Machine Gun Kelly is a Fucking Loser

Kelly was hired as an enforcer and crack down on leaks. First thing he did (to show everybody he's the new sheriff) is fire Scaramucci but somebody leaked it before it could get announced by the White House. Why to go general you just scored a double L and your first day.

Other urls found in this thread:

270towin.com/2018-house-election/
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_jul31
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bold move making a thread on this. Most of pol is acting like it didn't happen.

>Why to go general you just scored a double L and your first day.
What did he mean by this?

People are ignoring that this is a soft coup by the military industrial complex. Kelly here works for what is now blackwater.

Not to mention Trump is stuffing generals in positions literally never held by military people -- only civilians.

It's funny how stupid people are. They don't even know what is happening when it happens right in front of them.

I couldn't be happier given my objectives, but oh boy.

>my objectives
What did he mean by this

Acting like what didn't happen?

it's too late

it's an act of desperation on Trump's part.

Can you give me more background on this guy?
He feels deep state, big NSA guy.
What's his history?

That the leaks continue.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

I'm asking the hard hitting questions today. Discord link anyone?

can someone please explain to me what the fuck is going on in the white house right now?

Of coooooooooorse he's a looser! Anybody can google it!

>somebody leaked it before it could get announced by the White House
This is hilariously ironic, since Scaramucci literally pledged his entire goal was to get rid of all leakers.
He gets fired, and it gets leaked ahead of time.

Acting like the White House isn't a complete shit show and Trump isn't completely powerless in this mess

You're just mad because he won't allow anymore fun. Trump knows he needs to stop fucking around if he wants to get anything done and get re-elected.

John Kelly is deep MIC. He works for Dyncorp -- (blackwater type merc for hire.)

DynCorp did not respond to a request for comment. Kelly’s financial disclosure form, published today by the Office of Government Ethics, shows that Kelly began working at the firm as an advisor in June 2016, only five months after retiring from his position as the commander of U.S. Southern Command.

DynCorp is a major player in the federal contracting industry with a controversial history. The Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction found that DynCorp mishandled funds used in Baghdad. DynCorp also managed a police training program in Afghanistan that was caught hiring “dancing boys” to entertain tribal leaders, a scandal revealed in part by Wikileaks.

The firm also has business before the agency Kelly hopes to lead. In August of last year, DynCorp was awarded a contract to provide training services to the Department of Homeland Security and other affiliated agencies, including Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

DynCorp paid Kelley $166,666 in the six months since hiring him, providing about two-thirds of his overall income over the last 12 months. The financial disclosure form shows that Kelly also receives a salary from Beacon Global Strategies, a consulting firm that advising defense contractors, and receives fees via board positions at DC Capital Partners, a private equity investment firm. He has also been paid by Flatter & Associates, a government contractor.

I'll take a career military man or businessman over a politician any day of the week now.

>the sister of the ceo of blackwater gets a cabinet appointment by trump
>ceo of blackwater goes to dubai to have a secret meeting with the russians in order to open up a "back channel"
>chief of staff gets fired, blackwater shill replaces him

Military is taking over.
Politicians are about to find themselves powerless along with their constituents.
Military is about to run this bitch.

We may have been rused. A sign of a good leader is one who picks his men closely, carefully, and trusts them.
This banana republic joke is revealing that Trump doesn't really pick good men.

The main reason is probably that he doesn't have an ideological drive. Thus, he's just hiring and firing at will because without an ideology to hole people together, they make up their own.

First step in a leak crackdown: Fire the Obama/Clinton/Bush holdovers.
Second step is you prosecute one of your appointees.

I'm sorry I've been on r/the_donald all day and everything is going better than ever. (My work bans Sup Forums. They don't know the racism is ironic)

You guys must be confused.

>this wasn't the plan all along
>"Im glad we have our military overlords over that last bunch of clowns! Hail Oceania!"

