Trump review

Can I get some honesty? Is anyone that voted Trump now disappointed. Because to an outsider, his presidency has looked like a shambles so far.

i didnt vote for trump, i voted against the left. i'm still happy with my decision.

>ctr retard.

fuck off, nigger.

I don't believe in any of the politics either party believes or pretends to believe. I voted for Trump for one reason and one reason only: to bring about the end of the status quo and the rise of a coup by the military and the industrialist billionaires.

So far it's working well -- and faster than I could have imagined. Won't be long now.

It's just the soon the media puts on it. Listen to fashthenation

>his presidency has looked like a shambles
Lowest unemployment in decades, highest stock market ever, more illegals being deported faster than ever before, the most legislation since Truman passed through both houses in the first 100 days.

If you're hearing anything other than the above you're listening to the wrong sources

>spic neighbor who loudly fiesta every weekend is getting deported
I'm quite satisfied. Thanks for asking.

"BUT WHO IS SCARAMOUCHE - AND WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK? "
Seriously, they say this line about 3 times in that film.

High turnover rate should be expected from a guy who's favorite catch phrase is "You're fired". I don't see the big deal desu.

But, can he do the Fandango...?

>that feel when lazy Aryan who quietly Siestas every day
Feels good too, the Mediterraneans are on to something.

This is the only thing holding me together at this point. I wanted Trump for laughs but everyone's laughing at me. Oh well, at least it's not Shillary

I'm really curious to know what it would take for some people here to turn against Trump. It seems like they'd do mental gymnastics to justify literally anything.
What's the actual red line out of curiosity?

Trump came in with big plans, he had a few great ideas, but as soon as he stepped foot in Washington he began to sink in the swamp. The forces of evil are too powerful for any single man to overcome. It requires divine intervention to save the US from the Satanic cabal at this point.

Still support him, and worse case scenario where I disagree with him I will still support him like every American should with the president.

>I disagree with him I will still support him like every American should with the president.
That there is bullshit cuck talk.

Keep telling yourself that dumbass.

I'm pissed off at the republican senate. Trump is great and I'm still proud that I voted for him.

>le military is on my side meme
>koch brothers are based meme
>some jews are ok meme
wew

You're a fucking idiot. It low unemployment because of Obama you dumb fuck. Show me numbers from 6 months ago and now. We are still on his fiscal budget. WHAT LEGISLATION YOU MORON? All trumptards do is blow air out of the ads and think it's fact. Kys.

>Former Trump supporter here...

Nice switch of pasta to keep it fresh, Aussie.

Hitler is sending you love from the grave cucklord

This, really. I am not disappointed because I already knew he had no fucking clue and would foul things up. But that is preferable to Hillary successfully and skillfully implementing more of the leftist agenda. I do not regret my vote, I regret that those two clowns were the nominees.

You mean the one where we live in a progressive reality, i.e. a white man's nightmare? Yeah how we dodged a bullet there...

damn that's really petty, must suck to have a two party system

I knew going into this that

>1.) The entirety of the Democratic cabal, the MSM, late night television hosts, comedians, hollywood, NSA, CIA, BBC, LGBT would be against him.

>2.) That every tiny thing he did would be turned into some hilarious gaffe milked for days and days and days.

>3.) Everyone and their grandma, including fellow Republicans, would attempt to shank him nonstop for his entire presidency.

So really this is pretty much what I expected. You have the left on full implode mode and Trump hobbled to really do anything.

Sure as hell beats having Hillary as president though.

As an outsider who rooted for Trump, I'm more scared at how quickly the shadows of government took control of him

two party my ass. they are both cut from the same corrupt cloth. Trump is finding this out the hard way.

Wrong as can be

Decloak and I'll tell you
Flake fag with fake flag

>Is anyone that voted Trump now disappointed.

Yes. I'm disappointed, but not surprised. I didn't give him better than 20% odds of making a difference when he was elected, but at least he had a chance, unlike everyone else in politics. Unfortunately Trump isn't cognizant of the full scale and nature of the problems facing our society, and his room to maneuver is quite constrained. He made a huge mistake when he allowed the kidnapping and torture of a white man by black thugs go unaddressed. Unless the tone of the 2018 primaries is very harsh, and tackles race issues directly, I'd expect widespread ethnic violence to be gripping the country by summer.

Wouldn't it be better if you could have more confidence that he wasn't so impulsive?

You should hold your leaders to account. That's democracy.

you misunderstand

A criminal and a flake

Hasn't your government been under control of one of two parties for most of the last 50 years, with the labor party in the majority since before the Bunad?

At this point its not even about liking trump. Its just a symbol to show the left that we are fed up with their agenda.

My home value and stock portfolio are very pleased with my decision.

Then God help you.

This is bait

Be sure and sell before the crash. The music stops one day, and there won't be many chairs.

Maybe. But hiring is always done on a budget which is based on future projections. Markets cash right now

I memed for Trump, not a single cell of my body repented for that act.

>bait thread
sage

Pfffft thinking that monkey and his husband were anything more than puppets. His a literal nigger do you expect me to believe he ran a country or rose to that position on his own?

Trump is 100% pure unfiltered deliverance from the divine. The amount of assmad he's generating could power our grid and give us excess energy to export and pay off the debt under budget and ahead of schedule.

No bait. An invitation to discuss. Sorry if you're not up for it.

I voted for Clinton but I respect the office of the presidency enough to give trump a chance. If Trump fires Sessions (the only guy actually getting something done and doing good for the country) I may have to start volunteering for a group that wants to remove the president that would be total lunacy.

Yes. But that's life.

>All of a sudden
You folks will tell yourselves anything, not like the guy acts and tweets like he has mental problems

Support ur President like you did the last one?

>white mans nightmare

Only because you've been conditioned to believe that and blame all your problems on diversity

Pull yourself up by the bootstraps faggot and learn basic social skills

Scaranouche baybay

anyone else Samurai Jack back to the past here?