Red Pill Thread

Drop them here now or forever be a normie

Other urls found in this thread:

ropercenter.cornell.edu/huddled-masses-public-opinion-and-the-1965-u-s-immigration-act/
hooktube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=red pill
youtube.com/watch?v=9ss2SSgj3Nk
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/red_symphony.htm#Red_Symphony_
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Always bump a red pill thread

White people are dead, anybody who wants to avoid it automatically reverts to neoreactionary thought that normies will never tolerate and will push them more to work for the destruction of their own race.

You're just venting your autism but jerking off to your own skin. Cuck.

I fucking love Commander Rockwell

Bump

Noah's son Shem begat the Jewish race, the Semites. Noah's son Japheth begat the white race, the Japhites. You hear people cry 'anti-semitism' constantly. What gives(((?)))

Here is one I just found from another user in another thread.

Just post the video with the speech instead of doing that shit. Millennials don't read user.

Here's more I found from lurking.

Here's one that really bothers me. I don't think the United States is getting out of this immigration bullshit. I think we'll fall as Rome did, sadly.

Signed into law by George Washington

Also, I'm sure Sup Forums already knows the Mexican-American War wasn't a land grab but I researched it anyway and it turns out that Mexicans are fucking retarded. More so than previously thought.

Part 1/3

2/3

3/3

I've watched that video countless times. RIP Commander Rockwell :'(
>Tfw not even white

Paranormal debug

Tis alright, neither were these guys

>conveniently left out 2016 and 2017
oy vey

$140,000,000,000?
That's got to be bogus.
That's 70k per foreskin if every American boy gets cut. That's got to be incorrect.
For the record, I was cut, my son was not. Thank you Sup Forums.you saved my son's dick.

I'm not black either.
And this is old news, my friend. I've been shitposting on Sup Forums since I was 14.

What happened in 1995? NAFTA, New Labour, "money and the ethnic vote" all sorts of things began changing in 1995

That's the year I was born.

>Born in 95
You missed out on Pogs

I mean, i'm pretty sure that that data's not been collated yet

It's not their fault nobody told them blacks aren't unicorns.

Here's a link to the article if you guys want to see it, I should have probably linked it.
ropercenter.cornell.edu/huddled-masses-public-opinion-and-the-1965-u-s-immigration-act/

>wtf is going on in america?!?
hooktube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM (a four minute qrd)

I wonder if the Jews were saying that about themselves in the 1930s at 0.01% of the global population

As far as I'm concerned, whites aren't out until the very end

I've already saved all of these, have i really gotten all the redpills? thats sad. do i just go home now?

if we fall, it's for the betterment of the world

the difference is that jews have more unity, most whites hate other whites.

even at their worst and most sociopathic. Jews would never fuck over another Jew.

Why do you think Bernie Madoff caught everyone off guard. so many jews were shaken to the core and legitimately believed all the way up until he was arrested that Madoff was set up.

source: took a college class and the teacher was david p weber, the guy that destroyed Madoff, he isn't your average jew. in fact he spent most of his life trying to put jews behind bars,

Redpill dump here:

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=red pill

Thanks grandma.

Really? We're basically keeping the entire world together before all chaos breaks loose. It'll be the Fall of Rome 2: Electric Boogaloo. Economies will perish, wars will break out, the world is going to fund so many different groups on the US continent and also at the same time bring in troops on the US mainland in order to take land.

It'll be a hellhole. An actual hellhole that won't be brought back together for a long time. Especially with the Jews running about.

how do you think they got to that point?

being a diasopora with your back against the wall, after countless nations have expelled them, many have (some allegedly have) tried to even kill them off

The jews were just any other desert tribe in the beginning

it was their circumstance that pushed them into the cohesive block that they are in today

as time goes by, we'll experience the same thing start to happen with whites

there has not been a successful genocide since the age of mass communication, and we will be no exception to that trend, i guarantee you

I think you mean that we're the ones funding ISIS, propping up israel, giving haven and literally trillions of dollars to jewish and anti white interest groups for the sake of propping up the only class of people i have ever in my life unironically called evil

the world will be far far better off when america is gone

>jews would never fuck over another jew
For now, if the world was only filled with mindless shitskins and kikes, kikes would stab each other in the back and crawl over the corpses to claim each others filth piles.

That is very hard to read OP. I know you wanted the flag to show through, but you can't sacrifice the legibility of the message for that.

Dumping what I have.

As a result of WW2, USA became a super power. The war crimes committed by the allies is damaging to the justification of the punishment given to the Germans. The war was the widest spread conflict in human history but it happened very recently.

>That Robert E. Lee quote

Start making your own red pills. I've noticed a severe lack of CIA, FBI, and deep state information. Would be a good place to start and they have some interesting projects to read about.

Fug

The Iron pill is the red pill

This should say "patriotism" instead of "nationalism". Patriotism inspires people to keep their country great, while nationalism (in the modern world) breeds retards who fetishize a singular person or aspect of their country and succumb to dogmatic rhetoric of their nation's supremacy over others. On the other hand, patriotism is respect-based, acknowledging that there may be others close to your nation's strength, but none greater.

That my only reason to exist is to propagate my genes.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ss2SSgj3Nk

Hitler was a Jewish puppet. Stalin wasn't and was never supposed to become the leader. Hitler stopped being a puppet. Everything that has happened has been planned.
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/red_symphony.htm#Red_Symphony_

there's a typo in that chart. the jews were expelled for coin clipping under king edward I in 1278, not 1287

Read this after shitposting about jewish lizardmen and my laptop just randomly turned on...

A-Are they coming for me pol?

OMFG

the world is shit

there's nothing we can do

except...

and another

Thanks user, noted. Will check and update tomorrow. Going to update and archive links as well.

>tfw the gas chamber is still a legal execution method in my state

One small bonus for shits and giggles.

(((They're))) coming for all of us.

another one

>rothchilds control the entire internet, even the dark web
>One brave sourceless user gets the word out on Sup Forums