youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/07/31/exclusive-kellyanne-conway-may-be-the-next-communications-director/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Mooch having dinner at Trump International Hotel, DC tonight

It's about time they get a special council

AWOOOOOOO

refresh pastebin nigger
dont make me suicide you

State Awoos, report in!

Former awoo poster here. This is fucking cute watching awoo get posted. But in all seriousness we can't let this awoo go unloved.

its a hannity talks about the same stuff every episode with the same guests every episode, episode of hannity

Don't clean your room, user. :^)

Poor mooch, he was doing a good job and I really liked him.

I hope he is in good terms with Trump

We got the guy, he did the thing, and now we go for gabagool, Capiche?

>Germany
I distinctly said 20th Century Germany, user. Hey, what century is it again?

>reddit gets bootyblasted when people awoo

But I want to leave a message here to my numb girlfriend that can’t work as tweets or texts or my trademark pillow talk babbling. And I guess there’s a few ex-lovers and coworkers that I hope read this too. Women that have reason not to believe I’m on their side.

The message starts with the obvious, I’m sorry. But what I’ve learned in my cuck SJW workshops is that saying “I’m sorry” isn’t an apology. A full apology is an acknowledgment of the offense, an expression of remorse and a commitment to change.

The remorse, that’s easy. I feel bad she lost and that I assumed she’d win and therefore was a dick about it. I’m all remorse this morning, I’d cut a pinky off if it let my girlfriend face the world today, smiling the way she was the last time I saw her. I don’t know if I’d be capable of actually doing the pinky cutting, I think that’s something a full on Trump guy would be better at, and if it were possible, I would like to be knocked out or at least anesthetized for the removal, because I’m a cuckity cuckimus maximus beta mega cucksuck. But I’d donate the finger and more to make this unhappen. Remorse expressed.

Acknowledgment of the crime is the one that’s going hurt and upset people because it’s confession to a crime that is life long and confusing and that won’t stop just because I confessed it.

Hurricane Katrina sighting

>Welcome to the West Wing Tony, here's your office.

>Nice pla--

OOOHHH NOOOO

Washington Post just dropped a bomb shell

>Hannity's unnamed sources

Absolutely based. The man sacrificed everything just to fuck up one guy's position.

open borders goym

nice, I can rest easier tonight

/missmooch/

>(Me)

Are people just going to be reposting the same shit from the last 48hrs in this thread to?

The leafposting is getting a little too meta for me

Hurricane is looking good!

i'm gonna genuinely miss this man and his sacrifices

>China needs more
Stopped reading right there.

Nice try WaPo bot. We know traffic is low.

what did I miss, what's with all the lefties creaming themselves over the Mooch?

me too, hope he does alright

Maybe he hated his wife and wanted a way out.

just trump my shit up pham

Mooch looks like he's being flung against the van door as he's riddled with bullets in the picture.

^
China already has a problem with filthy outsiders desecrating their hive.

Awoossippi~ today wasn't the best day.

Crown her. But use the DWS noodle hair

Seems that way. If his language, etc. was really what did him in then why didn't they just fire him the night after his 'off the record' interview happened? Then they used the excuse that Kelly wanted to start fresh with his own staff and Mooch agreed.

Dont quit bitch, try again.
I like seeing you fail

>DRUMPF POISONED ME

>based
Holy fuck am I TIRED. TIRED of kids like you posting with these stupid fucking terms. Honestly, when you come to a board such as this, YOU NEED to adapt. You CANNOT CONTINUE posting these trash terms, regardless of the topic. Your stupid, moronic terms have no place on a board such as this. You stick out so much, while scrolling through the board, it simply becomes hard to ignore the topic, even if I have no interest in the subject of the post, and so I must read this pointless, dull-witted trash, which causes me to waste valuable time, and to write out a post that, most probably, isn't even needed, but at the same time, perhaps it is, as it will send a message to you and your dim-witted like, that this trash is no longer welcome on this board or this very site, and is in fact better off on sites such as reddit or twitter, where this post will fit in better and not cause people to be concerned at the state of this board, and, indeed, the state of this website as a whole, and to the type of people and posters it attracts, and as a comparison to it's current situation and it's past.

