BREAKING: TRUMP DICTATED DONNY JR.'S RUSSIAN RESPONSE

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-dictated-sons-misleading-statement-on-meeting-with-russian-lawyer/2017/07/31/04c94f96-73ae-11e7-8f39-eeb7d3a2d304_story.html?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.aa0608de8ed7

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JUqz3
newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/07/the-details-about-the-cias-deal-with-amazon/374632/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/vv7zza/infowars-life
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archived
archive.is/JUqz3

>no mention of Fusion GPS

fake news

it won't be long now boys. the real question is whether or not pence will be going with him.

BREAKING: WASHINGTON POST IS STILL PROPAGANDA

More of the same at 11

Really makes me think

Based shekel denier

>somebody does something
>it gets vetted by an army of editors and lawyers
>it goes to press
>you piss your big boy pants

cry some more swine

>wapiss

lol

washington post

Is Don Jr. white?

How I've missed you, MUH RUSSIA!

newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate

D U S V I D A N Y A
U
M O R O N I C
B R A I N L E S S
F U C K W I T S

Trump is a TRAITOR. A modern day Benedict Arnold. And everyone of you fucks that voted for him is complicit in the greatest treachery of our time.

>“This was ... unnecessary,” said one of the president’s advisers, who like most other people interviewed for this story spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive internal deliberations. “Now someone can claim he’s the one who attempted to mislead. Somebody can argue the president is saying he doesn’t want you to say the whole truth.”

Don Jr was not under oath when he released his statement to the NYT.

This is, again, just another attempt by the Compost to keep the narrative alive. It's amazing that this is all they have come up with for weeks.

and I have serious doubts about an advisor to the President speaking so candidly and frighteningly to the Compost. Furthermore, this is not illegal at all to make false statements to the press. It's not illegal to direct someone to make false statements to the press. The meeting with Don Jr and the "russian" was not illegal. There is no coverup of a crime, the original statement was in fact true despite it leaving out key details.

The entire hierarchy of the GOP needs to go
By their silence alone they have been complicent in the treason of Trump colluding with a foreign power and putting personal gain before country

Look kids, that's what a faggot looks like.

There's no reason to place blind trust in those people. The fact that there is a process doesn't mean that its execution is pure.

My point is that whether Trump did or didn't tell Jr what to say, it really doesn't matter. This is just another snapshot that is meant to function as "circumstantial evidence" of Trump's guilt in colluding with Russia.

No.
If he was white you'd never ask this.
He looks Brazilian.

>liberals are really this delusional

Impressive /r/politics emulation

>That's what summer looks like

Fuck off and leave politics to the grown ups, son

Anyone else wondering if MSM have leftover Priebus leaks and they're going ahead and publishing them before they go too stale?

That's what I consider the Democratic party. They need to go.

So the narrative now is Trump told his son what to say he said to the foreign company the DNC was paying to frame Trump?

Its good to the the media digging the grave for the DNC.

cry moar

>whether Trump did or didn't tell Jr what to say, it really doesn't matter

you're wrong.

Amazing that they can print a story like this with a completely straight face all the while leaving out the background of the "Russian lawyer"

fuck you faggot come fight me
2906 hebert st, unit b, st louis, mo

>tfw you realize trump is literally a dictater

>trying this hard to pretend it's not about the Magnitsky Act and laundering dirty russian mob money

They still paying you in Trump steaks, shill?

So did Reince or Mooch leak this?

Given your lack of original thought; I'm sure you will be copying the text and meme for later use

You're wrong.

the meeting between Don Jr. and Veselnitskaya was not illegal, it did not break any laws despite the less than ethical context for the meeting.

So the entire premise of the Compost's story is flawed. This is written to give the implication that Trump Sr. "may" have committed a crime by attempting a cover-up.

You can't "cover-up" a non-crime. So it doesn't matter.

Nice house, poorfag.

>grown ups,
Says the faggot posting with the communist flag

preibus staffers, with the blessings of the party.

