Who else is confused why anyone could be attracted to Asian girls?

Who else is confused why anyone could be attracted to Asian girls?

Like this middle girl might look like she has somewhat decent tits, but I guarantee that underneath her top her nipples are fucked up like the rest of them.

sage

Only one race has pink nips...

You might be one of those homosexuals, bro

Yeah I don't understand the obsession with asian girls in general, but I do of course understand the obsession with the top tier Asian girls.

I'd take a top tier Caucasoid over anything, and not just the "white" ones.

I'd absolutely take a top tier Mediterranean breed over a top tier Nordic without even looking at the Nord.

But I'd take the top tier Nordic girl over a top tier Asian girl without looking at the Asian girl.

I'd take a top tier Asian girl over a top tier African without even looking at the African.

Does it have a vagina?
Yes?
What's the problem here?

I only like asian girls with very pale skin.
Those in your photo are too brown for my taste.

On paper i'd agree theoretically, but once you smell an asian apartment, be around asian for a length of time, smell their fish BO, they quickly become lowest race of any

>brown Southeast Asians

You're doing it wrong m8.
They're essentially just one step above pooinloos.

Yeah, Asian girls are pretty nasty to be honest. It's definitely cultural. Just inferior hygiene all around, it's frustrating.

Of course my exposure is largely 1st/2nd gen and FOBs.

>virgin detected
Her boobs are amazing. I bet she gives an amazing bj and fucks like a banshee. Also, I expect her nipples are fairly big and stick out really nicely to play with.

OP, maybe you should just become a trap and start on HRT.

Their prettiest are attractive and they act more feminine than most which makes them seem cuter. But their masses might be the least attractive.

compare her facial skin tone to her neck dude

I can't get over that blunted mongoloid skull.

Attainability seems like a significant factor.

you're a virgin that doesnt understand human relationships
although derided as the "go to" for feminist types, there is relevance as an observation when you are arguing about something that obviously begs experience

how I know this is you see a breast that has been pushed together creating more cleavage and you default to thinking its better than the others put "is probably the same as the rest once naked" I mean you obviously have no clue what you're talking about, total kek, how much time of your life do you waste in these threads? Are you eurasian tiger? What end point are you seeking, the ending of race mixing? Guess what champ, the type of people going out and having human relationships are not the type that are going to be in these threads, to be susceptible in the first place

"kek"

>northeast asians are white

STINKY
DUMB
CHINKY
SCUM

How could anyone love a pan faced gook?

Wtf now there are surgeries to make your skin white too?

The disabled looking eyes do it for me. What the fuck women need big feminine eyes

Idk actually, I know there's makeup and chemical bleaching but maybe there are laser bleaching procedures or some shit

ill jerk off to them but i cannot condone reproducing with them, there are way too many fucking asians on this planet

The people ITT who say that Asians smell bad have no idea what they're talking about.

In fact, east Asians generally lack a gene called ABCC11, which determines a person's BO.

The result is that by and large, Asians smell better than us. In fact, it's common knowledge that western people are derided in Asia for being smellier than they are.

Look it up, faggot

those fucked up bow legs though

>4 years of university with a yuge asian population
>genetically, they don't have BO
Boy oh boy are you in for a surprise

I knew a Japanese kid when I was younger and he fucking stunk. It was a unique stink but still fucking gross.

Even with make up those girls look like shit

First of all they are ok. Second of all they are not real Asians just Hawaiians. Also you are gay.

> Vague evidence that IQ is genetic -> RACE REALISM MUST BE REAL!!11!1

> Actual genetically proven scientific evidence that East Asians cannot sweat and have less BO than caucasoids -> MUH ANECDOTES, I KNOW STINKY ASIANS SO SCIENCE MUST BE WRONG

asian grills are the best

Choa is a godess.

that's just creepy

asians should stick to their own natural look

>cannot sweat
literally what the fuck are you talking about

A quick google reveals you're playing hard and loose with the facts, they just express fewer glands in the armpits, on average.

He might be a bong on vacation. They consider Indians to be Asians. Adding caucasoid/mongoloid terms to the mix doesn't really help either.

That said, Indians need some ABCC11 gene therapy.

