggest scandal/arrests in us history be a good thing

Kys normie. Lynch has already made a video plea to bring violence to the streets. The know they are dirty, they know Trump is on their heels.

>I will use this bait thread to remind everyone that Trump getting elected has extinguished any current and future right wing movement for the next 30 or so years.

It really is a blessing in disguise. I almost wanna say "based Trump" but I'm sure he isn't killing the RNC on purpose; he's just that incompetent.

I voted him in because I knew he would have no problem firing people who sucks at their jobs. Not satisfied yet, he has millions more of federal workers to fire.

Protip: he is as much a democrat as republican. Because he is neither. He is destroying the establishment political system. You are right to thank him. He is destroying the boomer legacy of the last 25 years, a gift to us all.

It's only a matter of time before things turn around, Trump is starting to get pissed and not worry about working with Republicans. He's going to repeal what Obama did so congress no longer gets most of their healthcare costs for free. That will force them to work on repealing obamacare.

You're definitely not talking about high profile personnel.
Almost all his top people stuck around for 8 years.

I see, thanks.
This is why I don't trust fucknuggets like anymore. They're just as bad as the pro-Obama fags.

this desu

fire all the never trumpers, bureaucrats that shill for democrats, leakers, etc. etc.

>Boy Scouts fiasco

Wat?

Checked & I truly hope he does.

My god... You nearly got this foul harpie as president..

Saved from the brink America.. From the fiery pit.

>He's going to repeal what Obama did so congress no longer gets most of their healthcare costs for free.

Ask me how I know that you have no idea about how members of congress and staff get their health insurance.

Yeah, isn't there a saying that goes like that?
Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Trump was unable to keep that promise, just as he was unable to keep the vast majority of his promises for his first 100 days in office. The only two promises he has kept so far is appointing a conservative justice to the Supreme Court and withdrawing from TPP. Almost nothing has changed other than our country becoming an even bigger embarrassment to the rest of the planet, with other leaders doubting our alliances and even our ability to guide the free world.

He's feigning weakness. Manipulating his opponents into trying to take him out of office. Thats when he'll spring the trap. How he operates, read 'Art of the Deal'

Trump train has no brakes - still true.

>4D Chess plan
You don't know about any type of plan unless you ARE Trump himself so you can keep crying 4D chess all you want while the administration wreaks havoc upon itself

There is an ammendment forcing congress to purchase insurance through the Obamacare exchange. Since senators earn too much to receive any subsidies from the ACA, Obama went through an executive branch to subsidize the cost for members of Congress. Which is wrong, and Trump is going to reverse that.

WTF you done nigger?

>BREAKING: US has detected “highly unusual” levels of submarine activity by North Korea - CNN, citing defense official

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/892163851147456512

Reince, shouldn't you be looking for a job or something?

You're right in that he's not a true Repub.

I wonder if Trump would cave in to Democrat demands if they win congress in 2018, and if his supporters would still love him if he did.

The Transgender thing was a huge win. Not going to explain why because I'm not helping the enemy.

The Boy Scouts thing was an even bigger win. He's securing the future of our nation.

He's only been in office 7 months. He'll get the chance to repeal ACA

No one cares about the firings.

I didn't keep up lately. What did Moochie вщ?

>The fuck did they apologize for?

They invited Trump to speak to sort of man he is.

How can you be so deluded? He is an idiot. Just watch the news and you will see.

do**

>Not going to explain why because I'm not helping the enemy.

So you've got nothing.

>They invited Trump to speak to children, knowing what sort of man he is.

Slow-loading catch makes part of my text drop out if I don't pay attention, sorry.

Trump supporters are fucking retarded. They'd still love him if he turned around tomorrow and said he wanted to fuck a 10 year old, he was pro-choice, and wanted to ban guns.

Oh wait he already did say all those things. Fucking idiots supporting a spineless kike.

Tfw this was the real 4D chess

amen

any light in that rabbit hole of yours?

Trump has accomplished more in 6 months than bongo did in 8 years and libs are too stubborn and stupid to accept it

>media proclaims every week is Trump's worst week for over 2 years straight
Always crying wolf isn't useful for achieving the conclusion they want.

>EU flag
>accusing others of supporting a kike
KEK get a load of these leftypol faggots

b-b-b-b-but his approval ratings are the LOWEST EVER!!! SURELY THIS IS THE END

Gorsuch alone was enough damage and if he gets another in a couple years, the nation will be fucked for decades.

So delusional. The house could be on fire but you're the type of supporter who would still call it fake news. It really is just funny at this point.

He has done more in a few months than any other president in any democracy at any point in human history. Kys faggot.

excellent.

well he is doing stuff, just not what we'd hope

Fuck off leaf. He's doing EXACTLY what we hoped he would

And with the dems you will see even more niggers and spics. Good to see where your priorities lie, in destroying this country

>sexual references

At least he's talking to those youths about a subject that interests them.

Checked

I'm starting to believe we need to so we can finally settle things for a few hundred years.

America is dog!