I learned that my uncle is a japanese car importer

He said he can pick me out any car if i can pay so what is a fun reasonable jdm car? I was thinking maybe a Suzuki cappuccino, or maybe a silvia, or hell even an ae86. I am leaning towards the cappuccino just because it is very unique and suppose to be the miata killer. Pic related. 4000 dollars could get me one of these.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xSpqw0O1cj8
youtube.com/watch?v=isFZig5CD4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he said I can pick out any car if I can pay
So what the fuck is the benefit

Twingo.

Go with the AE86 if you can get one.

This is Sup Forums

/o/ is 45 steps to the left you smuck

>Jap cars
>white

Get a C2 Corvette faggot.

Why don't you buy an American car?

Having someone to inspect the car and properly fill out the customs information is a huge deal. Most places that do this charge a premium for cars, like japaneseimports does.

You do realize how small a Cappuccino is, right?
I hope you're an ultra-manlet.

imported cars you can't get here that you would have to pay thousands to ship..

also nip cars are shit

>Miata Killer
How? Not with aesthetics

You will probably have several close brushes with death a day in a Cappuccino, just FYI. The average fat suburban mom in her fuck all huge SUV changing lanes by only glancing in her mirror will be your end.

>4000 dollars could get me one of these.
are you koksil baba?

fucking this you moron

what a bunch of silly looking cars

S15 Silvia

Unmolested ones are great

R32 skylines are cool as fuck, quite old though

Toyota chasers

Toyota soares. Are interesting. Get a v8 one

FC or FD.

And equip it with the biggest sound system so you can blast the eurobeats

Real men drive trucks you fucking fag.
Don't even think about buying one of those girl cars.

R32 .. push it to 600 bhp from the factory with a different map and its strong enough to take it, madness

Obviously an r34 you pleb.

Spoken like a true leaftard. Must be from the prairies. Burn your truck and your Luke Bryant air-freshener faggot.

>'murican
Stop feeding the stereotype of Americans always butting off with subject they're not familiar with.

Importing Japanese cars are such a hassle. Paperworks and due research about the state laws you're living in

My truck could run whatever little shitbox you drive right off the road there, you cuck.
Dont be jealous you can't afford to be apart of the V8 driving master race.

the only choice

Fc or Fd.

Do it.

Supra drivers have to be the gayest losers I have ever met.
Every single Supra driver I have met was a skinny little faggot who thought he was cool with a fart can on his exhaust.

Get one of those impossibly tiny Japanese pickup trucks.

Then order one for me.

eh
i have a white mk3 and im not even going to disagree.
theyre still badass cars

Fuck, i meant to post in /o/ i will delete this

Annnd, i cannot delete this thread. Please mods, this was meant for /o/ not Sup Forums please don't ban me it was a mistake. Please don't jew me

kek

DEJAVU

get a Honda S660

Less than $20k, you get a fast, reliable roadster sure to get all the ladies wet.

although, personally, I have a thing for microcars.

BJ70
also

Consult my dude

Datsun or GTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=xSpqw0O1cj8
youtube.com/watch?v=isFZig5CD4A

Honda NSX Type-S Zero

>miata killer

cute

Just remember you can only get cars 1992 and older,and that's select 92 cars due to its manufacturing date. Anything newer is most likely illegal I.E prob Vin swapped

One, you can import the EA11Rs (not worth it) right now due to age restrictions

Two, it's cost a hell of alot more than that to import, not including maintenance after purchase

Three, you're more than likely get run over by a Suburban because of how low pro the cappuccinos are

Just go pay the tofu tax and get an AE86 with a 4AGE already.

> (OP)
Nvm on two, I completely forgot the importer part.

This one. Might have to consult /o/ for the name, I couldn't find it.

You could make some good money with one of those.

>miata killer

280 for class 86 for style. Evo or skyline if can't into classics.

Jzx81 w/ man trans my dude

That's a Civic hatchback. It's in initial D but I can't recall what variant it is.

I think these things are finally legal in the US, but don't quote me. Most badass Japanese cars of all time - the Skylines.

an '84 Lancer is my dream car. idk what it is about that boxy design but it's aesthetic to me.

THIS.

I have a Jeep CJ-7, and i've always wanted a Land Cruiser to go alongside it.

faggot

Are you sure? It says Mercedes-Benz right on the windscreen.

I thought ALL cars were made in Japan.

660s not legal in North America. Also I think a car has to be at least 15 years old to import it.
Our automotive safety standards pretty much require all cars manufactured after 2002 have to be able to roll over without the roof crumpling in under their own weight.

/pol is not your blog

>even considering a jap car
>asking about it on Sup Forums instead of /o/
You deserve the gas chamber and nothing less, faggot

300zx fairlady Z
Or an S15 Silvia. They're tits

it was an accident QQ it was meant for /o/ bvut my autism got in the way and i accidently posted in in Sup Forums if mods are here, please spare me, i meant you no harm my zion overlords.

Perhaps we could just invite some /o/ guys over for a BBQ and have a good time?

too late faggot .

anyway i d say rx7 .. or ae86 if you don t mind going slow

The most "made in America" car you can get in the US is the Toyota Camry. Your own automakers have jewed your country out of jobs.

Get a SWEET Honda Civic

Mazda AZ-1 with a 13B-REW rotary swap

suzuki carry

There's only one vehicle you should ever import from japan.And that vehicle is the Mitsubishi Delica.

you should ask /o/ you stupid fuck.

Rotary engines are oil-burning heaps of garbage. They were a mentally acrobatic solution to a made up problem. (i.e. restrictions on engine displacement).

Edgelord detected.

I'm recommend a mitsubishi fto