The ultimate pill is realizing that politics are not important

The ultimate pill is realizing that politics are not important.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryōkan
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XrQU4FhHHOY
ndn.nigeriadailynews.com/templates/?a=27806
youtu.be/DWaB4PXCwFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rustle harder.

Asians are superior to w*ites

The world will be a better place when niggers and w*ites die

>I sat under a tree for three days without water and went crazy

fuck off kike

Different pills for different people. Some people believe that power is the only thing that matters.

Well usually I would agree with you that many of the specific historically details in the Pali cannon are questionable. As in, I also don't believe when he was born he was able to speak, took seven steps and said "I am the formost in the world."

But in this specific case it doesn't seem as unreasonable. It's well recorded that well practiced meditators need much sleep. And the Buddha for the previous 5-7 years had been practicing things like letting himself go hungry for extended periods of time. So this is feasible.

It's reminds me of several stories of Japanese monks heading into the moutains for a month surviving on pine needle tea...

>It's well recorded that well practiced meditators need much sleep.
meant much less sleep

Have you read Hojoki?

No I havn't.

I'll favorite it and check it out later because it says it's short on the wikipedia page. It reminds me of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryōkan I've always liked the monks that truely lived a homeless life like it seems that monk had.

If I can return the favor, I've been reading Eihei Koroku for a long time and it's a wonderful book, more of a textbook though in it's size.

Its very short, but a great essay on impermanence

power takes many forms, user.
i would argue that's all life cares about.

I have listened to alan watt for a long time.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XrQU4FhHHOY

Politics has been corrupted by idiots and liars into unimportant nonsense. True politics refers to affairs that will effect our futures and destinies as a whole. John McCain and Trump politics isn't true politics, it's bastard or mongrel politics. Racial politics is an example of true politics. Our spiritual, philosophical, and religious future is another example of real true politics. The bullshit that mongrel John McCain and other mainstream politicians, even Trump, do is a bullshit mongrel circle-jerk of pseudo-importance. Debating the Fermi paradox or the Anthropic principle and it's racial and spiritual implications is another excellent example of true politics. Debating traps and transfreaks, and discussing interest rates on money printed by a privately owned corporation isn't, that is bastard nonsense.

On a cosmic scale I'm pretty sure everyone is aware of this. But we live in reality where things still affect us.

>The ultimate pill is realizing that politics are not important.
not important to whom

Congressional Record, No. 26, Vol. 118, February 24, 1974.
“We need a program of psychosurgery for political control of our society. The purpose is physical control of the mind. Everyone who deviates from the given norm can be surgically mutilated. The individual may think that the most important reality is his own existence, but this is only his personal point of view. . . Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. . . . We must electronically control the brain. Someday armies and generals will be controlled by electronic stimulation of the brain.”
~ Dr. Jose M.R. Delgado, Director of Neuropsychiatry, Yale University Medical School

finally some sense on this board.

This was settled a long time ago, OP. The ultimate redpill is a combination of pissing in the sink and shitting in the shower.

You aren't wrong. At the end of the day, we still have civilization, which means slavery for the majority. All while people fight over who they would prefer to be exploited by. It would be nice to see more of these types of discussion.

>in reality where things still affect
a story in several posts

A politician's syndrome
Over time, in a state far away, there had developed a pattern of behaviour among a certain group of people which qualified to be labelled a syndrome.
This disease is called The Canabalistic Group Syndrome or TCGS.
It is an infectious, malignant and debilitating disease just like others we know. This is because it nearly always results in death and destruction.
It is the disease of those who want to hijack power, without the support, consent or love of the people.
Like every case of hijack it causes pain and trauma and many times death. It is a mental imbalance, the disease of cannibalism.
These sufferers TCGS of grow stronger as a result of the oppression and suffering of the people. The more confusion, hatred and mayhem they are able to cause, the more important they appear to be. They possess nuisance value but have no electoral value.

continues

The ultimate pill is being a nigger
>free food
>no work
>shit anywhere
>kill and rape freely

One may ask what is The Canabalistic Group Syndrome? To understand this term very well, it is important to define those referred to as The Canabalistic Group. The term The Canabalistic Group in The State was first coined years ago. It refers to elected politicians, political office holders, their hangers on, families, ex this and ex that, including all who live and operate in The State or at The Federal Level.
The term The Canabalistic Group was coined when a certain Senator, who then The President of The Senate, Number 3 Public Citizen, assembled all The State politicians and tried to use federal might and connection to wrestle the control of the machinery of the ruling party in The State from the control of then Governor.
The Canabalistic Group headed by The Senator then wielded so much power and caused so much confusion in The State that each time The Senator and his Canabalistic Group was to visit The State, hundreds of Federal Police in truck convoys laid siege on The State Capital causing terror in The State.
In the confrontation between The Home Group and The Canabalistic Group, many lives were lost and a lot of resources wasted not to mention the creation of deep enemities amongst erstwhile friends and families. Anyone then who felt he was wronged by or was not remembered in the distribution of power in The State, joined The Canabalistic Group. Among them was a certain chairman of The Home Group Local Government Area who was accused of corruption and abuse of office then investigated by The House of Assembly and eventually removed from office. He joined The Canabalistic Group. To demonstrate his loyalty and preference to The Canabalistic Group, The Chairman named his 1st son after The Senator in a lavish naming ceremony. In the end, The Chairman won and most of The Canabalistic Group then poured themselves into The Senate to contest the previous elections. They poured themselves back into The State Capital soon afterwards when they all lost the elections.

