8D triple backgammon

>Mooch hired to be OECD ambassador
>Priebus prevented Mooch from being hired
>Trump steps in to make Mooch Communications Director
>Spicer, who filled both rolls as Press Secretary and Communications Director, resigns as Press Secretary
>Spicer doesn't officially leave the position until August
>Sarah is appointed as the new Press Secretary
>Mooch goes after leakers
>Mooch gives interview calling out Priebus and Bannon
>Priebus resigns as Chief of Staff
>Kelly, the Secretary of Homeland Security, is appointed as the new Chief of Staff
>Vacancy at Homeland Security is given to the Deputy Secretary, Elaine Duke
>Mooch is fired from Communications Director by Kelly
>Mooch will be transferred to OECD ambassador
The goal was to get rid of Priebus. Spicer will be the new Communications Director.

Also Schultz is being charged as we speak. You're welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=na4GYyJwYjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ULTKs_tWPbE
tumblr.mapsbynik.com/post/82791188950/nobody-lives-here-the-nearly-5-million-census
windy.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where were you when Sup Forums saved the world?

youtube.com/watch?v=na4GYyJwYjQ

>Also Schultz is being charged as we speak.

Thank you for the concise explanation, I was very confused until now

In my dorm eating pizza

source?

I'm on the inside.

Mooch was a hand grenade.
He was there to remove Rinse Pingas, kick up a huge shitstorm to get the media looking at him, then get fired.

incorrect

>He was there to remove Rinse Pingas, kick up a huge shitstorm to get the media looking at him, then get fired.
actually, correct.

when will the indictment be announced?

The electoral college is the reason America is a backwards hick country.

Is bannon out?

When will sessions be out?

American will burn!

That image is false.

that image seems to be suggesting we drive them into the ocean.

Kim get your subs away from the west coast.

I too, like to larp

Thank God for that.

Better pic

This dude nailed it, folks. Trump can't fire his own staff because he can't read the paperwork, and his old Wallstreet chum was looking for an easy way out of being a father. It's 8D dominoes, and the cards are all falling into place.

You missed the better version.
youtube.com/watch?v=ULTKs_tWPbE

Not really because its tiny so it sucks.

Mob rule is the best, we be democracy, you give me gibs, we vote now, what is you raciss?

>implying anything of value would be lost if cali got nuked

it was HER.TURN.

that's bigger but its not better because it lacks definition so it sucks, too.

Red areas look like the map of zero-population census blocks.

tumblr.mapsbynik.com/post/82791188950/nobody-lives-here-the-nearly-5-million-census

desperate damage control

BAM! suck it fewls!!!

Too bad about the popular vote tho

Best pic coming through

>Also Schultz is being charged as we speak.

the state lines are supposed to be undefined, because its a map of counties you fucking twat.

What are counties in relation to a voting population? Why should we care about them?

Dear OP, is the Mooch going to the Export-Import Bank?

too bad they will all be wiped out within the first 10 days of shtf, so who fucking cares.

when a Fred rang

What is OECD plan

Pretty sure she flipped, check your source, should be pleaing a very lengthy probation.

all you guys posting electoral pictures, you do realize these 2 things right:

1. The blue areas have a lot more people in them
and
2. Hillary still won by over 3,000,000 votes in the popular vote.

Bonus meme:

A black man named Barack Hussein Obama won in 2008 and in 2012.

Conservatism is a dying ideology.

Have fun in 2020.

Black people in America are the descendants of slaves, who relied upon a benefactor to provide them food and shelter. You can see this in what little culture they have, it's all about how much they can take from the government (have master's favor) while doing as little as possible. People that do this and are knowingly leeching society dry and are proud of it. As far as they care "massa" will always be there to give them the shit they want because unlike a plantation owner who had a vested interest in keeping at least some of his slaves healthy and happy, the government doesn't even pretend to care. All the Civil War did was abolish a private enterprise and federalize it.

Best korea where you come from? You know your not allowed here, go back kim

man the people that still quote "still one by 3 million votes" is sad.

>conservatism is dying
its funny how all the lefties on pubic radio are proclaiming the complete opposite of this statement, often with fear and a weary tone to their voices. you're wrong because liberalism is in fact dying, and eventually the major parties will be right and farther right.

