What went wrong?

What went wrong?

THE MOOCH WAS SHOOSHED!~

>implying this isn't the distraction Trump wanted all along

I'm gonna let you in on a secret. It's happening on Wednesday. The hammer drops.

Nothing. He was hired as the fall man so preibus could get fired

>July 2017
>Be the Mooch
>Leave your job and sell your company to join the administration
>wife divorces you getting half of all your money because she hates the president
>Miss the birth of your son because you were with the president
>child support payments starting soon for 18 years
>get fired
>Still July 2017

BTFO so hard

this one

Italians are not white

He did his mission.

Hiring a Communications Director who didn't know the difference between on and off the record.

>hires a shit-talking wall st psycho
>what could go wrong?

Did not do the fandango.

He had a phone call taped with a sleazy reporter where he used colorful language -- slightly too colorful.

I feel like he correctly estimated what Trump wanted him to do, then went totally overboard with it.

Nothing he went 2-1 that's not so bad

Actually, if you look up his background, he didn't want white house comms at all. He wanted an ambassadorship and I think he is gonna get that instead since he was never technically employed yet as white house comms since his security clearance wasn't completed yet.

He incorrectly believed trump would be loyal to him

nothing
his job is done

He was dirty Wall Street scumbag who should have been locked up years go. When he attached Rancid Preebus unprofessionally as he did, he just proved himself to be yet another asshole in Trump's cabinet. Good riddance to this dego guinea beady eyed sicilian cocksucker. I hope he gets run over by a car.

Im sure he really cares his sales whore with the gigantic nose who is rapidly approaching 40 left him.

A guy with that much money and charisma sees birds as minor annoyances. She wants half his shit to make him care more than his 2% of a shit he gave.

>What went wrong?

The Scaramucci Timeline
>Sells company to take WH job
>Doesn't get job
>Finally gets job
>Forces Sean Spicer out
>Tells the world Bannon sucks his own dick
>Wife files for divorce
>Misses childbirth
>Basically got Priebus fired
>Guy who replaced Priebus fires him

hmm

He opened his mouth.

this is gold, you got anymore

cucked

are you him?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

GLORIOUS

Trump got into office.

His bitter ex wife with loose lips was too much of a liability

Dude is a grade A ball of grease. Just a little over one year ago he was making the rounds on the network television circuit calling Trump a political hack, a trust fund kiddie from Queens, etc. and now he's coming to grovel and get a job in the White House -- and apparently wanted one so much that he essentially gave up his marriage and his child for it, and sold his company too. Who doesn't go to be with their wife for four days after she gave birth and then shoots her a text saying 'congrats'? Don't care about where you fall on the politics spectrum, you're a piece of shit if you do that.

Guy just wanted his silver and his fifteen minutes in DC and now he's got nothing. Hasn't even tweeted since yesterday lmao

I'm ok with this because I'm more confident /ourguy/ Bannon will stay on permanently now.

>What went wrong?
when the cock made its first appearance

Can you let me in on more?

he's been fucking kim guilfoyle for a few months, allegedly

He's only been married to that gold digging kike for 3 years. 100 bucks she sensed he was about to dump her so she jumped off birth control without telling him and "accidentally" got pregnant

why would he be happy about being trapped? he's in his 50s, he didn't want anymore kids

MOOOCH NOOOOOOO

Within 11 days challenged The Don for profile, but only room for one big guy in the White House.

I'll miss him.
>Instant fashion icon, single-handedly revived mirrored aviator sunglasses.
>Utter meme machine. "Leo? King of the fucking jungle." etc.
>Looks more like Patrick Bateman than Christian Bale
>Excellent ex-wife management skills. 'congrats'. Haha, thats ice cold.

I legit think him insulting Bannon is a big part of why he got fired. I have to wonder if this isn't a sign that Bannon has staunched the bleeding and has reclaimed some sway over Trump.