youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's.

We dont live in a theocracy.

They're not a foreigner if you nationalize them. Jesus would deport

Powerful.

that's why I'm not a christfag

Leviticus 25:44
"Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves."

Christianity was created by jews. Get gassed kike lover.

Foreigner does not mean immigrant, it means guest.

Proud non-christian nationalist here. WALL

This

Lol Christians aren't bound by the laws in Leviticus, those were only for the kikes

fbpb

Source?
Matthew, Mark, Luke, or John?

This

> FUCK CHRISTIANS I HATE THEM, THEIR SKY FAIRY GOD SHOULD GO FUCK OFF THEY HAVE TO ACCEPT X Y AND Z AND I HATE THEM AND ACTIVLY SPREAD HATRED AND ABUSE AGAINST THEM

>CHRISTIANS WHY AREN'T YOU RALLYING WITH ME

Good thing I am not, have never been, nor will I ever be a (((cuckstain))), you both are kikeservant pawns, fuck off we're full.

>Love them as yourself, for you were Jews in a place where there is no proof of your prior residency

doesn't leviticus say to kill all gays or something?

only if we follow the rest of LEVITICUS first

They said a foreigner among you, not to let them in all the time. Also they didn't say foreigners were exempt to rules.

America treats immigrants normally, that passage means be nice to tourists, Christians aren't bound by OT laws, taken way out of context, God separated us based on language, liberals hate Christians until they need to guilt them to vote for their candidates, etc, etc, etc.

Hilarious shit coming from kikes.

He's talking to Jews. I'm not a Jew. Fuck off.

I ONLY CAME IN HERE FOR THE SMUGGIE. YOU KNOW THE ONE. SOMEBODY POST IT.

big if true

>quotes leviticus at christians
o no, it's retarded

foreigners weren't allowed to be citizens
or to intermarry

but whatever, retards will be retards

Leviticus 19:33-34 (KJV)
"And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.
But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God."

Of course the tweet used the Catholic version of the scripture.

OP ETERNALLY BTFO!

>Zeus was a man whore who turned into a shower head and bukkakked women leaving many single mothers behind and destroying his own family
>Odin drank the semen of the dead at the gallows

(((Pagans))) are the true masters of degeneracy

>"And lo, I say unto thee, fuck having borders and law and shit"
-Matthew 24:17

Hey cool that's the same book where God specifically orders me to kill homosexual men.
I guess I had better start being a good Christian.

>the bible is only the word of god when it supports your argument
>holy books only mean what they say when it supports your argument

using someones beliefs and logic against them is perfectly fine in debates.

>(((Old Testament)))

OP BTFO!

>written and recorded by a christian

really makes you think

ABANDON THE ARK BOYS
I'D RATHER DROWN

I agree, so why haven't you killed yourself?

Just don't let them into your land, problem solved.

spotted the shill

That's saying to treat foreigners fairly, not to literally make them citizens.

Exactly this shit.
One second they rant how "backwards" Christianity is (however they let pass islams mistakes, which are even worse)
Yet they have the nerve to talk to us about what a "real" Christian would do.

>vex

ludendorf.jpg

Quoting Leviticus has to be bait right?
Why is the only TV show these people haven't seen The West Wing?

Fucking hilarious

>You can't be a Christian and deny immigrants

It is also saying that foreigner living in foreign land should act as though they were born in said foreign land.

The Bible is clearly talking about the instance of a few foreigners living amongst you, or in other words, the way natural immigration that has taken place for thousands of years.

What we're dealing with today is closer to an invading army, and the betrayal of our own leaders against us. The Bible's response to those things are what you'd expect, war and defense.

The Book of Nehemiah. > Thread

i saw 2 little spics playing soccer today. it was getting dark and about 10 minutes after i arrive a car pulls in...a female spic comes out with 2 more little spics and starts yapping in spic to all 4 of here little shits. i was/am so disgusted seeing these people mooch off our system. living 10 to a house, not paying school tax, but damn sure sending them to our public schools. send these fuckers back "dreamers", etc, they must all go back. we dont have the resources for you. you dont even pay taxes as a family of 5+ should. absolutely disgusting. trump fucked up with the dreamer bullshit. ice raids need to intensify

>Implying the anti-pope is Christian

Ummm. Render unto ceaser

Hmm... Old testament aye?
The Jewish part of the bible right?

That passage only deals with how to deal with people in the country, not how many you should let in.
It also no longer applies, since it's OT civil law.

