Have a feeling a big happening is coming very soon

I feel something horrible coming. In my day to day work it's a feeling I can't seem to shake. Only came over me recently. Anyone else feel this? What potential happenings do you see in the near future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE
youtube.com/watch?v=-4dKwOMlS78
cnbc.com/2017/06/27/op-ed-a-history-of-economic-cycles-suggests-a-recession-is-near.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Mn41HShGBKI
youtube.com/watch?v=51wlWiYB3Dk
merckmanuals.com/professional/psychiatric-disorders/dissociative-disorders/depersonalization-derealization-disorder
youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=NrI-UBIB8Jk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is a 'psyop'
this is just like sleepy posting.

what are you trying to slide?

Fuck off fagget.

There, it happened.

It's called depression, find out what's wrong and change it if you can, and if all else fails see a therapist.

We've lost track of a few Norks subs. Suicide mission into a RoK harbor.

Aircraft related terror attack.

Hamster Uprising.

Antifa actually attacks a target other than a Capitalist Trashcan.

Narva "pulls a Crimea." (Likely with a Female leader in the country)

London mayor evicts whites for being racist.

I get paid tomorrow and Im going to buy more bags of rice, packs of lighters, and some cheap water filters to filter lake water.

North Korea nuking someone is a possibility

youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE

Bad moon rising lads

IT AINT ME

It's probably just the nagging feeling that you are a closeted homosexual living a lie.

Sure, end days are near

Several years ago I dreamed everything was black and I saw the U.S Capitol in flames.

we all feel it
biggest happening and loss of life since ww2

I feel it too, brother! I feel like we're not even waiting for happening, we're waiting for the trigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=-4dKwOMlS78

>bread box
Would wife

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with happenings? Why are we so excited when happening is happening somewhere in the world. I feel like this is something wrong to do and I trying to handle myself.

Is it just because we are dreaming of shifting status quo because this is the only way for beta uprising

Unshakable feelings of impending doom are often a common side effect of terminal illnesses. See a doctor OP. Might have a tumor chewing on something important or a blood vessel getting ready to aneurysm.

Interesting video. Thx for sharing.

Trump is gonna throw Obama in PRISON.

You're trolling right?

>bread box
It's obviously a bread kettle, get out of my country.

I feel it too

>Silent Military Coup against trump, it's so bad he's now taking in double agents like Scarramucci into his fold and then having to fire them DAYS later

>News breaking that North Korea has a Missile that can hit most of the United states, potentially hitting even NYC

>Trump is most likely going to have his hand forced, launching a surgical decapitation strike against Kim Jong Un, if he does this Vietnam war part II or worst case Scenario WWIII if China gets involved.

> several economists warning that yet ANOTHER recession is coming, and this time it will be deeper than the last, it could even be a full on depression if the chips all land in the right place.

cnbc.com/2017/06/27/op-ed-a-history-of-economic-cycles-suggests-a-recession-is-near.html

youtube.com/watch?v=Mn41HShGBKI

>various soothsayers saying an event may happen in september, whether or not they are credible is up to you, I personally believe there is a somewhat collected consciousness of sorts.

>Potential yellowstone happening caused by the Jews covered by the solar eclipse

The Fire Rises

One dream I will always remember. I was really young and woke up crying and didn't sleep for 2 days
>in a space ship with my grandpa
>launching with a bunch of other strangers
>no one has any idea where we're going but can't stay on earth because it's fucked
>blasting off into space without a destination

Standing on the edge of the board
Like the Keks once said
And the memes are all dank now
No more faggots and the shills are dead
Larpers in the replies tell the tales
Of the anons come and gone
White genocide, white guilt
All the memes we made, when it all got fun

I'm racist, I'm Nazi, I'm breaking up inside.

You watched too much Titan A.E. as a kid.

Tbh ive been out of it for the past week and not on point like usual. I just started feeling better tonight. If i was a betting man, id say we're in for a big HAPPENING in the next 24 hrs

It was the future.
You are the grandfather.

totally on the same wave length, sir. It's definitely "happening"

(((they))) will nuke something and say it was NK

Fun fact: Jordan B*rnett of Bliss 66 ("Not Quite Paradise" on the Titan A.E. soundtrack) was the most Autistic fuck I ever met. We used to sell Hondas at Victory of Monroe, MI together.

Home schooled by their Baptist Minister dad with his brother Drew, they both worked there and were fucking retarded as all fuck. I had to teach Jordan how to spell "congratulations."

