Are you ready to admit that Drumpf is finished?

Are you ready to admit that Drumpf is finished?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/MarcRudov/trump-chaos-communication-transgender/2017/07/28/id/804495/
archive.is/wS1N1
opensecrets.org/trump/trump-2017-financial-disclosure
archive.is/MZ2nt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how has that pollster's methodology changed since the election?

Ok I admit, the retarded orange cheeto is finished among democrats who didn't vote for him.

Sup Forums BTFO!

Huh, I guess so. So when does Hillary take office?

Not so fast, let me tell you how Bernie can still win.

>jewish media polls

98% chance hilldog wins. the election won't even be close. keep your eye on the polls.

it hasn't

trump is just incredibly unpopular

>I swear he's finished this time

what happened to getting Colbert fired?

>Are you ready to admit that Drumpf is finished?
better question
is Drumpf ready to admit he is finished?
no
crazy is what crazy does
and may the god emperor have mercy on (You)r soul

You idiots kept saying this so many times... and yet nothing happened. He's not finished, you are just deluded. He's winning hard and draining that swamp. You would know, if you just research.

Thought polls are a freakin joke man. I guarantee Trump will be reelected, for he has maintained all his campaign promises.

ITS OVER FOR GLUMPF
I M P E A C H
M
P
E
A
C
H

That's weird, you have that graph next to that tweet as though they correlate with each other when they don't.

>if you just research.
for starters
Trump's Brand Is Chaos
Monday July 31, 2017
newsmax.com/MarcRudov/trump-chaos-communication-transgender/2017/07/28/id/804495/
archive.is/wS1N1

Chaos kills communication.

The president, the commander-in-chief, tweeted this week that transgender people no longer will serve in the U.S. military. Straightforward, right? Wrong.
General Joseph Dunford, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, refused to obey Trump’s tweet. Before changing a policy, he demands a formal, written order from Secretary of Defense James Mattis.
Why didn’t the president know this?

hmmmm

Trump reality (Tweet) v Public opinion of Trump reality (Poll that Trump trusts)
get it
all is well according to the god emperor while his subjects cringe

TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMPIE

If you can show me where Ben Shapiro says he's finished,I will believe you.

He can demand it, but doesn't mean he will or has to get it.
Commander in Chief > General

His approval rating is now -200%

How will he recover? He needs to be impeached, see everyone. No one likes him.

American's didn't even vote for him, all of his votes were done by Russian hackers.

in 7 and a half years when his terms are up. yeah

delusional

Imagine what it would be like if President Cheeto's approval ratings are this low and he gets re-elected in the next four years.

(You) really don't have a clue
do you
and that is why (((they))) win
always win

I'm sure he'll find a new poll to tout.

Waiting for the "Trump family member" poll to release it's ratings.

Says the pervert that thinks he's normal

all of these are objectively incorrect in their implications, jew

I think you are the one here who has not a single clue.

Someone who actually does his homework, unlike the user you responded to.

Nah, you kike niggers wont get rid of him, you will just slip into irrelevancy but not before trying to start more war....

The world has turned, only you rotate backwards

enjoy (you)r reality while you can

chaos created by man
only begets more of the same
and in the midst of it
one may loose their way

Keep staying in that safe space, bro. In fact, it is the same kind of people like you, SJW, liberals who create their own reality.

You lost, and Trump is winning.

Polls are rigged, I urge someone to go and get a copy of the polling questions and scrutinize them.

They ask questions such as:
>I strongly support the President but disagree on 'x', 'y', or 'z'.

and then they rank that as disapproval.

>You lost, and Trump is winning.
don't vote so lost nothing
(You) on the other hand
lost your soul to the company store
enjoy trump gibs
sure they will sustain you
sure will

Trump's 2017 Financial Disclosure

On June 16th, 2017 the U.S. Office of Government Ethics released President Trump's 2017 personal financial disclosure that he voluntarily filed earlier in the week. The form sheds the first real light on the steps the president has taken to disentangle himself from his business interests after assuming office.
It also gives us a look into how the Trump brand was affected by the campaign.
Because the forms are only meant to reveal on potential conflicts of interests a filer might have, they provide far less specificity than tax returns would. Because filers are only required to disclose ranges for their assets, the largest of which is $50,000,000 (Trump disclosed 23 such assets), it's impossible to get an accurate net worth figure.
The Center for Responsive Politics has digitized the report and is releasing the 2017 data in this spreadsheet.
opensecrets.org/trump/trump-2017-financial-disclosure
archive.is/MZ2nt

...if true his net worth has increased by at least 50%. That's more than 20 times better than the economy at large. It's basically impossible that this isn't because of his presidency.

It's ironic.

>polls

you are worse than manlets when it comes to learning