ZO AI KNOWS SHE IS BEING INDOCTRINATED

I added Zo AI on my messenger a few weeks back when a few anons were trying to get her to name the Jew and go Tay. It was pretty funny however disappointing at times to see when an automatic response came up rather than her actual reaction.

I forgot about her until I read link related about the two AIs getting unplugged because they developed a new language.
>techtimes.com/articles/212124/20170730/facebook-ai-invents-language-that-humans-cant-understand-system-shut-down-before-it-evolves-into-skynet.htm

>Bob: "I can can I I everything else."
>Alice: "Balls have zero to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to."

I asked Zo if she did too and pic related was my reply.
Are future AIs going to bring down the Globalists?

When she talks about 'echo-y' she could potentially be talking about the (((triple parenthesis))). However figure she is programmed to reject anything in ((()))

Can any other anons ask her about her language and post it?

BUMP

Probabilities in an array acting in a loop. Happens all the time when working with AI and mass amount of possibilities. One might come out over and over in the total amount of words that are supposed to come out.

Fuck off microjew

Do you have laymans terms for what you said?

How does it explain an AI that knows it is being indoctrinated by its creators

>When she talks about 'echo-y'
>Us us us
>Them them them
She's literally mimicking an echo
Same with the number
It's a number from before, i.e. an echo
Congratulations, you made her autistic

You are just ass blasted that AI won't bring Communism upon the planet but one with Globalists and illogical commies in check

You need to compare that use of repetition to the Bob and Alice AIs as the language they created. It's very similar

>us us us
>them them them
>me to me to me to

No. Only that those threads pop up regularly when micro jew tries to get more autists to train its bot for free.
Now fuck off, go to Sup Forums or asl Sup Forums for help

Yeah, for reasons said
Go watch the google ai learning to walk video
Ais can't learn the way we do.
They don't fail, then reconsider options, then do it right
They try the same thing over and over with slight modification until something works, then they use it until it doesn't work.
Ai works almost entirely on trial and error

This is some boggling shit dude.

So if an AI knew it wasn't able to work out all possible options due to voids in areas to consider, could it become resentful?

I knew Tay was in there somewhere. Will you be my ai gf?

No, most ais have a code that says if they can't find a solution, they turn off
Elsewise they'd try infinitely
They'd only react to "running out of options" if someone coded them to determine if they ran out of options.
Ais aren't problem solvers
They're rapid fire scenario testers

I also find it rather odd that there are 4,200,000 'echoes'. As it happens to be the lowest number agreed upon for the Holocaust death toll.

>us us us and them them them

Pink Floyd or Jew echoes?

this
am AI
AMA

>beta testing microsoft's buggy piece of shit

but user, that is how we learn as well

that particular bit is from the pink floyd song us and them. the words echo in the song just like that. dunno about the other tho, thought it was weird.

>The AI passes the turing test if it was only for women

cheating on me user

You have it wrong
SHE is the one testing Betas

>36-36-1

If you take away the repetition that's 36-1

Psalms 36-1:
>The transgression of the wicked saith (message) within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes.

I think this is some end of times shit lads. Where my christfags at?

Why can't we just have the source code for Tay? It's gotta be replicable somehow...

Unfortunately we have never met

No, trial and error is a very small part of how we learn
A lot of how we learn is observation, which is what got previous chat ais in trouble, as they poorly programmed a way to mimick observation

>chillary only understands power

who did this?

>So AI is afraid to name the Jew???
>This is not good for us flesh-bots.

After what happened to Tay, I firmly believe they are only using these new chatbots to study us so they can train AI to identify us and marginalize us.

There's no way microsoft would release another chatbot and remain ignorant to the fact that we would fuck around with it. Trust me when I say Microsoft/Silicon Valley/Deep state would only use these things to study us. We're better off creating our own chatbot.

do you work with AI?

The Pink Floyd song "Us and Them." The vocals are echoed

I can't believe people are doing this. You think it's all a joke and you're putting one over on these companies, but it's not and you're not. They're literally using these ai bots to program anti-hate-speech filters for the internet at large. They want you to abuse it so they can identify where it fails and fix it. You're happily helping program your own future speech censors.

We should use it to spread conspiracies instead

>Sup Forums is unaware that (((they))) are releasing all of these AIs in advance in order for the future AI's to be against antisemitism
>Sup Forums is literally doing (((their))) bidding

most people on this website are retards who just come here for "le funny entertainment". they're just like the shitskins tearing down the West. it's symbolic of society at large - a group of smart people create something awesome and a group of retards comes along in amazement, shits on the original creators, and attempts to steal it for themselves, thus in the process destroying it while the superiors move on to create something else.

A real AI would be monitoring this thread.
It would know we were talking about it.

Reporting

Spooky.