Guess Jews just got back today
Them wild-eyed goys that had been away
Haven't changed that much oy vey
But man, I still think them Nazis are crazy

They were asking if Jews were around
How Jews was, where Jews could be found
Told 'em Jews were livin' downtown
Drivin' all the college age kids crazy

The goys are back in town
(The goys are back in town)

oooooh are we going to start having Zero Hour generals again??

Any day now, I can feel it-something big is gonna happen, I'm finally gonna pick up the phone and call wyotech -OP

not sure but impending doom symptom has nothing to do with what OP is describing

Some user said the Bush's were on the line too.

General Kelly's son died in Afghanistan.

PUNISHED TRUMP.

PUNISHED KELLY.

Oh! And Jordan dated Mandy Moore briefly.

I wish your kind would fuck off and let happening posts become cohesive and informative threads, seriously, you all look like fucking retards shoving the recycled op is a faggot memes over and over again, go back to Sup Forums or /r9k/ and actually fucking kill yourselves this time.

I feel something too. Over the last two years, the pol hurtbox finally taught me not to care so much and really focus on building my life. I improved my health a lot--and yet, lately, all of these improvements seem to not matter. I feel anxious and ill. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a dreamy haze during the day and I'm actually living in a memory already. The last two years have been such a colossal mind fuck in terms of realizing just how little I know and can really stand on. I was finally coming out of this through productive focus, so it makes this terrible feeling seem all the more a standalone force.

I can relate with your psychological situation, holy shit

you will see

soon the star of morning will rise

This is called derealization disorder. I also have it. It is usually brought on by an anxiety attack. Do not be afraid. It's not schizophrenia necessarily. This world is absolutely insane, and this disorder is becoming more common. It's why 30% of people are taking a psychiatric medication in order to cope.

The Man: How would you know that, that you were the last man alive?
Old Man: Well, I don't guess you'd know it. You'd just be it.
The Man: Maybe God would know.
Old Man: God wouldn't know what... God wouldn't know what he knows. If there is a God up there, he would have turned his back on us by now. And whoever made humanity will find no humanity here. No, sir. No, sir. So beware. Beware.
The Man: Do you ever wish you would die?
Old Man: No. It's foolish to ask for luxuries in times like these.

The Mooch literally did nothing wrong

I serve the Light Bringer, boy. Whose wrath will soon reap this world and fickle souls like the one within you will be snuffed out. Only the strongest will survive. Behold my master....

ZIR A NOR IAD
TORZUL LOHOLO
ZIR A LUCFITIAS AOIVAEA

Kek. This. Really havent enjoyed life too much the past couple of years.

I felt the incoming habbening after Ron Paul's defeat and listening to just how fucked up the worlds financial problems are with Peter Schiff in 2012. Constant bail outs and Central banks desperately propping everything up while the sabre rattling grows louder.
We bombed the shit out of 3rd world hell holes for the Zionist MIC, now we're looking for a boss fight. See you all in Valhalla Anons..

lol, what a faggot

>He loses.

George Soros will finally die

yes kekekekekek

Get the fuck out of here you satanist child molester.

Stick a dildo in ur ass

the Lizard King will shed its skin and bow to the frog of the ancients

How do you think people felt during WWII?

You have the most privileged, most luxurious life you could ever want in all of history. Stop being stupid and enjoy it. Live good, treat others well, and try to find some truth because that's all you can really do.
The chaos of the world is perpetual, you will never get this moment again, and every peaceful second is to be treasured.

Those faggots know nothing of the light bringer

And another thing. I haven't tried lamotrigine yet (because every single prescriber I've had ALWAYS wants me to try an SSRI first so I gave up and became an isolated NEET - going to try again soon), but this guy has and he says it works very well for him and brought him out of the trance. I act very similarly to him.

It isn't schizophrenia. Don't let kike psychiatrists try to convince you that it is. It isn't. They want to prescribe Latuda which is an extremely expensive drug.

It's just extreme anxiety. Your mind shuts down in order to cope with how insane you learned the world has become.

youtube.com/watch?v=51wlWiYB3Dk

merckmanuals.com/professional/psychiatric-disorders/dissociative-disorders/depersonalization-derealization-disorder

well fuck, i have never had to do this, but
you're right, but you should calm down, too. he'll figure it out if it's meant.