It is the repeated behavioral pattern of The Canabalistic Group over the years that has qualified it to be called The Canabalistic Group Syndrome. The single desire of the group is to wrestle the control of the party machinery away from any incumbent Governor for the purpose of installing one of them as The Governor of The State.
The Canabalistic Group Syndrome, although it first manifested in The State, is not a disease peculiar to only The State. All through the country, those elected as senators, or appointed as minister etc like the chameleon, keep one eye turned to their current post and the other eye on the Governorship seat of their respective States or its control.
Indeed The Canabalistic Group Syndrome is so prevalent that every State Governor stands strongly opposed to the positions of senate president, deputy senate president, speaker of the HR or deputy speaker coming to their states.
Once a senator or a representative is elected as president of senate or speaker etc, they forget instantly that their position really is a federal position not Speaker of The Nation or The President, but just principal officers of federal legislative bodies.
In truth, The President of the Senate is a senator of 1/3 of his state not 1/3 of The Nation. This forgetfulness is what is referred to as The Canabalistic Group Syndrome. There is hardly any state of the federation where a principal officer of either The Senate or The House of Reps come from where there is any love loss between such officer and the Governor of his state.
The Syndrome has again surfaced in vitually all The States as groups begin the political sex dance. Those who have been infected by this disorder are beginning to manifest the symptoms of the syndrome some in even new and very strange dimensions.

Recently in all The States full blown cases of The Canabalistic Group Syndrome have begun to manifest. One of the sufferers of that syndrome The Senator mentioned earlier, has manifested full blown symptoms. A few weeks ago, The Senator and his fellow TCGS sufferers called a press conference. In that press conference, The Senator like a true TCGS sufferer, announced that he was taking over The State and stated that The State Chairman was from The Home Group Local Government Area and was not the true Chairman. These are the sickening and ignorant utterances from TCGS diseased minds.
Why is The Canabalistic Group Syndrome able to foster and survive? It is simply as a result of our weak federal structure. This fact is at the base of our political suffering. The party at the center decides which person will be candidate for the party in a particular state, whether they stood for the primaries or not. That’s why people who have no political structure, no political history and no love or affinity with the people are brought to rule over them.
Utterly despicable practice! Those in The Canabalistic Group Syndrome like lords think they know better what the people of a particular area need and what their needs are. So like Kings and Queens, like Emperors or Colonialists they merely send their envoys to be Governors of The States not Governors of the people.
I posit that this lopsided and totally anomalous political situation, has created this ridiculous scenario. It has allowed diseased people who come to The State to build and acquire houses and chase after contracts and who have lost touch with the masses and because they have attended The Canabalistic Group National Caucus meetings at Governor House and perhaps drank tea with the party’s national officers only to dreamily cast their gaze on the seat of The Governor and begin to bully those that are really in charge of the welfare of the people.

name one asian invention (don't say anime and samurai swords and don't say gunpowder, because the slave chinks had that shit for centuries and did nothing)

How many of these TCGS sufferers can win an election unaided by their Governors? It is why candidates instead of looking for support amongst their people carry bags of money and chase after party national officers for support! Bizarre!
Personally, I think it is a matter of State Land Security for a person to just wake up, drink a cup of kool-aid or whatever they drink and announce they have taken over a political party. That is akin to a coup and all those that do this actually have coupist mentality. I say that it is a matter of State Land Security because experience shows that such declarations usually lead to bloodshed and loss of life and the destabilization of The State.
What else is the work of The Home Group Local Government Area if not to quickly arrest these kinds of infected people. Let them all be arrested and prosecuted. Perhaps in court, they can plead as their defense that they are suffering from a disease of the mind known as TCGS. I suggest that this maybe their complete defense. The only snag is that upon conviction, they will be kept in The State Penitentiary at the pleasure of The Governor.
Finally, as a way of curbing this disease, let The National Executive of Political Parties be responsible only for presidential candidates and let The State Party structure represent all other candidates.
Written by: The Home Group Local Government Area governorship candidate of The State.

The above is an adaptation from the April 12th, 2010 article: "Ebonyi and Abuja politicians’ syndrome"
Authored by: Anthony Oka Esq., the APGA governorship candidate in Ebonyi in 2007.
Champion News
ndn.nigeriadailynews.com/templates/?a=27806
Note:
The above adaptation was inspired by the historian and professor Jack D Forbes and his work,Columbus and other Cannibals: The Wétiko Disease of Exploitation, Imperialism, and Terrorism
-wétiko, a Cree word literally meaning “cannibal,” (windigo in Ojibway, wintiko in Powhatan)-
...an evil person or spirit who terrorizes other creatures by means of terrible acts…

Paper.

Why do shit threads eclipse good threads like this. Bump. To many fucking normies in the world, we need a normie pruning.

the truth is not socially acceptable
celebrity is the new orange

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people.
On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”
― H.L. Mencken

What is meant by the modern term referred to as ‘POLITICAL CORRECTNESS’…
Found at the Truman Library and Museum in Independence Missouri.
One of four telegrams between President Harry Truman and Gen Douglas MacArthur on the day before the actual signing of the WWII Surrender Agreement in September 1945.
Washington, D C
2120-September 1, 1945
To: D A MacArthur/C H Nimitz
Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shat by the clean end!

“The banks... hard to believe in a time when we’re facing a banking crisis that many of the banks created... are still the most powerful lobby on Capitol Hill. And they frankly own the place.”
- Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., in 2009.

youtu.be/DWaB4PXCwFU

Android 18 reminds me of Stephanie Schumann.

love this

>are

Flag activated