White men

>women's suffrage
>civil rights for all
>feminism
>lgbt rights
why are white men so weak to the complaints of others?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5pnDkrCsDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this what the average westerner looks like?

Why do all white people look the same? Are you all inbred?

A faggot with a dumb face,I mean.

White men are cursed with altruism.

*colonizes and enslaves populations and brutally murder each in Europe*

I mean with faces like those,no wonder shitskins are fucking your women. Most look like the skinnyfat type with a rich father and the pacifist personality.

They all have the same hairstyle, more or less, showing the entire forehead, and short in length. That one guy with a slight lock of hair dropping down is the exception, and he also is not smiling like the others. Yes, Westerners can look the same, too.

they don't. Why do all niggers look like niggers?

I think your talking bout liberal White women user. Liberal White women are the bottom of the barrel, the worst kind of women.

This is why i don't date 75% of White women anymore, latinas are the master race.

but altruistically so

Why are niggers and shit indistinguishable?

this fractal image bothers me

Yeah, in fact we are. Two thirds of european males descend from only 3 prehistoric male specimens.

Funniest part in that pic is all those 4 guys in the top right actually have Chris as their first name.

Leave it to the dumb ass BLM not knowing what inbreeding actually does.

why do white men in power succumb to liberal women? unless you're implying liberal women run the government and have done so since the 1900's

Shouldn't you be murdering other black people, or abandoning your wives and children, or selling drugs, or dropping out of high school, or dropping out of college?

sage

We need more of that now more than ever.

I don't think a lot of White men date liberal White women. Thats why they are forced to freeze their eggs or settle for date people of color.

why the hate robro? Ive visited your country and most guys look the same just with brown hair.

youtube.com/watch?v=u5pnDkrCsDQ

Privilege- the picture. Fuck those crackas.

OP has a point
while white men are responsible for some of the greatest scientific discoveries, we're also beta as fuck
>look at fucking Sweden

what does that have to do with my post?

>because the others need white male validation

I don't know why what I do affects you,
but you being bothered by me doesn't bother me lmao

i'm bothered that our forefathers bent over for the screeching women and niggers instead of handling it like men

remember all these cucks who shilled for Clinton

Most were Jews. Not white. Idiot.

>Most were Jews
why were they put in charge? were white men so beta they let the jews boss them around?

I'm lost now, what?
The forefathers were the template, women were servants, blacks were tools.

why did the men give the women and niggers rights

because at some point, there were enough sissies to elect a sissy that has no backbone, and therefore wants 'everything to be fair'

But to be honest, I don't think they fore-sought some of the biggest problems today, like whether or not cutting your dick off and wanting to be a girl is fit for military service, or if weaponizing space is fair game.

They just need to put their balls back on and they will easily be on top once again.

Wow, Its clear as day

sweet argument

Here's a better option.