This is true.
If we wernt raised to see the jews as "one of us" and basically our cousins then we wouldnt have put up with their shit for this long.

a return to paganism is what we need.

Silence Goyim! That is only good part of Bible. Your lord and savior is not real.

>Not knowing one of the most famous sayings of Jesus
>Not knowing how to right-click google

The average American Christian, ladyboys and mentlegen.

i love when liberals try to play the christian card

Tru dat. And they must also follow the law.

To be fair those walls have been there for centuries before the Pope was even born.

spics were always the true enemy of north america. they're a cockroach race whose primary objective is breeding.

what is the procedure for setting up an anti-pope (real pope)

>KJV

commissioned by a pope

>Don't allow them to reside among you
Problem solved
Gee that was hard

That's easy. You just read the prophecies of our lady to find out when the jews are going to infiltrate and install the anti-pope.

Leviticus is the jewish old testament you should fuck off and stop posting this every few days. Also the bible doesnt say to bend over and let invaders rape you and your family and steal your money.

Entertaining a thought without subscribing to it is the mark of an educated man.
Weaponising a thought you despise for political purposes and deploying it on its own subscribers is corrupt.

>Leftists quoting the Bible

wew lad.

Who's Rob Fee, why is he verified and why should I give a shit what he thinks?

im so disgusted. whenever im at a local park-tons of spics with all little spics running around. they seriously need to go back. i really thought president was going to show no mercy and send them back, but he laid off it. thats the only thing i wanted.

fpbp

No pope is the way to go.

>Leviticus

next.

Leviticus and the Levitical Law was written for the Levite tribe of Israel; Christian Gentiles aren't bound by it.

>Just says Bible
>Doesn't cite a specific verse supporting this claim
It also says no to multiculturalism so eat a muzzie dick faggot

>Quoting Leviticus
It's literally a book of Jewish laws. Christians don't follow them.

It's also the most frequently quoted-out-of-context book in existence.

Christ was killed by Jews.

John 8:37-39
John 8:44
Revalation 2:9
Revalation 3:9
2 John 9-11
Multitude of times Jews are mentioned not to be trusted.

Except their belief is compassion, not vanity.

Pro refugee people are just vain and want to appear compassionate, because they don't give a shit about their own people.

/thread

The primary purpose of all life is to breed.
Atheism removes this purpose.

He was speaking to the jews.

Let them start taking them into Israel first, then we'll see.

the pharisees were happywhen the temple fell dumbfuck

The Bible is clearly talking about the instance of a few foreigners living amongst your nation, not a mass migration intended to replace you. The Bible is clear when it comes to defending your home and your people from a foreign invasion.

The situation we face today is akin to our "elected" leaders opening the gates to a foreign army ready to sack us. That is the historical equivalency of what is happening today.

Leviticus is Old Testament and Christians don't follow those rules. The new covenant was made
From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.

FALSE. Roman Empire collapsed because of racial admixing, the race which built it was bastardised due to the inclusion of many foreign areas into the empire and the germanic was bred away. In no way can religion cause the fall of civilization

I agree with him. This is why Christianity is retarded and has no place in operating a nation

Thank you for the Image, saved it

There's also the fact that the people most likely to spend time in Israel as "foreigners" were descendants of Esau, so they were distantly related to Israel.
The best analogy would be telling German to treat the Poles and Ukrainians fairly.

Also
>33 i“When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. 34 jYou shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and kyou shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

>so·journ
>noun
>plural noun: sojourns
>1.a temporary stay.
>"her sojourn in Rome"
>synonyms: stay, visit, stop, stopover; >vacation
>"a sojourn in France"
>verb
>3rd person present: sojourns
>1.stay somewhere temporarily.
>"she had sojourned once in Egypt"
>synonyms: stay, live, put up, stop (over), >lodge, room, board; vacation
>"they sojourned in the monastery"

You should KYS with that other piece of shit traitor.

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

I would recommend watching this.

Christians aren't bound by Old Testament law, they have a new covenant with the guy their religion is named after.

America doesn't treat immigrants poorly.

>be atheist "intellectual"
>love SCIENCE! UH, NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON
>because my sex junk, is so oh oh ohh.....
>i don't believe in imaginary friends lol what do you think I am a conservative?
>but let me tell everything about their book and how they should act!

Typical scumbag faggot.

Rob Fee Fees

I've always said christianity is merely a form of judaism.

>treat foreigners well
foreigners should be treated well, but in order to keep this good treatment you have to be considered a foreigner which means you can't be a citizen