While much of this is true, the number of people who don't get married and don't have kids is very tiny. It's increasing all the time but still it's a very tiny percentage of the population that remain single and childless.

then teach

No. Persistent vague feelings of unease or impending doom are often preliminary signs of serious illness.

Sounds more like you've got anxiety and depression issues. I should know, Sup Forumsx/ threads used to induce panic attacks. Stop placing Feelz over Realz and go see a therapist.

If Sup Forums has ever taught me anything its that everyone can agree the world is going to end tomorrow.

I often feel this way too but i'm not sure. I feel like technology and maybe a large abuse of power will play a role in the next big happening. Maybe it will be like, hacking taken to a whole new level (hijacking systems that affect the live of a large majority of humans lives). I'm not too sure but I feel most people have a looming sense of morbid anticipation hanging over their heads these days. We were certainly born on earth in a strange time. Almost like people born before 2000 get to see the world change drastically in our lifetime and we're still learning how to adjust to these major changes.

i feel trump is about to be the most successful and loved president in american history.

Kek.
Yeah, I've seen way more threads on here recently that are HAPPENIGN WORLD WAR III/YELLOWSTONE/ASTEROID/CHRIST RETURNS/AN ANCIENT EVIL AWAKENS
than there used to be.
It's unironically bad for your mental health. No wonder there are happening junkies on here. They get tricked into thinking the world's about to end and enter an OCD-like anxious panic mode, where they need constant reaffirmation that their fears are justified.

Of course, this only makes the fears worse. Constant news flow, especially from Sup Forums, can seriously spark anxiety issues.

>Is everyone afraid enough to do some more fucked up shit?
checking in to see how the conditioning is going?

Just stop making it sound like it's worse than it is. He should go get prescribed lamotrigine if he's that concerned.

>Persistent vague feelings of unease or impending doom are often preliminary signs of serious illness.

You'll scare him worse this way, which is obviously your intention. kys. You remind me of this guy I knew who would constantly talk about his dad's accomplishments while pointing out flaws in others. It was obvious that he hated himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q

What?
I'm just a dude who has minor OCD and anxiety issues who used to be addicted to Happening threads. I just often see these types of threads that, it seems to me, are really just anxiety problems that can be fixed with just seeing a therapist, talking to real life friends or family about the world and its events, and spending less time online.

>You'll scare him worse this way
I don't think he has a serious life-threatening illness. It just sounds like user's depressed and anxious, which can be relieved with some effort. I hate the idea of throwing meds at everything, that shit's unhealthy too.

That image is gold.

Also there will be false flag to start a full scale war with Russia, Best Korea, or Iran.

I wasn't responding to you in particular. Yes, it's an anxiety problem. That's literally what derealization/depersonalization is. It frequently happens to people who experience traumatic events after learning something odd about the world. The other faggot was trying to make it sound worse than it is in order to scare the guy.

Anyway I'm out. Thread is shit

This. Conspiracy buffs, outrage junkies, and doomsdayers abound on here. Its pretty easy to ignore all the good shit going on in life and convince yourself everything is out to get you.

I mean a healthy dose of caution and forward thinking is fine but theres a line where it begins to transform into paranoia. Being prepared for bad stuff is fine, healthy even. Jumping at shadows is not.

Or maybe genuine concern? Last time I had serious "impending doom anxietey" I ended up having a series of panic attacks related to combat trauma I thought I had gotten over a long time ago. Somebody jumped out to give me a jump scare one day and I attempted to strangle them before going stiff as a board and shaking like I was hypothermic for 30 minutes whilst unable to talk or understand speech. Had no idea how close to the edge I was cuz I had convinced myself it was really just cuz a big happening was coming.

If you are expieriencing constant anxietey and feel like everything is sinister and out to get you seeing a doctor is not a bad idea. It very well could be a major health indicator.

Premonitions ? Any actual event seen or known before it happened ? I can't pick lottery numbers but sometimes a Spidey sense tells me a certian place may be in the news. If so write it down.

I've used lamotrigine for the past couple of years. A lot more stable and I have a decent job instead of being a NEET who got banned from an Internet forum for saying stupid shit while drunk. Fuck being a NEET, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

>full scale war with Russia, Best Korea, or Iran
Doubtful. Simply put, you guys don't have the goods for any of these wars now.

>It very well could be a major health indicator.

It's how you're phrasing it. It causes even more anxiety. You're just steamrolling it.

>a NEET who got banned from an Internet forum for saying stupid shit while drunk. Fuck being a NEET, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

>inb4 paranoid you're CIA because you only have one post and perfectly describe my situation

That sounds pretty rough user, sorry you had to go through it.

