Tell me the truth Sup Forums what really happend on that fateful day?

Tell me the truth Sup Forums what really happend on that fateful day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAawF22QUMs&t=2247s
haaretz.com/odigo-says-workers-were-warned-of-attack-1.70579
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odigo_Messenger
haaretz
archive.is/5kq9e
youtube.com/watch?v=YGAaPjqdbgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Communist revolution

I got to watch tv in class

A bunch of Pakis hijacked some planes and flew them into major US landmarks.

The End.

Jews.

kek

Pure Coincidence

>major US landmarks
world trade center was not a landmark.

(((who else)))

*saudis

The world plunged into eternal darkness

youtube.com/watch?v=fAawF22QUMs&t=2247s

The emotionally incompetent retards who rule the world destroyed some of the evidence indicating their own incompetency, madness, and general unsuitability for rule.

mup beep

It's not gonna catch on

i got to leave early from school and play silent hill for the rest of the day.

what is this, some form of autism?

let me tell you about the jews...

mup beep

wtf is this kek

it was payday and they let school out early so i went to pick up my check, cash it, went to the mall and bought morrrowind for xbox, went home and played xbox all day and night.
couple of buildings fell outta the sky or something too, i'm not sure

the saudi shadow government flew planes into WTC. The US government was not prepared and they didn't want to be at fault for killing planes full of people. The guerilla tactic "paid out" - not like they really gained anything from this, but it was a moral victory.

let me tell you about the jews

I still don't know what it means

I revisited the whole affair by watching the Howard Stern Show that aired on the day.
I hadn't ever seen the broadcast and it was interesting how it went from "probably nothing, maybe some guy crashed a small jet" to "thye attacked the pentagon and now the towers have collapsed".
Looking back at the inconceivability of that attack in the minds of Americans I'm surprised they didn't just nuke the middle-east.

[press]

Its the new top kek, get with the program

We should nuked the Middle East

This. Watched TV all day. Swimming meet got cancelled. Played unreal tournament all night with the coverage on the news.

>pic related was God showing his wrath to Jew York City
>a city full of Jews, fags, blacks, half breeds and more banks than churches
>the muslims were doing God's work
>only sinners were upset when pic related happen

Discuss

MAYBE IF I BLAME IT ON THE JEWS RETARDED AMERICANS WILL STOP HATING ME AND MY DEATH CULT

After decades of the US undermining democratic movements in the Middle East and backing authoritarian regimes that were sympathetic trade partners, there was widespread discontent throughout the region, with people seeing the west as evil. Salafism, the state religion of Saudi Arabia and popular religion of Egypt, is a puritanical form of Islam that emphasizes Jihadism. A group of Salafists, mostly Saudi, decided to make a Jihadist strike on a symbolic American landmark, since they see is as evil for the aforementioned undermining past democracy attempts.

haaretz.com/odigo-says-workers-were-warned-of-attack-1.70579

> Odigo, the instant messaging service, says that two of its workers received messages two hours before the Twin Towers attack on September 11 predicting the attack would happen, and the company has been cooperating with Israeli and American law enforcement, including the FBI, in trying to find the original sender of the message predicting the attack.

>Odigo is a U.S.-based company whose headquarters are in New York, with offices in Herzliya.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odigo_Messenger

> Odigo reported that, two hours before the September 11, 2001 attacks, two of their employees who were working in an Odigo office in Herzliya Pituah, a city near Tel Aviv,[1] received a hostile English electronic instant message non-specifically threatening them that a terrorist attack would happen.

That's all you gotta know. Fucking kikes.

Always archive

>haaretz com/odigo-says-workers-were-warned-of-attack-1.70579
archive.is/5kq9e

Mother fucking Muslims happened.

Fuck muslims.

mup beep

> Let's make sure that the goyim don't know.

I got bad news for you Shmuels, the goyim know that 9/11 was a kike job. Nice try though.

bush missed the bogdanoffs call

Oy vey you deserved it goyim

the jews did 9/11

baaa ba ba baaaabaabb baaa bbbaabbbaaa (((baaaa baaa babab))). Baaa baaaaaaa babaaaabaaba 7 baaa ba baa 0 baaas

Baaabaab Baaaa baa babaa 6ba. Baaabaaba bbaa baaa bbbba "Baaaba ba"

Ba baaa (((baab)))

never disputed that. but it was saudis driving the planes, m8

Wheres the German user with his webms from September Clues when you need him

Watch the first 30 seconds, and then keep watching:
youtube.com/watch?v=YGAaPjqdbgQ

Hard for a pleb on the internet to know for sure

Spotted the kikerino

HAVENT YOU SEEN LOOSE CHANGE?

The UN wasn't about it but we did it anyway.

Based Bush ftw.

I fucking miss that guy

Insane sandniggers started a 10+ year long war.

luckily they dont have WMDBs they might use em weve been there so long

I've got heaps but I'm not a holographic planer

>(((baab)))

1 post by this id
all fields etc

whats it like in australia mate? might move there but all the australians say dont fucking do it wahwah