Pay up whitey

pay up whitey

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Herrro!

Sage

actually its the uk and africa that sold niggers to us, share the blame.

>says un panel

>pay up whitey
no

What is the Welfare state, Alex?

Isn't that what welfare and section 8 was for?

I'll pitch in for a boat to send them back

>flag

>only 4% of slaves that exited africa went to all of north america.
>extreme majority of salved went to muslim nations and were all castrated and brutalized
BUT FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Brazil took the vast majority of slaves in the West.
This shit is ridiculous.

Canada has agreed to assume this debt

what's welfare then?

Meanwhile in reality...

white americans are weak and will take nigger dong up the ass until nigger sap leaks out all their holes

at least the muzzies won't put up with it

most powerful race on earth my brown ass

We already do pay reparations, it's called welfare

I would hope that the government attempting to coerce money out of whites (besides normal gibs) would be the final tipping point. Because I will literally go down fighting before I give any money to niggers for reparations.

Wonder why nobody takes them seriously.

This right here. I'd rather burn everything I own and I than give it to some nigger.

when are you going to stick your dick in cali?

Not like reparation money could cover you and your 400,000 nigglet kids you neglect to take care of. Get a job pussy.

Well duh, if you're stupid enough not to castrate and kill of you home niggers after date of expiry, you deserve getting shit on. Made your bed, sleep in it.

at this point niggers owe whites reparations

Welfare.

you already pay them

You and your family will be sent to the gulag if you get busted.

Kek, nice proxy

>UN says it will end Rwandan genocide
>UN says it will end Somali genocide
>UN tells Bush he can't invade Iraq
>UN declares Israel and Palestine must acknowledge each other's sovereignty
>UN tells Israel it can't put settlements in West Bank
>UN tells Taiwan it isn't a real country

I'm sure Americans are taking this UN panel's statement very seriously.

Please nuke all of California please. Thank you

They've already received their reparations. They get to live in a first world country instead of Africa.

do you larp or are you truly subhuman shitskin

Yeah sure, we left it over in Africa. Better get over there and grab it before Mbakwe does.

So basically this is a chart based upon the lies their boyfriends told them.

the US had slavery for a tiny amount of time compared everyone else. we were like the first civilization with the conscious to end it as well.

Pay reparations or we will be very, very angry with you. We will write you a letter... TELLING YOU HOW ANGRY WE ARE

arent UN panels made up of literally anybodies? im almost positive theres a UN panel made up of a few anita armenians advocating for fat lara crofts

We'll pay up. But Mexico is gonna pay the bill, believe me, folks.

I wonder how Asians stack up.

girthlet without prominent veins detected.

>:(

We'll burn down your homes before we pay up

I say we march down their again and burn it all down anyways purely out of spite

it's just feminists being cunts, aka being their usual selves

>if u dont have a gigantic dick, UR SMALL XD
>Source: A non-existent survey

Wow, 97% of the male population BTFO XD

are there any slaves still alive? if not good luck chasing those bloodlines.
>you are not the father

but then we'd end up paying for their new shit in taxes

they have slaves in Africa that are still alive

WTF are niggers, feminists and SJWs good for besides use as kindling and ballast?

cultural marxism brainwashes useful idiots into perpetual grievances

This. Welfare and Affirmative Action ARE reparations. That was the whole point of them.

proof that you are family of a slave

you would think that U.N. officials would learn that their pets are not peaceful.

tfw this jewish english teacher is correct.

Also for infecting black communities with crack cocaine. (CIA goys)

Fun fact:
After the Civil War, land was confiscated from plantation owners and given to slaves. The funny part was, they slaves reverted back to a Haitian style of living.

UK abolished slavery first.

Hey Kim!

Castrating slaves makes them sissy fembois

This. It's just an organization where world governments dump their unwanted pollies at this point, about the only thing they do is keep starving niggers alive in Africa.

>You will never own a plantation of trap slaves.
Why even live?

kill your faggot

Wanna solve this issue?
See a nigger, pull the trigger.

Do any African nations also owe African Americans money for selling them into slavery in the first place?

>"UN says..."
Literally who?

Considering they'd have to live in Apefreaka with their kin without slavery, I'd say we are owed some money for a boat ride.

>Kill myself
I can't. I'm already a demon.

irrelevant. that completely neglects that they wouldn't be here if powerful nations like Britain and France didn't push the slave trade, simply to turn a profit, with no regard for how this would affect their colonies in the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

only when the Arab Slave Trade reparations are paid.

I'm gonna go against the mainstream here and agree that reparations are owed. You can't just enslave someone and then free them and be like "lol no hard feelings". Doesn't work that way.

