Brit/pol/ - 2nd Attempt at Comfy Hours edition

>Will you Cross The Line?
crosstheline.co.uk/

>Britain was forced to rely on German airforce to protect UK waters
thesun.co.uk/news/4114784/britain-rely-german-airforce-nato/

>UK and EU still split on citizens' rights
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40715008

>Have we reached 'peak London' as millennials leave in record numbers?
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/30/can-exodus-from-london-be-good-for-britain-reviving-the-regions

>Free movement will end with Brexit, insists UK immigration minister
edition.cnn.com/2017/07/27/europe/brexit-immigration-free-movement/index.html

>Fury as Britain gives £30m aid to fund general election in Kenya which activists fear will end in a bloodbath
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4743152/Fury-Britain-gives-30m-aid-fund-Kenya-s-election.html

>Maltese PM: I'm starting to believe Brexit will not happen
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/28/britain-should-fight-for-second-brexit-referendum-malta-pm

>Luxembourg’s Prime Minister warns of a £54bn Brexit ‘divorce bill’
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/luxembourg-xavier-bettel-prime-minister-54-billion-brexit-divorce-bill-a7867291.html

>Gove says chlorinated chicken would be banned under any UK-US trade deal
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2017/jul/26/gove-says-chlorinated-chicken-would-be-banned-under-any-uk-us-trade-deal-politics-live

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0BR5Z5Mtusk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Purge all animenonces.

Anime is gay and for nonces.

vocaroo.com/i/s0BR5Z5Mtusk
Shit recording of chavs being chimps.

anime

WHAT IS THIS?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??!

>"One of the most shameful nights of my life was the night my brother brought home Helena. Busty, tight arse, blowjob lips. Everything. Literally everything I dream about every night.
>He fucked her. He fucked her in front of his virgin little brother. In every which way he could, and took his time doing it. His blue eyes staring into mine looked like that of a corpse's.
>Yet at that moment he was experiencing pleasure I knew that I never could.
>At one point she stopped sucking (Complete with the horrendous, loud sound of suction being cut off), and said with the uttermost of venom in her strong Brooklyn accent: "what the fuck is wrong with you"?
>"I don't know .." I replied.
>My admittedly rather well endowed brother then bent her over and took her from behind .. vaginal. The stare continued, a haunting expression of what to this day I still am still not sure what of. Although I do suffer from Asperger's Syndrome, I do believe that even the most emotionally capable human being would have trouble reading it.
>She screamed and moaned and slowly called his name in a rather erotic manner. It was then that I became aroused, and then it suddenly hit me properly: here I stood, with an erection, watching my atheist degenerate brother enjoying this young maiden. I knew life would never be the same.

First for Kevin from Rugby

I wish I'd started recording 5 mins earlier, one guy was screaming he would bang everyone out then said someone is a little rat slag. Then bottles smashed and someone said fight like a man not with a knife.

rightly so, what is wrong with you?

i always see you on brit/pol/ at these hours without fail. I dont mean that in a nasty way, im just genuinely curious

>not making your politicians fight in a wrestling ring

would be fun desu

It wasn't me.
I wasn't raped.

It's a shit forced meme.
Posted by anonymongs.

So lads, is Yosuke here to stay or will he fuck off sometime soon?

Hi guys, I'm a new trip! Please be kind to me, I'll be posting in here from now on.

I'm just here a lot of the time.

I enjoy reading and discussing politics, I'm also a neet.

there

That's exactly what we said about YKTD 3 years ago.

Time to crash this fag shit

Rude.

Crikey old chap. I say.

Where is your secure tripcode? Only tripposters are allowed in britpol.

Sorry but I really need to stress how fucking outstanding this image is.

>wales (the country)
topkek

Agreed.

Sorry but I need to apologise before I compliment you

Daily reminder, that when you first use a trip you forfeit ALL your previous Sup Forums time technically starting from day 1 again and become a newfag

Ok.

But thats not true, using a tripcode shows you are an ascended oldfag (like me).

Where did all the tripfriends from the last thread go :'(

You're the anime nonce from last thread.