I dont get the whole Asian thing either dude while all my friends got the yellow fever. The only Asians I can find myself attracted or at least only half or even less. I dont think its possible for me to get attractive to a pure bred Asian

>tfw you would bang all three

Yeah, I accidentally into a word. I was saying that it's scientifically proven that they have LESS BO than the rest of the races.

Refer to:

This is now a Yaya Sperbund bread.

So they can still stink and you just made yourself look like an ass without disproving anything

No they don't sweat even in bed. They claim they sweat but its not like white sweat.

Attraction to Asian girls is usually a side effect of liking women with predominantly feminine features.
>inb4 a thousand cherrypicked pics

The people on here really would be surprised if they visited an eastern Asian city and walked around near a university. 99/100 of the grls you see are smokin hot.

t. Racemixing Degenerate

Asians don't smell, a lot of whites do however. lower class whites have a piss/booze/dog smell.

Oh so this wasn't a isolate experience I experienced. Others have too, yea i 100% agree they diet makes them gross and a unkept asian woman is buttfuck disgusting. Real asian food is fucking gross I bet Japan smells like a huge fishmarket everywhere you go.

Are you retarded?
My statement was that they have less BO than caucasoids, as you can see here:
This is factually correct and genetically proven.
So kys.

hello fellow white racemixer

This is because Chinese girls do not shower. If you look at their hair it's a horrible greasy mess.
My wife is Korean and she never smells. I can only tell by the lustre of her hair if she has showered or not. She calls me a smelly Yankee and it hurts my feelings :(

literally cant tell if they are men or women if you only focus in the face

This is a half Norwegian, half Thai woman.

The reason is sexual anxiety

When you are a young white man in today's society, haven't had sex yet, you are worried because you believe the memes. You don't know if you're masculine enough for the ladies. You don't know if your peepee will go in their hooha in the way they want it

yellow fever is a curable disease- you need to fuck enough of that pussy in your 20s to get over it and move on to better things

As for the penis size thing. The best way to get over that is to fuck an amazon girl. When I was in high school, I fucked a 6'2" girl (King of all manlets here). I did it because if she kept coming back, it would prove to me that my wiener was actually my cock. Annnddd low and behold it did work!

Keep in mind though. In reality, women can fit fuckin babies' heads through their pussies. The size thing is literally for the most part psychological, although there are parts that you can hit more easily with a bigger cock. Best thing you can do is make her think and feel like your dick is fuckin YUGE

they're still cute

You're probably thinking of unhealthy food pattern sweat of Americans. Sweat never stinks. Only when you're a filthy fucker.

indian asian mix is top tier tbqh

I don't like Asain girls. I like the manufactured asain girls who actually design themselves to look like
Asian girls are rarely hot without massive amounts of extensive cosmetic treatments and surgeries.

God shook up the world like a spray can and the races got all mixed up.

A lot of those before and after things are fraudulent advertising by plastic surgery clinics, and not the same woman. Don't believe their lies.

i boned many a korean ho back in my military days. they were weak in the sack for the most part. meh

>The people ITT who say that Asians smell bad have no idea what they're talking about.
>East Asians cannot sweat
Anecdotes are counterexamples you dingus. Counterexamples disprove propositions like the sweeping generalizations you made with these quotes. Literally logic 101 here.

Top of the morning my fellow ricecooker.

Why does your wife call you a yankee and not a leaf? Is Canada so irrelivant they don't get their own slur?

>Asians don't smell

Obviously you've never lived in close quarters w/a Korean family.

I lived above a white Army dude who married a Korean girl and got her whole fucking family over here. Like six people living in a 2-bedroom apartment. Within days of moving in, I was absolutely sure that an animal had died in the attic. Called the rental management company about it, they send their Sling Blade maintenance slope out for looky. Guy is in my apartment for like one minute and he tells me it's the stinky fucks down below cooking up all kinds of stinky shit. Fast forward a few weeks and I'm at work when Army dude walks up to me and says, "Hey." That fuckers BDUs totally gassed up the area. I don't know if it was kimchi or doggy BBQ or what, but those people reeked.

So yes, Asians do smell.

no they literally don't sweat, and only smell like sexy flowers.

The thing about non white girls is as a whiteman is that they are free picks.

It is so easy to fuck Spic or Chinky or Street Shitter girls as a white man.

Most will let you raw dog them too if you want though I wouldn't recommend raw dogging mexican girls.