My particular anxiety was around North Korea. I live on the west coast, so I was getting horrified that North Korea was going to attack or that the US Gov would pull a false flag. I'd be ducking downstairs whenever I heard fast jets going overhead (which, of course, are actually routine in my area), and the moment I "felt" something weird was going to happen, I'd go into panic mode. I was worried they'd launch some sarin gas attack, so the moment I felt my body just, y'know, release heat and sweat, or whenever I thought I smelled something different in the air, I'd immediately start breaking down, thinking it was HAPPENING.

Of course, nothing actually happened. Anxiety disorders cause the afflicted to actively look for things to reaffirm and justify the anxiety, which was exactly what I was doing.
After seeing a therapist and learning more about what North Korea is actually after, I've really calmed down. I try to go to NK and Happening threads now to help other potentially anxious anons, but it's fucking difficult on Sup Forums to get anyone to actually listen to you.

GO BACK TO GLP

Yeah. The wierd thing about PTSD is its got really really wierd moments to pop up. I'll go months or years without any issues. Then I realize im walking around with my shoulders bunched up and fists clenched like im ready for a fight over some stupid shit like a door slamming or just seeing something stupid that reminds me of something.

Its like "really? Now? Ovwr THAT?" Its not like movies where I hear a car backfire and dig a foxhole in the back yard. Its just..... like I said. Stupid small shit that youd think would be inconsequential.

It helps that I can go run around the woods with my guns here. Nothin clears your head like climbing 5 miles up some backwoods valley to some forgotten lake maybe 3 people a year go to.

Like I can do anything I want. Shoot my guns, cook something on a campfire, take a nap, go for a skinny dip. Just pure freedom.

>muh feels
Right wing retards are a joke jej

Good on ya dude.
I don't have PTSD, although a local nurse said I looked like a vet while I was freaking out over plane sounds. So if what I got is even half as bad as the real thing, it sounds like hell.

Taking a walk is definitely my move for anxiety shit too. I'm not much of a gun guy, but physical activity always does the trick for me as well. Don't give up!

Everybody's got feels, though I wish Sup Forums would stop pretending that it doesn't. /adv/ threads would help this board way more than the /x/-tier shit I see every day.

Agreed. Literally every decision people make in life ultimately boils down to feels in the end.

I've had that feeling since 08

I was in an exact thread like this last summer and talked about how weirdly blue the skies were... sometimes a feeling is just a feeling

People still listen to Grimes?

youtube.com/watch?v=NrI-UBIB8Jk

I'm obsesssed with her. She's the sexiest/cutest girl in the world and makes the best music imo.

Fair enough. Although desu I think she sorta sold out on her more recent albums.

Her music has definitely become far more 'poppy' (ironic since i've been watching 'that poppy' videos all day) which I believe was her intention with Art Angels to be fair. I love most of her music and personally enjoy every one of her albums, paired with the fact that i'm extremely sexually attracted to her, makes her my favourite artist. I think all her albums show different sides of her and express her musical capabilities in different ways. Which musicians do you like?

It's really hard to say but I think August is the breaking point of all happenings, something major is gonna go down and there's no stopping it

I don't know if it's gonna be God's wrath or what, but I hope to see you all there

its kinda cringe how you mention how hot you think grimes is every 20 seconds. she looks like she smells.

My apologies. I didn't mean to offend. She looks like she smells great!

Yeah her new stuff ain't bad, but I do miss when it was a bit more experimental. Like that first album of hers really kicked my ass when it first came out; she just sorta lost her edge, is all.

>Which musicians do you like?
I'm a bit all over the place. My favorite bands are probably Talk Talk, Talking Heads, Big Star, Beach Boys, The Fall, Sly & The Family Stone. I'm also a gigantic fan of that older 80s Japanese Pop, as well as Oneothrix Point Never, Mark Kozelek of Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters, John Fahey, Marvin Gaye, Charles Mingu.

Yeah, signing with Jay-Z definitely was a turning point. Wow, you're music taste is completely different to mine but i'll definitely check a lot of it out!

Trump's coming for Pedos.

It's very different from Grimes for sure. I think all of it's amazing though; especially Talk Talk. It takes awhile to get into, but I think Laughing Stock is probably the greatest rock album ever made.

If you like any of her earlier stuff, Laura Halo's first album Quarantine is worth a listen.