YOU COME FIGHT ME

He lied about the purpose of the meeting. Why lie if he did nothing wrong? Are you really this fucking stupid?

Holy shit is that a ruin in the background? And America is supposedly still a first world country? lol

So that's it some guys bought apartments? That's all you got left?

>meanwhile at 2906 Hebert St

Hold up Tyrone, I'm flying over right now.

How do I learn to be this Reddit? I've only takes in 2k karma on /r/politics for cool down evasion

Glad the flag triggers you, lol

>Hate Hillary
>Hate Stein
>Hate Trump

All of this is coming up golden. Nice to see these idiots discredited.

I knew Trump was behind this nonsense. This guy is the king of self-destruction.

He didn't lie about the purpose of the meeting. The magnitsky act WAS the purpose of the meeting. But let's assume he did "lie" about the meeting. That isn't illegal. Suggesting there was something to hide, we already knew what there was to hide the minute after Don Jr. released the email chain.

If the Compost's story is even true, which I doubt, there is nothing new in it except for a faulty implication of a cover-up. To answer your question specifically, there are many reason's to lie; even if we accept that the statement was a lie, it wasn't, then its clear why they didn't divulge every detail. It looks bad, and it did look bad.

has there been a day since his presidency started that shit hasn't been in the fan?

Jeff Bezos owns the Washington Post.

Jeff Bezos owns Amazon

Jeff Bezos is the richest man on earth.

sage

pretty much every day. you just look at stupid fans.

Dunno, m8
I don't use reddit . but you sure know a lot about it

>T_D refugee detected

fuck you queer there was a fire get over it
btw you're invited to the beatdown too all i do all day is gym shit

The shit has been hitting the fan since 2001.

>amazon washington compost
fake news, they retract stories everyday. not a credible source.

you're missing the point, troll. the point is that the Washington Post's parent company, Amazon, has a division, Amazon Web Services, that has a $600 million dollar contract with the CIA.

as in, the Washington Post is quite literally CIA propaganda. fuck off

I seem to remember some WaPo reporters involved in Watergate as well...

Yeah right, and I am the queen of England

You really sound like a Redditor, i just want to be more like you

>summer flag
>replying to yourself

Ease off the weed man, class starts in like 3 weeks. Its going to be different this time...right?

You're definitely a Queen, lol

You just have to stop waiting for Fox and Alex Jones to give you talking points
Think for yourself
and most importantly

STOP BEING A CLASS KEK

>He didn't lie about the purpose of the meeting
except he did, russian babies, what tard falls for that excuse?
>If the Compost's story is even true, which I doubt, there is nothing new in it except for a faulty implication of a cover-up
you seem utterly positive the news is fake, despite Jrs absolutely shitpoor excuse. It makes me wonder if you're a russian shill
> It looks bad, and it did look bad.
yep... I think I got my answer.

Agreed, a minor slip up
Perhaps I should be Donald's new chief of communications, lol

Underrated

I too enjoy making things up.

WAPO you say?

WEW LAD, so credible.

Got you some sauce.

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/07/the-details-about-the-cias-deal-with-amazon/374632/

WaPo still refusing to cover or do any investigative reporting on the Awan congressional espionage ring, Wasserman Schultz, and their Dem pets. Tick tock. They won't be able to keep it hidden for long.

So you'll agree that Jeff Bezos is more qualified for president than Trump?

Eat shit fag, now im clicking on the real link

>get my mother a new kindle
>turn it of to sync all of her garbage
>notice it comes pre-installed with wapo app
>delete wapo app
It's the little things

>the Washington Post is quite literally CIA propaganda

So the CIA found a russian rat and ratted him out?

Sounds like a good deal.

This

NOT AN ARGUMENT

>Dictater

That's my rap name

who gives a fuck?
S for suck my dick
A for again
G for gook
E for eh

>the guy who witnessed the piss adventure
>the guy who helped launder $65 million for the mob

try to keep up, comrade

That seems to be the case. That, or Mooch is just spreading dirt he heard about.

lololol, wow is that it? They contracted services from amazon for IT help like literally every damn company/orgination does.