Luckily, they all died decades ago, and their ancestors are all illegitimate bastards with no fathers who have received extensive aid from the government, so there isn't any debt left. If they manage to trace their ancestry and prove a debt, though, and the descendant of the slaveowner still owns property resulting from the slave's labor, and that they and their entire family never received more than token aid from the government, then assets should be transferred into a fund for that slave's descendants, to be claimed after all descendants have been registered, willingly returned to Africa, and had their citizenship revoked, at which point it can be distributed to them.

Pretty fair. If US citizenship has such value that they aren't willing to trade it as part of the deal, then them having US citizenship can be considered the reparation.

>U.N. panel
hahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHA PFFFFTAHAHAHAHA

>and then john was a zombie

>Less than 25% of US citizens have lineage in the country before 1900
>Very small portion of Confederates were slave owners
>DNA sampling shows current African Americans have high percentage of European genetic markers (40-50%)
tfw Blacks will have to pay reparations to themselves

Britain gave up the trade and went abolitionist at the same time it acquired India.

Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

>tfw Blacks will have to pay reparations to themselves
would love to hear them try to argue against that

government is pretty good at not paying interest on money they owe you
since less than 25% of americans were here before 1900, probably much fewer since blacks usually have tons of siblings, reperations would be a tiny fraction of the original money owed

just how much was 40 acres of land worth in 1865?

The UN was founded not to end wars but to gradually replace national governments with a globalist meritocracy.

Cool.

So, when are Arabs going to pay reparations? When is South America going to pay reparations? Oh, only the US? Very convenient.

Where's that pic where OP is surrounded by a bunch of dildos...?

They're right; we owe them so much. We owe them all $5,000 and a plane trip back to Africa where they will stay permanently so we can no longer terrorize them. It's only fair.

Not a cent. I'll burn everything I own first.

Wonder if they'll make Arabs pay too

>pay for UN to exist
>they tell you that you have to pay your niggers more money

only fucking jews could be this way. Because they have the press to cover for them. Imagine the white press. "Look at the fuckin kahones on these kikes! We pay them to have their little justice league, and they have the nerve to tell us we gotta pay our niggers! OUR NIGGERS! Thats right! The blacks who have it the best on earth, of any blacks, anywhere!

NUKE US ALREADY

why white people? i had nothing to do with it.

I'll be paying reparations later, if you know what I mean.

This guy I like.

>september 2016

You are looking at this all wrong user.

We need to do the math and figure out what the average nog costs the US tax payer per year then multiply that by 20.

Offer them that much and a free plane ticket back to Africa in exchange for relinquishing their US citizenship. Offer extended to inmates and criminally accused too.

Brand it as whitey payin what he owe and the inmates being freed because muh systemic racism.

Yes it will be expensive but so very worth it in the long term.

The funny thing is most slaves at that did get reparations. It's not the white man's fault their ancestors still became useless sacks of crap even with help. I have a really old history book of my local area and the author flat out notes that the second the slaves were freed they thought "freedom" meant freedom from any work at all and would just lay around and do nothing then get mad when whitey isn't giving them free food and a free place to stay like during slavery. The kicker is this was written by someone who supported Lincoln's policies during the war, not a Confederate veteran.

I agree. However, as condition of receiving payment, they're to surrender US citizenship and deport themselves to Africa. You can't have true reparations without returning what was stolen.

$100k lump sum + 50 acres of land in Somalia + we'll even setup the new nigger nation for them and provide security for five years free (can be extended with payments). This is a win for everyone. But they have to give up their citizenship and never enter the US again unless they want to be arrested and immediately deported.

>US military gets another war for them luscious contracts
>Somalia Muslim terrorists get killed
>Niggers get repatriated to their ancestral homeland

This is a short-term payout with long-term gains.

I want reparations from the black community for the decades of disproportionate black on white/asian/indian/mexican/animals/women
crime.
Pay up, PS. I accept food stamps.

Racial terrorism? Aren't these kikes aware of the fuckin black on white crime rates?

black people should pay whites reparations because they genocided the neanderthals and we're rape babies

Funny how nationalism is taking credit for the deeds of generations past, but the U.N. and many bodies are against nationalism. They say we shouldn't look to the past less its to punish us

>US owes black
>Black ppl are US citizens
>black ppl owe black

Dissolve (((UN))).

>meritocracy

That's a funny way of saying Marxist Totalitarianism

We should launch a slavery reparations investigation that looks like it's going to make reparations happen, but instead, it ends up charging blacks for all the government gibs they have gotten, them. When they aren't able to pay, have them work off their debt.

we've already payed them back a hundredfold, the UN can drown in bleach