Okay gang, do I need to be investing in precious metals?

Okay gang, do I need to be investing in precious metals?

Ask Soros.

BIRCH GOLD SLASH BEN

Rubidium is lit

It doesn't hurt, but not everything you have.

in an apocalypse the most valuable items will be liquor, food, ammo and medical supplies. Anything you can't eat or shoot is completely useless, unless you find a Super Nintendo and hook it up to a generator, then you could invite local mad max gangs over for a sleepover OP you little faggot

Certainly AT LEAST a few percent of your total portfolio should be in precious metals

>he hasn't invested his life savings in copper bullion
kys my dude

That being said, stock up on hormone replacement tablets and lead your faggot army of trans people to glory.

No, you should keep it in cash and lose 3% per year for the rest of your life.

10% of your portfolio in precious metals. Go Silver. Less kikery.

Yes you should have between 5-10% of your net worth in gold and silver

Copper can be used to melt down for bullets and piping.

Metals are good, but ammo is more useful if you want to prepare for a post-shtf barter economy
at least that's what I hear

Stop whatever you're doing at put all your money into bismuth. Trust me.

How much time you guys think before the market meltdown ?

Wow, someone making sense.

Before you do any investing, be sure you know what you are doing. Learn how markets work, learn it all. Then start building your portfolio, learn why you need a diversified portfolio. Don't listen to online teachers. They have conflicts of interest with the brokers. Brokers want you to lose money. (They go against all positions because 90% of people lose). Learn to compound your returns, keep adding money to your account. Don't withdraw. Learn how hedge funds trade. 20% ROI is enough if you compound.

That are some killer tips for anyone new to trading and / or investing. I wish someone told me at the start.

Bonus: Don't listen to the fearmongers also. The market can stay irrational, longer than you can stay solvent. And central banks can keep doing what they're doing as long as they want. If the fundamentals don't change drastically don't scare out of positions.

And don't over-leverage.

This, bismuth is the next boom.

MILITARY GRADE AMMO CYKA

Soros is DEAD. He died of heart failure in Oct 2016. However his massive funds have a life of their own and continue to push his agendas.

Good question. Gold doesn't appear to move much but it does seem to be stable in turbulent times.

However we missed the boat on Bitcoin.

If You Invested $100 In Bitcoin In 2010, You’d Be Worth $72 Million Today.

2010 - 1 Bitcoin was worth $0.05 (a nickel)
2017 - 1 Bitcoin was worth up to $3,029.19

>Be Me
>Own 5 oz of gold.
>Feels good man.
>It feels like security blanket
>Sometimes rub them like a greedy jew
>WTF? I love Kikes now?

Look, I don't know anything about investing in gold. but what I do know is we can use this said gold to finance an invasion of Turkey to retake Constantinople

Invest in bullets, carbon filters and vegetable seeds.

> savings account
> 401K
> mutual funds
> precious metals

I buy a lot of silver coins. I think they're cool besides the monetary value. Plus muh collectibility means I can sell them for more down the road

It also makes me feel like (((them)))

If all you have is a 401(k) then allocating some into a PM ETF or mining fund is a good option. They took those options out of my plan, bastards.

But that's OK. I just took my contributions down some so as to accumulate some physical. Won't be able to roll the 401(k) into a self-directed IRA until I'm ready to jump to another job, so who knows when that might happen.

Buy gold from Rosland Capital.
NO GIMMICKS NO NONSENSE NO HASSLE.
And they got the fastest shipping around.

Might as well buy lead and a bullet cast then. Cheaper and does the same thing with sever lethality.

"Diversification" is for people that swallow the stock broker Kool-Aid. Fuck that, stocks are in a bubble, treasury bonds are worth literally nothing, real estate is still artificially high, and even most commodities are to unpredictable to get involved in futures markets or anything like that.

"Diversifying" yourself into garbage assets is retarded and financial advisers only tell you this because they're either hyper-risk averse, or just covering their ass so you don't sue them.

I have 100% of my investments in gold and silver right now, although overwhelmingly silver. The gold to silver ratio is out of whack from historical norms indicating it's undervalued, silver is used in industrial applications which causes it's supply to constantly be used, their are indications that the people managing these silver ETFs and other "paper silver" investments don't even remotely have the physical silver holdings to cover their obligations, which could cause a staggering price increase if a "silver squeeze" occurred and all of these gold & silver sellers had a run on their physical holdings.

I'll make $50,000 if silver goes to $200 an ounce.