>he didn't use the whitehouse supercomputer to get a cool tripcode like !!77777777777

wow, how do u even function after messing up that once in a lifetime opportunity

I wonder how much of this post is accurate

Aug 2?

I'm going to get rich off the salt mines once the election commission reveals 9+ million votes were cast by illegals and Trump not only won the electoral college, but he also won the popular vote, too.

That's liberal kryptonite right there. They honest to god believe they're the majority of the country.

I saw anonymous on Sup Forums say real indictments happening on wednesday. Get ready for the habbenings.

>centers of poverty and crime deciding the course of action of a nation

it's really a good idea?

The counties aren't even defined, dimwit.

This one is pretty good. Thanks for posting.

>i'm smarter than a literal room full of geniuses
i doubt that. sit the fuck down, kid.

Like fuck you are.

If the alternative is a bunch of uneducated hicks in a field then sure

Here's one libs use to try and comfort themselves.

where's california?

>the mind of a liberal

>2. Hillary still won by over 3,000,000 votes in the popular vote.

Illegals voted

checkmate.

Here, I have another.

Had to pare it down from the original 4000xwhatever resolution because it was 2big

Depending on how nukes fall, the entire midwest could be a radioactive wasteland. I really hope more people in those areas get their shit together with 4-8 weeks of food/water in their fallout shelters.

P.S. If you survive the first 2-6 months without dying from radiation poisoning or starvation, you're probably gonna make it.

You should try video games, Un. I think they'd be a healthy alternative to ending civilization.

uneducated?

the people of big citizens are even more uneducated, they're criminals, leeches. the communities are segregated, the poors don't know better and keep voting democrat, and the upper class acconditioned to a life of commodities, eat the lies...

you prefer them because they share your ideas, righ?

*cities

Too bad that she won the popular vote because of millions of illegals

This will ruin Drumpf for sure.

better than GOT

Nah I just hate whites

we're so over you.

I laugh whenever I see those fallout wind maps because they are just totally wrong. See windy.com/

jim jung, get back in yer cage!

follow the money

ps. i am insider

I like it.

follow the money, kid

don't worry about that, kid

just follow the money

>windy.com/

COOL

you may have an internet. spend it wisely.

What did the president mean by this?

I can't understand current events outside of greentext

thx 4 this pal

Wait, is that a shop?

Too bad that's bullshit and there's literally no evidence for it anywhere. You'd also have to blame a whole lot of Republican Secretaries of State for allowing it to happen for some reason.

Jerking it and reading Sup Forums at the same time.

Shut up you starving pussy.

>Conservatism is a dying ideology.

That's true. Good thing Sup Forums isn't conservative eh? :^)

It's not a fallout wind map

Estimates between 500k and 5.7 million votes were illegally cast in 2008. Considering the lengths the Democrats went to trying to win this year and the increased number of illegals, that number was assuredly higer in this election.

not really, mooch sucked, sure he was fun for us, but he sucked at his job. Priebus is a total cuck and after the healthcare vote, Trump decided to get rid of the fossil Republican.

Spicer also sucked, but just like Mooch he was sent out to try and distract the media.

i have no clue what i'm talking about btw, just my insights from reading some articles while shitting.

>The electoral college is the reason America is a backwards hick country.
even after 8 years of obama, of whom was voted in with the essential help by the backwards hicks you're talking about?

How the hell did you get on Sup Forums don'y yall have internet regulations lol.

>mooch sucked

>spicer sucked

thank you for the specific, actionable criticism that we'll be able to use going forward.

>how about this guy?
>"nope - sucks too much."
>huh, i guess you're right. sucks to be that guy

plz nuke LA

That's Kim Jong Un yo

I want to believe. But Spicer was Priebus's boy. On one hand he's a military guy so Kelly could probably work with him. On the other hand, can he be trusted?

your comment sucked.

I don't see Spicer coming back and I don't see the "Communications Director" job being filled any time soon.

I see Trump and friends tightening the inner circle, getting shit done, and maybe later filling a job that seems like a do-nothing position. Sarah Sanders can handle the outward facing PR job and will take direction for Chief of Staff just fine. She has proven her capability and loyalty. If anything she will get promoted down the road with a different press secretary coming in under her.

yep @realDonaldTrump is the white house communications director. all the other functions are merely janitorial

But lets be honest. If you had an area with 100 people and 90 of them live in 10% of the land, should you really let those last 10 people decide for everyone just because they take up more space?