Man, if that gets your jimmies riled up I hope you're ready for this Alex Jones news.

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/vv7zza/infowars-life

What's amazing about Infowars Life is how well it integrates into the greater Infowars narrative. Take the $29.99 per bottle Secret 12, for example, which is simply liquid vitamin B12. This is a vitamin that plays a key role in the human body, affecting protein metabolism as well as the formation of red blood cells.

In a video from Alex Jones' YouTube channel titled "The B12 Conspiracy," Jones and Group explain the worldwide conspiracy that has led to a dire need for B12. "Everyone is deficient in B12," Group says, "because of all the pesticides and everything else that's been sprayed on the soil, 60 percent of the world's soil is now deficient in cobalt," an ingredient in B12 formation.

No sane person would agree to that

why not? Is him not being rich a good indicator of success? And with him being the richest guy alive, wouldn't we want to be lead by the most successful?

what the fuck do you have against danebro?

!!!FAKE NEWS!!!

Russia banned adoptions specifically b/c of the magnitsky act fool. All parties involved in the meeting said that's what it was about. Veselnitskaya was lobbying them for that reason. It wasn't a lie.

the news is fake until its confirmed, its just anonymous sources saying, musing, suggesting, etc., etc. The premise of the article is flawed and the best you got is to call me a russian shill. You'll have to try harder.

>RUSSIA
RUSSIA
>RUSSIA
RUSSIA
>RUSSIA
RUSSIA
>RUSSIA
RUSSIA
>RUSSIA
RUSSIA
>RUSSIA
RUSSIA
>RUSSIA
RUSSIA
>RUSSIA
RUSSIA
>RUSSIA
RUSSIA
>RUSSIA
RUSSIA
>RUSSIA
RUSSIA
>RUSSIA
RUSSIA

When does it end?

>wapo blown out hundreds of times since primaries

"Haha, th-they've got him now."

Lol.

Most convenient quote in world history.

“This was ... unnecessary,” said one of the president’s advisers, who like most other people interviewed for this article spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive internal deliberations. “Now someone can claim he’s the one who attempted to mislead. Somebody can argue the president is saying he doesn’t want you to say the whole truth.”

>I voted for Hillary Clinton
>even I am not as retarded as this motherfucker

Some people will defend trump as he walks up the gallow's stairs.

>I am a huge faggot rape my face

>imagine if Trump wasn't colluding with Russia (he was)
>this action, if true, is obstruction of justice

Bezos has accomplished something.

Trump's a fucking WWF guy who took things too far.

>wapo blown out hundreds of times since primaries

Name one.

>Russia banned adoptions specifically b/c of the magnitsky act fool. All parties involved in the meeting said that's what it was about

oh ok, I guess we're just ignoring all those emails Jr. posted on twitter then, lol.

so he lied about the meeting existing, he lied about who was there, and he lied about the purpose. No sir, you'll have to shill harder.

Where is the crime? Where is the allegation of a crime? You can't walk up the gallow's stairs without first having been found guilty of committing a crime.

You, like the Compost, thrives on the thin belief that a crime will be found out if you keep spreading innuendo and wishful thinking.

Take that fucking flag off, leaf.

Calling Trump a Benedict Arnold is an insult to Benedict Arnold because he actually did so much in service to the country until he was thrown under the bus so many times (including Washington) that he finally said 'fuck this' and defected.

Trump would turn coat the second it looks like he could get a better deal working for the British.

skimmed through and can't see any source mentioned, really makes me (((think)))

>Is him not being rich a good indicator of success?
I can see by your struggle to formulate a sensible question that you're a waste of time, and that you're not interested in or capable of participating in a worthwhile conversation.

wtf I hate archive bots now

the ultimate black pill is that Obama signed the NDAA legalizing CIA propaganda in the USA, leading to the WaPo becoming a CIA outlet.

Bezos is just a useful idiot.

a lie is when you say something that is not true.

leaving out important details is not lying. You would like it to be, but the distinction is irrelevant because lying is not a crime.

Hey, its just propaganda