Late-Night Comedy Writers Frustrated They Aren’t Persuading Voters to Hate Trump: ‘I don’t want this job’ was...

Late-Night Comedy Writers Frustrated They Aren’t Persuading Voters to Hate Trump: ‘I don’t want this job’ was the general feeling among the writers on the panel who were apparently exhausted that their oh-so-clever writing is failing to win over Trump voters.

variety.com/2017/tv/news/late-night-writers-donald-trump-trevor-noah-samantha-bee-tca-1202510355/

Adding that he found Trump’s presidency “exhausting.” He said it was not fun keeping up with the never-ending news cycle.

Nangle, apparently without any sense of irony and self-awareness of her industry, said Trump is “unearthing part of our country that people didn’t know existed” because “there’s so much more hate and resentment than we possibly could have imagined … This man didn’t come out of nowhere.”

Hollywood celebrities have been some of the most vile and unhinged during Trump’s presidency, with many envisioning violence (including murder) against Trump.

jonathon liebowitz's cock holster

I love how they try to put a little spin on it, like, "Oh, it's just so morally taxing having to read his tweets all the time, woe is we." Otherwise, the story is, "Establishment propaganda in Pedowood is losing so hard that fucking Variety is writing about it."

leftist late night:

"trump amirite..."
*arf, arf, arf*

"dnc guest..."
*applause sign, applause sign, applause sign"

>people who laugh at "flyover states" and the plights of the average working family dont understand why they arent having their views affirmed at every turn by those same people

Who could have possibly seen such a development? I for one cant fathom the fact that there are people on this planet who wouldnt bust their ass laughing at my latest PMURT "joke". Truly this spells the death knell for humanity.

The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.—Prov. xxi. 1.

>they believe it isn't intentional that he's difficult to follow
:^)

I suppose the aliens had to try, didn't they? :^)

Good. I guarantee people will get bored of it and it will actually redpill some of their viewers

Do people ever get tired of hearing the same jokes over and fucking over?

Trump this, Trump that; cheeto, piss, Russia.

We get the punchline. How many times does it need to be repeated?

On the real, even if they were skilled satirists, they'd be at a strong disadvantage anyway because the truth isn't on their side. They really do seem desperate.

They lost the meme war for a reason.
They're not as smart as they think they are. People are not as dumb as they think they are.

"You're a vile human being"
"Redneck piece of shit"
"Not in California or New York? HAHHA! YOU LIVE IN A FLYOVER STATE, SO MY OPINION MEANS MORE THAN YOURS"
"SPORTS ARE DUMB AND FOR REDNECKS"
"W-w-why wo-won't they JUST LISTEN, THE GOYIM AREN'T AGREEING WITH ME JACOB I TOLD THEM THEY WERE TRASH WHY WON'T THEY VOTE FOR MY PARTY"

These idiots think that anyone, other than dumb liberal kids, cares about their shitty (((comedy))) shows. They're blowing millions and millions of dollars and they think how they've succeeded because their garbage is trending on Jewtube or something. NO. ONE. CARES. ABOUT. YOUR. GARBAGE.

>I wonder how much is preaching to the choir
>We’re not really going to convert anyone
>I truly do not know if there’s a way to reach the other side. Not in terms of content but in terms of straight eyeballs.
>The real problem in our country is people in our country, their media diets are so separated.
At least they have some self-awareness.

>The Jim Jefferies show

I don't know who the fuck thought this fucking guy could carry his own show. At the very least, most of these late show hosts don't try to give their own opinions of what should happen, they just tear down other peoples'. But this fucking Australian apparently thinks his uninformed, inarticulate ideas are good enough that people need to hear them.

I have no idea why he pisses me off as much as he does. I guess it's that smug Australian self-confidence tied with the lamest fucking political platform on TV.

The smug,
it burns.

Maybe because the shit isn't funny. Trump is an easy target. How bad do you have to be to continually make unfunny jokes night after night. I watched Kimmel the other day and fucking cringed.

There is a guy at work that hates trump. I asked him to name 1 thing trump has done as president that has effected his life. He couldnt name 1 thing and said b-b-but the country is divided and everyone is angry. I pointed out the protesters were the violent ones and reminded him of the BLMs riots and chimpouts and cop killings last summer when obama was president.

It is always fun when you start asking them these sorts of questions, they lock up then change the subject most of the time.

First a potential scandal that could destroy the Dems, now the writers of some of Trumps most well known critics are becoming demoralized and are starting to show signs of giving up. Are these the first steps of Trump ascending to Emperor of a reformed US Imperium.

Enemies of the US, hear me. You have come here to die. The Immortal Emperor is with us and we are invincible. His soldiers will strike you down. His war machines will crush you under their treads. His mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you. You cannot win. The Emperor has given us his greatest weapon to wield. So make yourselves ready. We are Sup Forums, and today is our Victory Day.

>Getting burned out from your absolute obsession with Trump
Wow, really shocking.

Those digits

s-shopped?

Why are they smiling?

Because they are raping 6 year olds below the bottom of the picture.

Maybe they'll kill themselves when Trump leaves office because there's nothing left.

Why is Jon Leibewitz the only normal looking one there?

Because he was the original. Everybody to the right of him is just a Leibowitz imitator. A shittier copy of a relatively mediocre comedian. He's a kike, but he doesn't carry the soul crushing burden that comes with years of sucking cock to get his own show. Colbert and Oliver are the two best examples. Working for years in a bit role and being rewarded by getting to put out non-stop propaganda. It's damaging to the soul, which is why they look so hollow.

Bump for entertainment value

what they want is to dupe the republican representatives into thinking there's a real backlash against Trump when there's no reason for it, so they don't pass his agenda

it's fucking kiked up shit

fucking trash celebrities trash media fuck them all to hell

not a fan of what they're doing

>that their oh-so-clever writing is failing to win over Trump voters.
Trump voters don't even watch that shit, what did they expect?

I wonder what quips they’ll make before their turn in the Day of Reckoning when their bruised commie necks are forced onto the rope just above the overpass.

I honestly wonder what Johnny Carson's take on the current climate be.

>Because he was the original. Everybody to the right of him is just a Leibowitz imitator.
I'm starting to think that he knows what he's responsible for. He looks like a gaunt penitent and I think he moved to a farm in CT to care for disabled farm animals or some nonsense like that.
When do you think he realized that they had weaponized comedy? Chappelle figured out he was being used and got out too, he's come back but who cares.

Because somehow he's the only one with an actual soul out of that crowd.

If you actually watched the Daily Show back during the Bush era, it was actually pretty decent. Funny, sharp, political commentary that highlighted some of the ridiculousness of usually right leaning politics, but some left criticism as well.

Just like the dad that's raised spoiled children, and even lost his way himself, under Obama the pressure to spin narrative became greater, and his subordinates that entered the business grasping at whatever was "saying the 'right' thing" politically and were easily converted into mouthpieces.

I'm not saying the show was perfect, just that Stewart was actually honest in his opinions and humor before he got caught in the leftist media feedback loop.

looks like kek agrees with us familia

Also, I want to point out that he was the only one that pointed out the hypocrisy in the MSM systematically snuffing out Ron Paul. He was essentially my first red pill in that regard.

>shit on republicans and white people in general for 2 decades straight
>be surprised when they hate you