Honest question for Christians: Would you rather breed your daughter with Christian black male on the left or Pagan...

Honest question for Christians: Would you rather breed your daughter with Christian black male on the left or Pagan aryan male on the right?

on the right

I'll breed her myself like a good Christian.

Right

How pagan we talking here. Does he show up wearing Runescape clothes or is it just like a Mjolnir necklace and occasional reading

Right obviously. Religion isn't as important as race.

Left. We are all children of God, race is just physical.

Why do you always use Dolph as le Aryan example? He was a coal burner. IF he was gay, he'd fuck the guy on the left.

Nigger here. I would prefer she breeds with whitey, black males are no damn good.

The only acceptable answer as a good Christian.

Easily the pagan.

idc if my offspring don't want to learn about Christ, they dont have to answer to me about it in the afterlife.

spbp

>Runescape clothes
Max KEK

>Christfags
no thänx

Pagan aryan male by a longshot op this shouldn't be a question ya dumb fuck

Christians are advised not to be unequally yoked, i.e. partnered with or married to, unbelievers.

If both were white, I'd still choose the pagan.

Left. Anything is better than a reta- sorry, pagan.

Based

The Pagan.

Blood is my religion.

>calling pagans retards
>flag
Your countries main export is lynching videos who are you to be talking

>shaping a childs world view is hard
>better make them half nigger so they stay christian

>dolph lundgren
>speaks multiple languages and has a master's degree in chemical engineering
>superior intellect
>superior physique
>superior babies

vs

>guy who gets hit in the head a lot for money
>nigger

hmmm i wonder

We aren't one race, God mixed up the languages to divide us, on purpose.

The Christian. I'm a conservative Christian that voted for Trump but if she finds a good Christian Black man I'll be happy. Race is not important - the important thing is religion and culture.

Right. No question.

That's not my choice.

That would be my daughters, God forbid I have one.

>I would hate it

kek

>Christian black male on the left or Pagan aryan male on the right?
Aryan

You can always find Jesus.
You can never find whiteness.

what a roach thread

As a punishment for disobedience. Read your bible.

If Sup Forums values race more than religion why do you people shit on Bosnia? All they did was half-heartedly accept an alien religion in order to not get genocided and raped out of existence.

Also, why does Sup Forums hate ottomans who spread Islam by the sword but worship Teutonics who spread Christianity by the sword to peaceful European pagans?

I see you did not do your research, gj.

Charlemagne was a pagan, until he wasn't. A nigger will always be a nigger.

how brown are you?
is this the prime minister?
they literally joined sandniggering, no way back for them

And what have I to do with this?

I would prefer that she becomes a nun. We already have too many starving children in Africa that we must feed and clothe. It is our Christian duty.

Trick question.

First off, there are no truly christian women to marry and have children.

Secondly, I would never bring a child into this world if that were the case. This world is now firmly in the grip of satan, and it shall only grow worse.

And finally, do you honestly think there is anyone here that frequents this shithole with children that somehow can rationalize that they aren't fucking losers and somehow christian?

>
Also, why does Sup Forums hate ottomans who spread Islam by the sword but worship Teutonics who spread Christianity by the sword to peaceful European pagans?

/pol is not one person. Only the deus vult christcucks who are LARPing as Teutonic knight think that.

the left is actor Michael B. Jordan you fucking hermit

Pagan > Christian, White > Black

I hate pagans.
I'd take any King James only believing Christian over a Pagan cuck.

>larpagan threads
When will heathens learn?

Honestly, as a Christian dad, I pick the Christian man for my daughter.

Black men who are true Christians are not nig-nogs.

>Would you rather your daughter breed with a black nigger, or a white nigger?

Hmmm...

How about neither.

Left. I'd rather she get bred BLACKED than fuck a disgusting worthless pagan heathen.

The question was for Christians.
No true Christian regards their religion as less important than race.

Kikestrians cant be nationalists

Tough one, Im not the most devout christian, granted. And I sure as hell wouldnt want halfbreed grand-children, id choose the aryan, she wouldn't necessarily convert to paganism

No true Christian differentiates between his race and religion.

God made the races and commanded they not mix. This is a law, and transgression of the law is sin. A Christian cannot live in sin. If he is living in sin, he no Christian.

Notwithstanding, Jesus came only to the lost tribes of family of Jacob/Israel, not to niggers, south American Indians, Jews or anyone else. These other races cannot be Christians.

hahahaahaha oh lordy

Pagans are almost always atheists, just Larpering around in orgies.

BASED BLACK MAN

Neither because Pagans are white-niggers.

I'm Christian and I wouldn't want my supposed daughter with either.

God destroyed Babylon and forbade the Jews from mixing with the Canaanites.

The truth is somewhere there.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Christians before demon worshipping Pagan vermin, always and forever.

Right. At least the pagan could potentially be converted. The niggercattle will always be just that, and he will likely leave, leaving you to raise your grandson.

No better way to feed a fire than with the flesh of pagan scum.
Inquisition 2.0 when?

Job'n it up, I see

Soon

>leftypol thinks they found a conundrum

The thread

Neither send her off to a nunnery. Not because of race but because I don't want my bloodline to assimilate into american culture. I don't want my grand kids to be raised by pagans either.

Everything wrong with nigs could be solved if they were devout Christians so if he's a devout Christian who knows what is right then I'd rather him. If not then neither.

This is the correct answer of course.

>Everything wrong with nigs could be solved if they were devout Christians
This. America doesn't have a race problem, it has a faithless problem.

>cuckstains
you know what the answer is, nazi user...
i would never let my daughter associate with any degenerate abrahamist of any flavor whatsoever
praise the archon ogdoad

>le frog flag
>BASED SODOMITES
You couldn't make this shit up if your tried.

>projection
t. degenerate sodomite cuckstain

>pagan
>calls other degenerate
Fucking lol.

Christianity is pro race-mixing/bestiality no further evidence is needed.

I'm a Pagan Aryan who hates niggers and Christcucks. I want my hapa daughters to marry a slav soldier.

leave satan

No amount of garbage memes and strawmans and non arguments you post will change reality, triggered CIDF. Keep being a kike slave. :^)