Microwave Redpill?

So what's the redpill on microwaves? Are they harmless? Or are they radioactive nutrient drainers. Pls help me Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

traveller.com.au/flight-risk-how-much-radiation-do-planes-expose-you-to-1a54m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Microwaves do not emit ionizing radiation so won't cause cancer, unlike spending a third of your life 500m above ground in aircrafts which exposes you to shitloads of ionizing radiation causing your fertility to crash and the more this goes on, the greater chance of mutant children.

I wonder why travel is so promoted amongst white millennials...

The CIA and NSA use microwaves to trigger autists into mass shootings

Theres that 1 experiment that if you water plants with water that has been microwaved they die

They wont cause cancer. They are as safe as an electric blanket.

STOP USING MICROWAVES

Have you noticed when microwaves were invented, would it be so funny for the Jews to add some unknown substance that affects very human that used the microwave. Now that substance caused widespread cucks, sluts and autism. The Jews knew it will replace cooking from scratch and added even more unknown substance on frozen food, instant meals, etc. Drop the microwave Jew and learn to cook for a proper way of making food. There is a reason that method worked for thousands of years.

I stopped using them and I feel 1000x better, I'm energetic, producing more testosterone, I concentrate better, and just in general happier. Don't fall for the microwave Jew.

Dude.....fuuuuuuuck

This redpill is so deep it is almost pure blood.

adam lanza didn't own a microwave, his mom was a hardcore doomsday prepper and they only used a wood burning stove

Are those safe?

Never thought of that. Thanks Aus friend.

I don't think I successfully baited her unless she's using a proxy.

I'll try again later.

The redpill is theyre no substitute for cooking proper meals by proper means.

Theyre a tool for the pleb.

It's only safe if you wear a tin foil hat while around them. Also protect your food with some tin foil and you'll be fine.

What?

You missed a 0 but yeah.

I wanted to take a tour to Chernobyl but I can't convinced anyone to come with me because they're all fucking children scared of muh radiation.

Then they'll happily go and take a 6 gorillion hours flight to the other side of the world becuase (((it opens muh mind))), exposing themselves to 100 times more radiation.

I'll never forget the day my brother did this.
He was 22, mind you.
He threw something in the microwave, and next thing I know I hear ZAP.
I was like dude, the fuck are you doing!?
And he just goes oh, I thought it was safe.

course they do if you don't let the water cool you tard

they emit the microwave radiation from radio towers, him not owning a microwave made his tolerance lower and thats why he did it

>I don't think I successfully baited her unless she's using a proxy.

is this a shill? wtf do you mean? did you accidentally type this into chan rather than /leftypol/ discord?

Let's say, you get some chinese delivery food. You know how dirty and gross those ppl are. Put the food in the microwave for a minute, it will kill any disgusting little shit that could make you deadly ill. God bless the microwave.

>developing a tolerance to microwaves

made me chuckle

What food could you possibly be consuming these days that requires a microwave?
>he doesn't cook his food properly
>he eats processed food

Put down the pizza pocket for once and eat a salad.

Interesting, I get sick as hell for days every time I take a plane. I also have always thought it so odd that America has absolutely no high speed rail, forcing you onto planes even for relatively short trips.

How to do you reheat small leftovers faggot? I'd like to know. My fertility is important to me.

god this shit again i swear every single day...
Microwaves are microwaves that is all. No pilling here. Just that. They heat your food. If somebody says that the jews made it, tell him to kill himself. Thank you.

Lightly steam-cook it. It literally has the same effect as a microwave.

Fuck off brazal. I haven't seen a microwave thread yet.

Max Par. Thank you for this.

>(((Percy Lebaron Spencer)))

i specialize in making low effort memes on paint

memes cause cancer, I always knew

traveller.com.au/flight-risk-how-much-radiation-do-planes-expose-you-to-1a54m