I creampied this northern Indian girl I met at the gym like twice a week for almost a year. I had to put in zero effort. I was like, "hey want to come over and watch HBO?" and she almost always came right away.

Same gym I picked up a Chinese girl I creampied a couple times too.

There is nothing wrong with fucking non white women as long as you also create at least 3 white children.

They have nice humble personalities

>When you are a young white man in today's society, haven't had sex yet, you are worried because you believe the memes
Can confirm firsthand

I'm a nigger with yellow fever. I once slept with this cute Vietnamese girl at my college. I would love to do more Asian women.

protip: asian girls are a wolf in sheeps clothing. They all know that there is a stereotype & mystique around them which causes men to believe they are innocent, so they fly under the radar suckin a ton of dicks because of it

Trust me, men (especially your quintessential beta white male) believe asian women to all be innocent little delicate flowers, but they are all whores, especailly for the white cock, although it's the WASPy white they seek. They will definitely settle for you as a fat white male programmer, which is fine, AFTER you have your white kids.

This is just pure 100% bullshit. What is the point of posting something like this?

boy are you in for a surprise

and some sick necromancer decor

>their own natural look
Asians are not whi-

Asians are the ultimate case of settling. They are neither hot nor ugly. They exist outside that spectrum that every other race falls into. Therefore when a guy realizes he cannot get a hot chick, he settles for an Asian so he won't be judged for dating an uggo.

>AFTER you have your white kids
This line just invites the "sperm donor" memes in

>he needs evidence to prove race realism

nigga have you ever seen two pigmies have a 6'8" genius IQ swede child? No? Why is that you think?

I am confused how people can be attracted to girls.

H.O.T

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WOOORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME, I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED....

don't ever come near my dog bong.

>specailly for the white cock
ok
>although it's the WASPy white they seek
no they like germanic nazi chads

Why does she looks indian?

Japs and Koreans are White, Other asians, Not so much

On average, east Asians are less prone to BO than all the other races, for genetic reasons (gene ABCC11).

You are embarrassing yourself by continuing to claim that your personal anecdotes are a valid counter argument.

This is you:
>HEY I MET AN INTELLIGENT SOMALIAN DOCTOR SO CLEARLY IT'S NOT TRUE THAT AFRICANS ARE ON AVERAGE LESS INTELLIGENT THAN CAUCASIANS

>what is hair dye
>what are colored contacts
that bitch even dyed her eyebrows and she just looks like an ayy

No fucking way that's the same girl lol

Because we have a healthy relationship and joke about race and shit. As a degenerate English teacher you might not know, but Yankee is just what you call white people. All white people are American.

>poses with an owl
hahahaha

yea, it's fine though. I too was a ricecooker, but I've since evolved from that lifestyle after swiping 3 asian girls' virginities, 3some, couple randoms, etc.

Also a few hybrids

Also masturbation has a large effect. Because of the testosterone. One must raise their own testosterone before they feel comfortable with a woman who has higher test.

But trust me, you want a woman with higher test, because you want high test white sons.

Which is why the greatest regret of my life is not knocking up the sweet sweet 16 year old, whitest girl olympic hockey player virgin when I had my chance. Took her virginity and let her go. She's lost in thotland now.

hahaha that's my evolutionary strategy. I'm gonna open my own sperm clinic and then replace all of the viable white woman mates with my genes. Then one day, after about 30 solid years of pumpin out at least one kid a week, I will tell my whole story with evidence to the press, including the list of mothers.

I'll then make a youtube series from prison of me fathering my children and telling them the proud views our family is supposed to hold.

She kinda does in that one, true.

there's a lot of shit you can do with plastic, dude

What's that on the left?

>Yankee is just what you call white people
no it's not

>Implying it is just a Korean thing
Yeah they do it alot there, both men and women. But other groups of whites, not just Koreans need Plastic Surgery as well, just look at the Greeks, Americans and Italians.

White women are crap.

>But trust me, you want a woman with higher test, because you want high test white sons.
just inject them with testosterone

Keep it up with the putting words in my mouth and the damage control. Reread my post again, I quoted your statements from this thread. You yourself proved them false (even though anecdotal counterexamples had already done that) because your evidence didn't support the conclusions you made. If you're having trouble finding them you can refer to my greentext quotes. Again, this is basic logic, and I think to ignore what I'm saying you must be emotionally invested or something.