Resist nigga
>I'm Still With Her
Nigga
I
G
G
A

The White House is infested.

It's like bedbugs but worse. Getting rid of all of then them will be a labour worthy of Hercules.

Trump is Sulla. He's going to turn us into a military junta, clear out the scum, then return us to our glorious republic.

They're completely silent over there. Tick drop!

It's amusing how many people are so enthusiastic for a military coup. Certainly the politicians do not have our well being in mind, but that sure as shit doesn't mean the military does either.

Fuck, this is worse than Bush 2 with Cheney and Michael Hayden.

He's playing 10-D chicken with everyone who makes eye contact with him.

What leak? The WH said Scaramucci was out.

More like Obama weakened the USA's position and WW3 could start at any moment.

The Mercs are make money off the occupations and not a full scale war.

Kelly is in because shit may go down in Asia.

That got leaked before the White House said anything.
Insiders literally told journalists who then tweeted about it.

Trump isn't part of the MIC/Deep State. He's been a long, long critic of foreign intervention and all the other shit. He holds now power and is merely a figuerhead at this point. The generals like McMaster and Kelly and other neocons and hawks are running the show now. They're the Ricimer to Trump's Majorian or Anthemius.

Sulla failed and hastened the Republic's destruction you retard.

>re-elected
at this point, if the mid-terms stay even remotely rightwards, I'll eat my hat.
Trump's not getting a second term. He's done nothing to inspire confidence.

The douchebag came in to end the "in-fighting" by firing Moochi because the Moochi was firing people because of the leaks. Trump just got BTFO by the deepstate

The Last time the Military ran the country was back in the Civil War era. Militaristic Governments tend to impose strict patriarchal laws upon the populace. Militarism represents a Nations Masculine side, which the US may be returning to after decades of imposing feminine aligned laws and what not (See Civil Rights etc..)

A nation usually doesn't undergo full militaristic power transfer unless war is brewing and inevitable in the near future, which means Trump must have a hold of some spooky classified info otherwise he wouldn't be trying so hard to militarize the Executive branch.

The point of hiring Kelly was not to go after leakers you stupid fuck. It was to reign in Trump's nutcase white house staff who are all dragging him down with their stupidity.

The only idiots still riding his coat tails now are Conway and Bannon. Bannon will be ignored in the corner, we'll see if Conway can stay.

>Russia Sanctions
>Neocon Kelly put in place
>(((Pol))) in damage control
>NK war coming soon

Pic related.

>at this point, if the mid-terms stay even remotely rightwards, I'll eat my hat.

are you concern trolling, or just stupid? the senate is sure as shit going to stay republican given that 23 democrats are up for reelection vs 8 republicans, and dems would need a landslide to win the house given the current republican majority

>durr im one of you guys, MAGA amirite
>but srsly guise theres no way we can win midterms 2018, its all over

Actually now that I think about it Anthemius is a good comparison. An outsider who came in to get shit done and strenghthen the state undermined and sabotaged by treacherous advisors who only have their own interests at heart.

You even have them trying to ruin his attempts to combat a foreign enemy.

Who wouldn't look forward to standing in a line for bottled water being handed out by BASED black guy PFC Tyrone Freeman and Mexicobro PFC Juan Rodriguez. They're such great guys defending our freedom they'll even give you extra rations if you let them fuck your wives and daughters.

remember that Sup Forums is full of nutcases according to (((them))) and the nutcases are /ourguys/

Keep deluding yourself.
Our military state is nothing like the others.
See, we were designed as a Republic. That means, most of the military has to be contracted out to someone else. Private corporations.
Unlike other militaries, which are state-run and who have the strength of the state in mind, our military needs constant wars and Russian fearmongering to keep the nice flow of money running.
They couldn't give less of a fuck about where the US is headed.

>are you concern trolling, or just stupid?
Are you an idiot? Have your been following this hiring-firing train?
Mark my words.