Why is Mooch gone?

I don't like this mashup.

Fuck off weeb

Pastebin refreshed, pls no bully.

>But use the DWS noodle hair
is there a template for that i haven't seen it

Lewandowski fired at OANN apparently. Only seen a single source on this so waiting for confirmation

spin, spin, spin

Tech issue, gomen

>Did President Richard Nixon contemplate a coup d’état against Congress?
>The evidence, while inconclusive, is startling — especially in light of our general assumption that coups “can’t happen here.”
>As the Watergate crisis escalated in the fall of 1973, rumors darted around Washington that the president might call on the military for support.
>During one meeting in December 1973, Nixon harangued the Joint Chiefs of Staff about the iniquities of the “Eastern liberal establishment.” The president’s next suggestion was shocking. “We gentlemen here,” he declared, “are the last hope, the last chance to resist.”
>“I got the impression,” Adm. Elmo Zumwalt later recalled, “he was sort of testing the water with us, to see whether there would be support — any nodding of heads — at some of these things. One could well have come to the conclusion that here was the Commander-in-Chief trying to see what the reaction of the Chiefs might be if he did something unconstitutional. . . . He was trying to find out whether in a crunch there was support to keep him in power.”
>The military commanders did not respond, and — fortunately! — the moment passed. If Zumwalt’s depiction is accurate, Nixon appears to have floated a trial balloon, to see whether the military brass would support him in some sort of action against Congress. But obviously, they were not interested. After the commanders’ silent response, Nixon faced his humiliating trial with stoic resignation, not Machiavellian machinations.
Would he have done it, Sup Forums? Or is this just fake news (source is the CIA Post, after all)?

Dead niggers. Not much else.

Please tell me this is pasta and you aren't genuinely this autistic

Why's that?

>no Sara Carter
RRRREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

See

He forgot to cure his boneitis.

Former ironic leaf of multiple levels and irony here. This is hilarious watching Jews crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let Canada host a new hall of costs.

why are you here?

A flight attendant sees a suspicious looking couple on board, so she reports it to the Captain immediately. “Sir, I think we have a case of human trafficking! There is a very pretty and quiet female passenger on board, who looks quite frightened, and the man she is with, is a fat old slob who looks like a sexual deviant, mean and dangerous!” The captain responds, “You must be new here. This is Air Force One.”

Texas standing by for orders

There should be. The user who created it needs to set that up. We can use on Lauren eventually

I wish there was a way I could tell mooch how much I appreciated him. He was so much fun, I genuinely am missing him more than I missed spicer

I hear you. "Roastie" has got to be by far the most retarded forced meme yet.
Perhaps even cringier than THOT.

>user BLASTS Trump in latest shitpost, resignation soon?

When Trump takes over as supreme dictator, the Italians can come back out of the shadows, right? I really miss them, guys.

OhioAwoo !

You have to be 18 to post. You children go use your lingo elsewhere.

Awoo

i'm gonna rewatch goodfellas tomorrow in honor of the mooch

i need............... a scara-smoochie............ before I go to bed...............

>you and your dim-witted like

This pasta is pretty based. I rate it 4/5 Keks. Shadilay!

it was rainy, also apparently there's a tropical storm that ninja'd its way into the gulf

What will it take for you guys to ever criticize Trump or admit he made a mistake?

This is your tinder match what do you say to her?

Wow I gotta see that. How far from the Amtrak?

You tell em, that was based.

Sorry, this is the age of the Eternal Hibernian

wtf I love cheetos now

The fuck? I'm on vacation and there's no TV here, Trump fired Mooch?!

When he actually makes one

give "her" the dick

This man is your FRIEND

Call her a faggot.

It makes you mad that even after a year of shilling you have yet to break us.

dailycaller.com/2017/07/31/exclusive-kellyanne-conway-may-be-the-next-communications-director/

>There is chatter within the White House that Kellyanne Conway is being looked at as the next communications director, an executive branch insider told The Daily Caller.
>[...]
>Conway did not respond to a request for comment.

very light sourcing on this article