Why do Conservashits hate working families and want to strip their healthcare?

>Conservashits
>shits

Sliding your SHIT thread.

Nice strawman

It's hyper-individualism and free association in opposition to globalist collectivism.

I dont want to help you,
I dont want you helping me.

I want people to be free of obligation to eachother except for such contracts that they choose to enter into.

question: What do you think these people did before obamacare was a thing?

As near as I can tell, most people on here at least are too young to really need healthcare yet so they don't understand the value of it. They think of it like having tiger insurance or something.

guy in image is sad but knows it's his fault for not having a job that provides health insurance
lady is an unprofessional liberal cunt who should be fired for mocking patients

>Hospital billing department

hahaha. You can get away with paying the hospital $1 a month and they cant do shit about it as long as you're paying something

Waited until things got dire and then went to the emergency room where they couldn't be turned away. Then if the bill was too high they just didn't pay it and this raised rates for everyone who actually had insurance.

If cheap preventative care was an option people don't wait until the last minute, catch things early, and rates for everyone go down

1% of the population uses 22% of healthcare dollars. 5% use 50% of the dollars. Most of that 1% and 5% are not working. Why do you call people who do not work "working people"? Somehow, leftists have twisted the language enough that social parasites who have never worked a day in their lives are "working class". The defining characteristic of this working class is that they do not work.

That's a meme son. They will either take you to court, where they can succeed in garnishing your wages or get your assets taken, or they will just sell your debt to a collector whose entire business is just doing that.

Why are you complaining if this hurts conservatives so much? Let them die right?

Ohhh right, now you have to get out of your fat wheelchair and actually work for money

>If cheap preventative care was an option people don't wait until the last minute, catch things early, and rates for everyone go down
we've had that for decades and it still doesnt keep people from turning into lard asses and dying anyways.

Only weak faggots need health care. Let the strongest survive.

Health Insurance =/= Healthcare you stupid fuck.

>Most of that 1% and 5% are not working.

Yes, because most of them are 70+ years old or disabled. Show me proof that there's a discernible and notable amount of people more than those two that don't work and leech off public healthcare programs, kike. It's a very inefficient system that no matter what, so long as it's private and as deregulated, will continue to push costs on the working class and above.

>their healthcare
they didn't pay for it so it's not theirs.
welcome to capitalism.
checkmate, faggot.

>emergency room where they couldn't be turned away
This is what literal niggers do you numbskull not whites some I suppose but niggers have been doing this forever. Also if you haven't noticed many of the hospitals will allow you to pay nothing if you make under a certain amount of money every year even then they will work with you. How do I know this? because I've had my bills just like this. I also seem to remind you that health insurance still does not cover EVERYTHING the fees can still cost a fuck load of money.

>If cheap preventative care was an option people don't wait until the last minute, catch things early, and rates for everyone go down
Wrong, the problem is most of these types of people and in general won't go to preventative care because the bills to get those preventative care are high as fuck even WITH obamacare. How do we fix this shit? We can't because we have loads of non-white pieces of shit that would take advantage of the system and we have no balls politicians that don't want to stop immigration prevent foreigners from getting healthcare. I know legally immigrated non-whites who are about 40-50yrs old and only work until they can start collecting welfare.

>keenan_on_life_support.jpeg2

>private entities can garnish wages

Thanks for playing, you know nothing

they can after a lawsuit, but only up to 25% of disposable income

I got it through my employer for $74/mo. Only way I'll ever get it, private insurance is like $135/mo fuck that shit

Why do the Leftists hate working families and why did they attack healthcare? 150,000 Lost insurance just because the Dems wanted an issue. And the ACA is not 'healthcare', it is a tax. Obama's lawyers said so and Roberts agreed.

This argument right here is the absolute DUMBEST part of the entire healthcare debate going on in this country.

>HURRR IF WE GIVE NIGGERS FREE HEALTHCARE MAYBE THEY'LL STOP EATING MCDONALDS EVERY DAY

nope. If anything, they'll eat even more knowing you're going to take care of them.

voluntary servitude is the true redpill
educate yourselves sheeple

the only people pretending Obamacare was good never actually applied for it. Our premiums went from $150 a month to $650 after the first year. The whole thing was a fucking extortion scam.

Something about it being a privilege and not a right.

>voluntary servitude is the true redpill

I agree. VOLUNTARY servitude.

Which means we can abolish taxation.

The perverts are pretending to be pro-family now?
What a time to be alive