Men On Strike

MGTOW - Men On Strike edition

The marriage strike is just the beginning, more men are skipping out on a working life too.
Most guys who have no plans on getting married have never even heard of MGTOW before.

> The NEET phenomenon is getting out of control
Why are so many young men living with their parents still, they aren't buying homes or starting families. Too many young adults are wasting their lives on video games.

> Men are looking at a raw deal and saying "NOPE"
There is no incentive to participate anymore. Anyone saying "MAN UP" is a fool. There is no reward for the effort if you are a man in the equation. You will see a steady decline in male participation over the next 10 years. The drop in marriages, the drop in birthrates, that is just the start.

Fuck off you beta faggot. Go ahead and do your own thing, just stop shouting at us and continually informing us that you plan to masturbate to anime for the rest of your life. Nobody cares. You're an evolutionary dead end and you don't matter. If you don't want to compete or get married, then don't. Nobody wants you anyways, incel.

Being a NEET and playing vidya all day, I have come to understand the issue pretty well. Most guys are either lonely or too poor to afford starting a family. Even some poor bastards who have jobs still live with their parents because living alone is not affordable. How are you expected to save up a down payment on a home if you can't even afford to keep the fridge stocked half the time.

You can be as mad as you like, but you cannot ignore the trend of young guys not buying homes or starting families. The rise in NEETs like we see from Japan. This is already bleeding into the working world and only getting worse. Not talking about it won't solve the problem.

I'm not mad, I just don't give a fuck about worthless NEET faggots like you. Nobody does. You act like women should care that you're one of the thousands of losers that can't find a mate or make enough money. You're a weak faggot and you'll be weeded out naturally, which is why you believe in MGTOW and vent on the internet all day about how the system should be gamed so that you can reproduce because you suck too much to win it normally.

The strong will find jobs, they will have children, and you can sit there all day masturbating. There is no problem, nature sorting itself out as usual.

Just be glad that my tax dollars are paying for your welfare, you piece of human waste.

Get a job and be a productive member of society. You can go your own way, but don't be a NEET waste of space.

I paid into the tax system for 10 years before quitting, I'm just re-collecting my investment.

Do you think there are enough strong men left to maintain the system? How long before the whole thing collapses.

Yes. It won't collapse. There will always be strong men, society will continue to reward those men that adapt and succeed, and losers like you die off and remove yourself from the gene pool. All working fine.

If you're asking me these dumb questions in the hope that I'm bumping your thread, you're wasting your time.

Cept the womenfolk are fucking shit....why would I want to marry a slut that will leave me and take all my shit in 5 years or less? There are like 5% of women these days that are not ugly and not complete sluts that will cheat on you more than you cheat on them.

Nobody wants your Sup Forums posting MGTOW ass either. You're fucking shit too, and men in general are also shit, particularly MGTOW types.

If you're too much of a weak faggot to find a suitable wife, then fuck off and die already. Why do you guys endlessly whine to me like I should care what the fuck you think about women in general? If you don't want to get married or put effort into finding a suitable wife, don't. We get it, you think women are shit and everything is shit and you're totally awesome and deserve a wholesome virgin waifu and the only reason you can't have that is totally because women suck and not at all because you are a giant pile of worthless anime watching shit.

This. And I've busted my ass and have a decent bit of money in investments, enough for me to have retired in my 30s. The idea that some bitch can just walk away with half of it + alimony if she ever just gets tired of me does not make marriage an enticing investment.

I've also had multiple long term girlfriends. The one thing I've learned is that no matter how nice or innocent they are at the beginning of a relationship, it's very easy for them to change their mind about you. They're all on social media and friends with hundreds of different people. Whatever influence they receive from you will eventually weaken in the face of the torrent of random shit they see day after day on social media. Do your best to teach a bitch about investing, money management, frugal living and eventual early retirement. It may seem to work great for a while, and then she sees a few random acquaintances on facebook buying new SUVs or taking vacations to France, and all your work is undone. Bitch now reverted to mentality of 5 year old kid, who just want what the other people have - NOW.

Fuck, I stopped giving a shit about women. And let me tell ya, I feel freer than I've ever been now that I don't give a shit about them.

MY GOY!

Yes gentile cattle, embrace the long arm of governm- I mean woman and let her ro- I mean take care of you

Shekels! Shekeeeeeelllllllssssss!

MGTOW is good for society.

Thank you for saying this, saved me typing it out myself.

I agree that society won't be collapsing any time soon. I'm looking forward to Trump's America when I get back from the Peace Corps. I've never worked a job before, but am looking forward to doing so in America as Trump would see it!

>take all my shit

What, the laptop mommy bought you? Your cum-rag?

kek

Wtf is that. Besides rape what would that be good for. Plus a dental gag would work better. All the natural moisture,

You are pretty mean

The only area i think the muslims got it right is dealing with women.

It's a product to reduce the wrinkles around the mouth.

there's a mgtow thread everyday. it's a slide thread. sage it and move on with your shitposts.

it probably actually increases the amount of wrinkles

Probably, but bitches buy the dumbest things and the inventor is laughing all the way to the bank either way.