Diamond & Silk.

Anyone else is just weak.

What does it matter? They're just gonna get fired in a few days anyways

Dana Perino is a childless dogfucker neocon

>Press Secretary
are you fucking stupid?

Sarah is the secretary.

mooch was communications director.

i dont' even know who comms director was before mooch.

they're probably just going to give the job back to Spicer.

>INB4 Trump and his advisors (((Kushner))) and (((Ivanka))) pick another failure like Scaramucci

We don't need a sexy woman. An ugly, slow, slanteyed woman like Sarah Sanders is the apex of the female spokesperson mold.
You look like a jerk if you try to belittle her and most old people will empathize with her.

In fact, if I had any suggestion it would be for her to wear less make up to appear even more homely so that the rubberizing effect is even stronger; the more the media tries to shoot her down, the harder their words will bounce back at themselves.

You get a slick person in their and they look just like that, slick like a wiesel, untrustworthy. Just look at "the mooch", which is the male version of the woman you've just posted.

okay you know Heather? They should get her sister

Honestly wouldn't be half bad.

>dogfucker

Sauce nao!

Nope. Dana was shit as Press Secretary under George W. Bush. I'd hate to know how many times she sucked Ailes' cock to get a job at Fox.

If Megyn Kelly hadn't burned so many goddamn bridges, she could have used this as an opportunity to escape the death trap known as NBC and revitalize her career. I think it might actually be Omarosa. She's currently Director of Comm. for Public Liason and I wonder if Trump was grooming her for role as Press Sec. He's always liked her and there has never been a black Press Secretary. Even Obama did not nominate a darkie to be his Press Hound.

Think about it: First black Press Secretary is under Donald Fucking Trump.

Dimond & SILK ... THE LIBS WOULDNT KNOW HOW TO FIGHT BACK

I wanna bang her soooo bad

coppercab

reviewbra

The obvious choice.

Typically a new communications director will choose a new press secretary.

The guy who replaces Mooch will replace Huckabeast.

Umm, are you still following me sweetie?

He should run in 2020 and kick that like loving Drumphfssfffsshhhs out of the White House. Now I know his age might be a factor, that's why we lie.

First of all leaf you have no true knowledge in American affairs. Perino was/is a Bush hack and anti-Trumper so it would be absurd to think she would even accept a job there. Secondly, you think she is sexy? lmfao have you seen her without makeup? she's meh. look I know most women wear makeup but those Fox makeup artists do magic so don't trust it, it's smoke and mirrors. She's is not that good looking in casual mode. it's all over her instagram if you don't believe me. of course taste is subjective so whatever floats your boat.

Also, look at her husband. He looks 70. She married her granddad.

There's so much truth to what you just posted.

>In fact, if I had any suggestion it would be for her to wear less make up to appear even more homely so that the rubberizing effect is even stronger; the more the media tries to shoot her down, the harder their words will bounce back at themselves.

The worst person on The Five bar none and a terrible person in real life who I hate and who hates me and wants to destroy me and everything I know and love and drive my seed from the earth? Mmmm, no thanks.

Sup Forums

just stick an android tablet up to the mic and have us scream at the kike media for 2 hours every morning.

She would be great. Especially now with her big juicy tits.

I would like that

BASED NIGGERPEDES

i've lusted for her for years

We can;t let reviewbrah get his hands on the nuclear codes

> (OP)
>Chris Hansen
>>Knows how to BTFO pedos
>>Throws a curve ball to MSM

Stupid cunt, Hansen is a pedo himself.

Thank you for the comment. I came to this realization after watching her first appearance filling in for Spicer one day. She was the total opposite; the criticism the media was using on him would never work on her.

It's not that kind of party, in case you haven't noticed. Perino is watertight simplicity. The Chaos Lord Trump wants to present mercurial unpredictability. I don't even think he could convince Dana Perino to try and create a position for herself in his staff. She is an excellent weapon for a completely different kind of warfare.

Diamond & Silk as Co-Press Sectys would be a fun couple of weeks but the open position is for Comms Director. Trump should tap James Woods and can him after a staged spectacle of hate-tweets.

I can't wait to see what the press corps looks like after a dilligently chasing distraction after distraction throughout an 8 year long Starburst maneuver.

These are the people who condescend that we are uneducated whitue males who vote against our own interests. The cognitive biases that hobbles these people strategically is the greatest lesson in humanit systems I've yet seen in all my years.

We must

I want to see Mark Steyn as the press spokesman.

LEAVE JASPER ALONE

He wouldn't take the job because he might have to shave and wear a fucking tie for once.

>might
checked.

She's a gilf you no newsfu following no follower..

wrong, she's a dogfucker neocon
Jasper mounts her ass EVERY night

Blasphemy..is dog code for BBC though?

>Her box probably tastes like vanilla

White soccer mom cooze always honey-flavoured. Lips like beautifully sliced Wop sandwich meat