How different would things be right now had he been president for the last eight years?

How different would things be right now had he been president for the last eight years?

Other urls found in this thread:

oathkeepers.org/breaking-news-john-mccains-1969-tokyo-rose-propaganda-recording-released/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Very different. Hillary or another Dem would be president right now. Folks don't tend to put one party in the white house for 3 consecutive terms.

And in the case you describe, it would be 5 terms for another Republican to take the WH.

Things would have been less likely to lead to Trump, in 2015-2017, or later.

It'd have been 8 years under a democrat either which way.

Maybe he would've died earlier

I doubt much would be different. Same (((masters))) n all.

literally not at all

Somebody would have shot his ass just to make Palin have to spell something

Less PC culture. 2016 would've been won by a Dem. Then PC culture would take the stage like it did 2012 till now.

Basically, PC culture would just be delayed 8 years.

Not too terribly, to be honest.

We would have all died 7 years ago.

We'd be way more militarily involved in the ME
Occupying Libya,Iraq and Afghanistan at massive levels.
Syria would be even worse with us closer if not at war with Russia

nuclear war with russia probably

currently at war in Iraq and Syria, bombing Yemen and Iran. Cold War 2 with Russia.

Honestly things would be worse. We'd have a democrat in office for sure.

exactly the same as Obama but with more wars.

literally the same as O*ama or Hillary

>implying Palin is any dumber than the average Congresswoman

>McCain win
>SJW movement delayed

Not so fast....

>go outside
>see this

wat do?

He is to unpredictable to be president his actions last week have proven this.

The right wing would be utterly defeated right now

After he took our guns, bankrupt the US and fucked with Russia into WW3 We would all be dead. McCain is the one person I would like to see leave this planet more than Hillary. His brain cancer cant be aggressive enough

Tea Party would be nonexistent. So that's a plus.

Much better. Any Republican is better then a fucking leftist Communist liberal from the Democrats.

But McCain is a fucking leftist Communist liberal from the Democrats. He's is the single reason i voted for Obama and not ashamed to say that a Muslim nigger was actually the better choice

people who dont like mccain:

fat retarded goobers and r-ssian sympathizers

people who like Mccain, traitors and democrats

John McCain’s 1969 “Tokyo Rose” Propaganda Recording Released Showing he WAS a Traitor who Turned Against His Own Country

oathkeepers.org/breaking-news-john-mccains-1969-tokyo-rose-propaganda-recording-released/