>You're just mad because he won't allow anymore fun.
I was having fun watching Scaramucci kick the MSM's ass

>I'll take a career military man or businessman
I'll take anyone who hasn't worked for a previous administration.

>Dyncorp
This is starting to make sense now. Trump may be moving into the next faze of the purge, as in going after the pedophiles. Seriously.

Not to mention the DNC is broke and 23 Senate races are expensive

>June 2016
Nobody knew Trump would become president, even less so that Kelly would be DHS.
If I had a merc or defence firm, I would hire a 4star general for advising.

We will just have to wait and see if he is corrupt.

Also, the further a Nation sways to the Masculine side of the yingyang spectrum the more feminine ideals become desirable to the populace; whereas the futher a nation sways to the feminine side of the spectrum, the more masculine ideals become desirable. It's simple really, yet also interesting to think about. The US has been sitting on the feminine side for a little while now (approximately 30-40) years, and now masculine traits and ideals are becoming more and more popular by the day, Trump is delivering on said subconscious desires for a more masculine nation state.

It's gonna break even, or be worse.
People won't go out to vote.
I voted Trump, and I know I'm not voting any more. Mid-term, general, whatever. It does fuck-all.

Well here's the thing. The actual levels of corruption in our federal government is incredibly low -- on a representative level. This is in part because we have a strong justice system, and in part because we have legalized bribery through lobbying.

It's not so much that people trust the military because they believe it is in their best interest, it's that they haven't been told to distrust it. Cattle.

In any case the dissatisfaction and loss of trust in institutions is largely undeserved -- but it is the result of decades of propaganda by the MIC and industrial cabals.

The real story is that ever since Johnson took office the country has been under the control of the MIC and the Industrial cabals. Since then there has been a systematic dismantling of institutions and a war of propaganda, mostly aimed towards the more fear driven right wing.

The fruits of this labor are ripening and are nearly ready for harvest. Expect some fun things in the near term. The U.S. will no longer be a democracy, even in name, within twenty years. And it will be for the best.

For the problems we face in the century cannot be overcome without an absolute central government lead by the military.

It doesn't fucking matter if they're our guys, they are damaging the first nationalist presidency we have had in ages. The success of Trump is the success of nationalism, because people will judge nationalism by how effective his presidency was. If "our guys" are preventing Trump from succeeding they must go.

>It's gonna break even, or be worse.

no it's not

>People won't go out to vote.

yes they will

>I voted Trump, and I know I'm not voting any more.

then fuck off, defeatist retard

>no it's not
>yes they will
>then fuck off, defeatist retard
Are you just going "nuh-uh" in the face of current events?
The opinion polls may be biased, but at this point, Trump is not inspiring even his core base, eg., me.

Also, you format your text like an old person who can't read.

The concern trolling in this thread is epic.
>they are learning

i'll just post what i posted before since you can't seem to get it through your thick head

>the senate is sure as shit going to stay republican given that 23 democrats are up for reelection vs 8 republicans

also current polls don't show democrats sweeping the house by any means. it still looks pretty close for now.

270towin.com/2018-house-election/

>check the polls goy, they don't lie.

>military running the executive branch
reminds me of the washington administration.

Yeah they're under 40% approval.
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_jul31

Do you even understand what the Chief of Staff does? He's a human day planner with authority over all the WH staff. I can't imagine he really wanted that job after being head of Homeland Security.

Why to go! I can't spellz

You think trump gives a shit about whatever pedo shit you're talking about? Hell he's probably implicated through his pageants

>He's a human day planner with authority over all the WH staff
this is the most powerful position in government. more powerful than president. president has to waste time with photo ops and bullshit while this person does the real work.

It literally didn't get leaked though

Yeah it did. If you were here a couple hours ago, there were at least 5-6 threads with tweets containing the leaks before we heard anything from the White House.

OP is a faggot and a queer. Also a piece of shit but I guess that's a bit redundant.