Someone please respond, I need constant attention because I use a tripcode.

I'm not, but thanks for the reply.

beddy byes

I also like to use an unrelated image with my posts wherever possible because image replies always get more attention.

Hello fellow tripfriend.

And as a tripposter my only goal is to get maximum attention, I will even reply to posts I have no interest in just in a hope to start a conversation and gain more (You)'s.

fresh OC.

probably already been done though.

>But thats not true

It is, it's my rule so I get to say if it's true or not

it's true btw, because I say so

Personally I think shitting up the thread with useless images and replies is a small price to pay for (You)'s.

Great posts, I agree.

Tony Blair was the best thing to ever happen to this country.

hello fello tripfriends
haha yeah top meme friend us trips are funny guys

Haha nice post.

not as good as yours tho pal look at thos double deegeets

As a talking point, 1688 was a crime.

This is the best naval ship in all of history.

oh honey honey

Nice, maybe next time?

Check out these.

>As a talking point,
Umm, you seem to be in the wrong thread. This is for tripposters only.

See above.

Nice post.

And the House of Windsor has failed.

This is a Hapsburg only zone.

sorry sire i dont understand

Someone should make a tinder profile and just post that to anyone who messages you

i am a trip and demand to be noticed

Fuck off we're full. Too many tripfags here already.

come on in teh waters fine

I'd only ever consider becoming a tripfag if I could make a decent custom one

Filter them them.

get the tripcode explorer

This is illegal.

I tried it some months back. Let it run for like an hour for a 6 digit one and it still didn't find it. Gave up after that

I'd only consider it if I woke up one day and realised I was a piece of human shit.

I have trouble deciding who is worse; the tripcancer themselves, or the enablers/defenders of tripcancer.

>complains about worthless tripcunts
>feeds the worthless tripcunts
Stop it. And don't get a tripcunt.

put in multiple versions of the same, alternating caps, substituting letters for numbers etc

This

Don't feed the cunts.

i got memes for days boys

Screw that. If I ever go to the degeneracy of using a trip then it'd have to be a pretty damn perfect one

I'd fucking love it if we could even reduce our numbers to 1 or 2 tripcunts who are interesting. I've done a count and at present, not including the temporary mongs, we have upwards of 10.

1. Click Settings (bottom/top of page)

2. Click Filters & Post Hiding

3. Toggle and Edit "Filter and highlight specific threads/posts"

4. Toggle "On", "Auto", and "Hide". Leave "Boards" empty. Then enter a pattern:

For namefags, like Killy for example, add this (as type "Name"):

Killy

For tripfags utilizing ordinary tripcodes, like Eliza !METS.GNIWQ for example, add this (as type "Tripcode"):

!METS.GNIWQ

For tripfags utilizing secure tripcodes, like STHLM !!6Gk3cvqPqbL for example, add this (as type "Tripcode"):

!!6Gk3cvqPqbL

You can also filter tripfags on a name-basis. This will allow your filter to persist even though they switch username passwords.

5. Click "Save" and "Save Settings".

Only stubs will be left of comments made by these users.

18th century gay lesbian chimney-sweeps

Yeah it's gotten crazy the last few weeks to the extent that I rarely bother with shit/pol/ anymore. Used to be fun here but there's just too much narcissism now for me. if I wanted that I'd go back on jewbook.

u jelly

we should all be tripcodes

Nah. 5 character ones don't take long to generate. It's only longer ones that do

wait Brexit is 6.. but still it's nothing special

You're dense.

Fiddle wth me wotsits for thruppence eightpenny and a bit of hows your father

absolutely rustled i believe friend

Leather trousers with a hole cut in the arse

Oooo how queer

Looking for a good time are we ducky, meet me outside the gents in 30 minutes

Lads whats the ETA on Theresa Blair fucking off and resigning? Who should replace her?

From the briefing war in the press it seems Hammond is coming out on top.

it is pretty clear my good gentleman

Probably another few months at least. It'll probably be someone we haven't considered.

hammond is one slimy toad

Keep filtering.